• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Benzo problem

Ralleberg

Greenlighter
Hi. I previously had a hard benzo addiction for little over half a year, it started with etizolam and I was quickly to up the doses, I don’t remember how much per day but I’ll guess, at least 4-5 mg for 3-4 months before I got some Clonazolam. Then I was at, I think also maybe 3-4 mg’s Clonazolam for maybe one and a half month until I suddenly didn’t receive my new order of stash for some reason, and got really bad withdrawals and got hospitalised for a few days, then got sent home with some Klonopin for a couple days use.
I was clean for one and a half month.
I’m dealing with some issues, why I one day got hold of some Clonazepam. Then I made the mistake and ordered 250mg Flunitrazolam, I thought I could handle it. But I should have known better, now I’m in week 3 with everyday use. And I think I’m up to 2-3 mg’s a day now, and there isn’t many hours from when I wake up till I can feel slight withdrawals with shills and then a little sweat. So my question is if anybody know the best way to tapering out ? My only other option is to get hospitalised in a mental institution, I would rather try on my own. Cause of some other personnel problems with authorities.
Thanks...

Benzos are nasty little drugs to get clean from. Are you currently mixing clonazepam and flunitrazolam?

I agree with Sarah^, you should definitely look online for a safe taper using what you have left. I don't know the equivalency of flunitrazolam to clonazepam, because kpins/xanax/temazepam are the only benzos I'm familiar with, but in the case of clonazepam, I would only reduce 0.25 mg WEEKLY to have a fairly comfortable taper. Do not feel like you have to rush things unless you want to experience extreme anxiety, possible panic attacks, insomnia, night sweats, delusional thinking (stemming from heightened anxiety levels), and of course seizures.

Remember, we all mess up from time to time. Benzos are some of the hardest drugs to kick and withdrawal plays tricks on your mind in a really insidious way. But you are definitely not alone in your struggles.

Benzos are nasty little drugs to get clean from. Are you currently mixing clonazepam and flunitrazolam?

I agree with Sarah^, you should definitely look online for a safe taper using what you have left. I don't know the equivalency of flunitrazolam to clonazepam, because kpins/xanax/temazepam are the only benzos I'm familiar with, but in the case of clonazepam, I would only reduce 0.25 mg WEEKLY to have a fairly comfortable taper. Do not feel like you have to rush things unless you want to experience extreme anxiety, possible panic attacks, insomnia, night sweats, delusional thinking (stemming from heightened anxiety levels), and of course seizures.

Remember, we all mess up from time to time. Benzos are some of the hardest drugs to kick and withdrawal plays tricks on your mind in a really insidious way. But you are definitely not alone in your struggles.
That was actually why I was asking on here, I thought that maybe there where some with understanding or at least had tried it before. Flunitrazolam and Clonazepam is likely the same potency, but I’ve read that a strong dose of Flunitrazolam is about .3 mg and considering that I may ha e taken up to 4 mg’s a day probably the least couple days, cause I’ve been so tolerant that I only feel the first dose a little, what makes me wanna re-dose. And don’t feel much from those other doses. I still got quite a lot left.. Could just be nice to have a plan to how much I should taper down. At my first dose of the day I’m a little over 1mg. And then a couple hours later I feel I have to re-dose with yet a mg and so on.

That was actually why I was asking on here, I thought that maybe there where some with understanding or at least had tried it before. Flunitrazolam and Clonazepam is likely the same potency, but I’ve read that a strong dose of Flunitrazolam is about .3 mg and considering that I may ha e taken up to 4 mg’s a day probably the least couple days, cause I’ve been so tolerant that I only feel the first dose a little, what makes me wanna re-dose. And don’t feel much from those other doses. I still got quite a lot left.. Could just be nice to have a plan to how much I should taper down. At my first dose of the day I’m a little over 1mg. And then a couple hours later I feel I have to re-dose with yet a mg and so on.
My mind seriously wonder if I should just keep on till I have no more left and then seek help from authorities. :(

Find the dose you're stable at and remain at that dose for maybe a week or two and then start tapering down. You want things to be steady and slow to come off of benzos. I guess the Ashton manual is a good go to, although I haven't used it myself.

Find the dose you're stable at and remain at that dose for maybe a week or two and then start tapering down. You want things to be steady and slow to come off of benzos. I guess the Ashton manual is a good go to, although I haven't used it myself.
Thx. I’ll try see if I can keep from re-dosing.

You'd probably do good to switch over to clonazepam if you can figure out the dosage as it's longer lasting than a lot of other benzos. Do you have a doctor you can go to to help you?

You'd probably do good to switch over to clonazepam if you can figure out the dosage as it's longer lasting than a lot of other benzos. Do you have a doctor you can go to to help you?
I only got a psychiatrist, and I guess she would just send me to a mental institution. Cause I got a false paranoid schizo diagnosis, cause I’m a targeted individual, and gangstalked, and have been for 8 years. Don’t know if you’ve heard of the terms before.

Oh boy, not this again... Yeah there's a few "gang stalking" threads. I think I'd believe your psychiatrist's diagnosis before I believe that people are fucking with you for no good reason.

I only got a psychiatrist, and I guess she would just send me to a mental institution. Cause I got a false paranoid schizo diagnosis, cause I’m a targeted individual, and gangstalked, and have been for 8 years. Don’t know if you’ve heard of the terms before.

TBH even if you're not comfortable seeing a psychiatrist right now, I'd really recommend that you get some sort of professional help while you taper yourself down. A psychologist/therapist specializing in addiction will not Baker Act you (send you to the hospital without your consent) unless you express extreme desires to hurt yourself or others/have a plan to do so. And, of course, you could always reach out to a new psychiatrist familiar with addiction to help you taper! Look online for reviews before making any commitments.

From my experience, when I tried to taper myself off a nasty xanax/kpin habit (probably around 6 mg of xanax per day and at least 3 mg of kpins, mixed with adderall/coke and alcohol) by myself, I became EXTREMELY paranoid and had horrible delusions until I admitted myself to rehab where they could do a proper medical taper (and I had the benefit of group & one-on-one therapy).

Checking in with a therapist weekly would be wise IMO, because you'd have someone to honestly relay your thoughts to while tapering - I know in the thick of benzo withdrawal I had such intense social anxiety that it seemed impossible to even confide in my best friends. Social support can make SUCH a huge difference when actually trying to stick to your tapering schedule.

i came off benzos in such a stupid way there is really no point in describing it here.... but i have seen this referenced as a guide of how to do it properly. Flunitrazolam isn't on there, but if you can get some indication of its equivalent in diazepam you can convert it.

do get yourself some psychological support to help you understand why you took benzos in this way and try and develop better coping mechanisms so you don't fall in the same trap again.

Oh boy, not this again... Yeah there's a few "gang stalking" threads. I think I'd believe your psychiatrist's diagnosis before I believe that people are fucking with you for no good reason.
Hm, what about educating yourself about the topic and the world were living in, before saying that you don’t think that “people” are fucking with me for no reason. There’s enough reason, cause lots of people are sickos, narcissistic and sociopaths and will do anything for money. Educate yourself before stating an opinion, the highest state of ignorance is denial of something you don’t know anything about.

And btw look up “electronic harassment” and “remote neural monitoring” which is a big part of it.

I am not personally involved but my research group collaborates with people looking to design implants for people unable to speak, so they can communicate. We are nowhere near the level of remote neural monitoring. And yes I looked it up. The claims are ludicrous. Please get help.

I am not personally involved but my research group collaborates with people looking to design implants for people unable to speak, so they can communicate. We are nowhere near the level of remote neural monitoring. And yes I looked it up. The claims are ludicrous. Please get help.
That’s just what’s publicly available information. But I don’t think you have a clue about what’s undercover and all black budgets projects that’s existing.

You stop explaining yourself when you realise people only understand from their level of perception.

no, maybe i don't, in fact i'm sure i don't. but i do have a clue about how research science works and even personally know people who have done classified work for the likes of DARPA and GCHQ. they are mortals, good in their fields but not lightyears ahead.

what you are suggesting is not technologically feasible right now, and possibly not ever. there are not top secret scientists working for private companies at that level. science cannot grow without researchers being able to share ideas. the idea that they have something slightly ahead of where we are in the public realm is feasible, people working for private companies are able to make incremental changes to what already exists. the idea that something that would require revolutions in physics, neuroscience and communications technologies is not.

i read some of the hypotheses for how this remote neural monitoring would work. i have a phd in theoretical physics so i am at an advantage in comprehending such things, but i think it should be obvious they cannot work to most people who think for a minute. i've read things about audio being used, well the neurons in the brain communicate via electricity. you would need a device in the brain to convert the audio to electrical energy, before it could even do anything in the brain. there was something about using lasers to control when audio 'packets' open- completely wrong!!! seriously, lasers are light, electromagnetic radiation. sound is phonons! they don't interact without equipment to control them.

if you hypothesise the brain is remotely controlled over the electromagnetic spectrum, that is more realistic but still problematic. what frequency band do you use? the body uses many orders of magnitude of electromagnetic radiation for communication between cells, organs, etc. the brain too. we don't understand the electrical interactions in the body enough to manipulate them in a subtle manner. and we will not for decades. there's no guarantee that if we found the right frequency, it would penetrate long distances, or not be such that it interacted with radio/tv/mobile phones/satelllite communication.

i'd strongly recommend you educate yourself in physics and neuroscience, and how groundbreaking science is actually done. i feel for you i really do, it must be a scary world to live in.

Last edited by a moderator:
no, maybe i don't, in fact i'm sure i don't. but i do have a clue about how research science works and even personally know people who have done classified work for the likes of DARPA and GCHQ. they are mortals, good in their fields but not lightyears ahead.

what you are suggesting is not technologically feasible right now, and possibly not ever. there are not top secret scientists working for private companies at that level. science cannot grow without researchers being able to share ideas. the idea that they have something slightly ahead of where we are in the public realm is feasible, people working for private companies are able to make incremental changes to what already exists. the idea that something that would require revolutions in physics, neuroscience and communications technologies is not.

i read some of the hypotheses for how this remote neural monitoring would work. i have a phd in theoretical physics so i am at an advantage in comprehending such things, but i think it should be obvious they cannot work to most people who think for a minute. i've read things about audio being used, well the neurons in the brain communicate via electricity. you would need a device in the brain to convert the audio to electrical energy, before it could even do anything in the brain. there was something about using lasers to control when audio 'packets' open- completely wrong!!! seriously, lasers are light, electromagnetic radiation. sound is phonons! they don't interact without equipment to control them.

if you hypothesise the brain is remotely controlled over the electromagnetic spectrum, that is more realistic but still problematic. what frequency band do you use? the body uses many orders of magnitude of electromagnetic radiation for communication between cells, organs, etc. the brain too. we don't understand the electrical interactions in the body enough to manipulate them in a subtle manner. and we will not for decades. there's no guarantee that if we found the right frequency, it would penetrate long distances, or not be such that it interacted with radio/tv/mobile phones/satelllite communication.

i'd strongly recommend you educate yourself in physics and neuroscience, and how groundbreaking science is actually done. i feel for you i really do, it must be a scary world to live in.
You might got a phd. But from whom that control the information available, did you look up voice to skull ? Look i to CIA’s mkultra experiments, and think about what they are capable of today that they are hiding from the public. Not to mention the military industrial complex and there black budget research/experiments. You and your known researchers are only taught/told what and how to research stuff, that what the elite and controllers want you to know. You can say what you want but I’ve read way too highly microwaves before at times when I tried to take a nap and suddenly felt all unnatural sweating, and feel only some parts of my body being cooked. And as soon I read the waves the readings fell down to normal range after about 3-5 seconds.
Do you have a logical explanation for this ? Plus your friend at darpa can be sold out and not telling you all truth about what’s going on. So you work there or have you just got told be them what is possible and not, and by learning by getting your phd in physics, by someone that has probably taught you false stuff or half truths.