• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Been Robbed in a Drug Deal? Post story

tokey said:
May I propose a new rule for the drug game: FRONTS (money or drugs) should be banned and if someone even requests a front they should be immediately killed. I'm done selling forever too. Dealing just is not worth the risk at all!

Hmmm, fronting is fine and dandy in my book - as long as it is with a TRUSTED source. Good way for you both to make some quick cash.

Once when arranging to get 10 hits of pure x (mollies) I waited in a friends house while she went out to her friends car to get the X. Needless to say all I got was some kind of crystals that were not active. Out - $120

I have, to my regret, robbed a few people during drug transactions in my younger days:( During highschool i was well known to be able to help people procure lsd, and I used that to my advantage during some situations.

The first time I robbed someone was when I first moved out of my parents house. I had just lost my job, and had my car stolen by my father (heh.. long story). In desperate need of money, I ended up selling quite a few sheets of blank blotter paper, and water filled breath-assure bottles. And as karmic rules regulate, one of the people I robbed ended up coming to my house (although he didn't know I lived there:p ) to visit one of my roommates.

To say the least, somehow I escaped the problem by hiding in the shower stall in my bathroom until he left. Luckily I grew out that stage in my life, and haven't robbed anyone in at least four years, and I still haven't run into those who probably wish bodily harm on my person.

I have also beat people for K, weed, e-bombs, and probably other things I can't think of right now.. I was an asshole (some would say I still am), and I do regret the things I have done and situations i have put myself into. I must be one of the most luckiest people to have not gotten my ass handed to me, or a gun shoved in my face, but hey.. that's life.

Ive been fairly lucky in that the few times when i have been sold bunk stuff, i just call the guy i got it off and they either trade it for something else or give me my money back.

One thing to consider also is that buying in larger quantities usually means youre buying from more reliable people. What i mean is, someone who sells you 50 pills is less likely to rort you, he wants you to come back regularly after all. The guys you gotta watch out for are the people you buy in 1s and 2s from...

I guess the moral of the story is dont buy from people you dont know.

fronting to people besides good friends is ridiculous

I don really wanna tell the whole story, but some people are fucking scandalous (sic ? lazy)

SWIM was tryin to get some K for a certain person, and the short of it was that he ended up getting jacked up with a tire iron while stabbing someone and cutting their achilles heel.. this happened yesterday.. man.. fuck stupid people.. i hate em

the_syth, At least you're sorry now...because you fear for your life at least a little bit. That makes me feel better. Sorry buddy but I want anyone who rips someone off to be looking over their shoulder and hearing shit in the middle of the night for the rest of their lives.

the "i got ripped" thread

in this thread post the worst rip off experience with drugs you have had. my worst was today. i met up with my friends "awesome dealer" for the first time today to get a 4th of shrooms (80$). i wasnt expecting an amazingly fat sack or anything, but i was expecting a fourth. well, he comes and we end up having to do the transfer in a bathroom and we do, but i dont get a good look at the sack. after we get out and he is gone i take a peak at it and it is fucking skimped as hell. it was less than an 8th. well, my friend is calling the dealer tonight to see if i can get a refund but i'm guessing I cant. It just pisses me off because 80 dollars for a fourth was a bad price to start out with (i normally wouldnt pay that much) and on top of it I get ripped.

does anyone else have any stories of drug woe? got really skimped on a sack? drive long distances to pick up drugs and they werent there when you arrived? gotten your stash stolen? ect.

When i first started taking meth my friend and i got seriously ripped off!!!We asked for a ceratin price which would equate to about a 5 pts. As a friend was getting it for us through his dealer we didnt get too look at it before hand, when it arived it was probably about 1-2pts and really cut at that. grrrrr lets just say i havnt gone back to that guy again!! :X

They say ignorance can be a bliss well not when it comes to drugs.

When I use to use speed, there was a guy I got it from who use to cut it to the F***. They'd be 1-2pts left out of a half g once he'd cut it. Its low, it really is. Always when I got it for other people wouldn't touch it. You're gonna know its been cut up when you mix it and there's a layer of cut still sitting in the bottom of the bag (since speed dissolves in water). Still some people cut it blatantly.

Just a few stories from a suburban neighborhood in Oregon.

Friend is jacked at gunpoint for $300 that he was buying an oz from the guy with.

Friend is jacked for $1200 cash and 2 oz green buds - peices are smashed to spite him.

Friend is jumped by unknown man in a car - manages to beat the attackers ass with only a few cuts on his face and a lot of blood on my sweatshirt.

Motherfuckers who steal can be sure to have a serious asskicking in the future. If not by my friend or I, then by karma.

Christmas eve, South West UK...

Last minute deal....meeting some random guy down a side street, he was arriving by car.

He arrives, I hand over £150, he hands over an oz of green.

His brick shithouse of a mate then jumps outta the car, runs over with a rather shiny knife and demanded the weed back.

My friend pleaded, which resulted in him being thrown against the wall.

So there I was, 11pm xmas eve, cold, wet, robbed and still no fucking weed.

By this point I was so fucked off I somehow ended up in some other guys car, never met him before, and we were driving to score. This ended up to be a 1/4 oz for £80 (it was meant to have been a half).

So, £230 down, with only a 1/4. Happy Christmas.

At least when I got home I sampled 'real' acid for the first time. My 1/4 became an octopus in front of my very eyes, I was pleased. £230 for an octopus, bargain!

Never do street deals. Ever again.

Winterborn said:
"Anyway, several times he told me that he got "jacked" by the dealer he was buying from and didn't get the weed...most likely B.S. .... "

Haha.... you deserve to be done then.

I mean, after the first time wouldnt you tell him to fuck off?

Well (1. I was a very young dumbass (2. he was an old friend (fuck that, not anymore) (3. in the early days when I'd buy off him he did some shit that made him more generous than any dealer I've ever met...I mean...I had JUST met the guy, and he would front me say, a half ounce and let me pay for it 2 months later, and even if I didn't have the money at that point he'd be totally cool with it.....shit like that... so I had trouble believing that someone like him could have been twisted so quickly...but he was new to the drug game too, u see, and I guess after a while the streets corrupted his generosity and turned him into a selfish little thug...sad story really...

Well I guess youll probably be careful for the rest of your life.

With me its kinda the opposite. Theres so much I havent done that I wanna do simply cos I:
1) Cant find a decent dealer
2) Afraid of getting screwed if I try someone I dont know.

thanksgiving of last year i have this idea to buy a ounce for 150. i was going to give my best friend for 5 years half of it for him to sell and he pay me back 100 and he would've made like 125 off it. weeks go buy i have only seen like 10.00 i ask about it. he tells me this story about rent and shit. he is 17 for christ sake but his mom is on disability and he or she has no job. i let it go but kept asking. i quit hanging out with him and when i did he and 2 other people would buy a case of beer i wouldnt throw in and i would drink that beer as fast as i could so they couldnt have any. i chiefed there weed as much as i could and everything. make a long story short he says he will have my money by next week it is may now. he knows i am moving at the end of june and avoids me. i think i am going to get a sledge hammer and beat the fuck out of his moms van since i helped pay for the rent

you have to be a dumbass to fall for this...

but a kid who was some friends of friends of friends, etc etc.. was hangin round a local coffee shop w/ a bunch of people. well he kept askin me bout my hook up, (we were all smoking in the back alley) gave him the #, no biggie. Later he came up to me (i was fuckin 13-14, i didnt know any better) asked to "peep that shit out yo."

Now this was one of the first few bags i had ever bought for myself, let alone a whole 1/4 oz (a lot back then). So i thought this is what people do, "peep shit out" or whatever.

and LOL, as i took the bag out i thought to myself; now he may try stealing it so be careful... but before the thought could finish in my mind, BAM... bag ripped from my hands. Of course i just stood there w/ this horrified look on my face like i had been assraped w/o the courtesy of vaseline... i contemplated jumpin on the kid (he looked like he was in his 20s, well over 6 feet) but as he walked away, he turned toward me and bowled his fist, as if to ready himself for any sort of impending attack..

needless to say, i did shit. i felt like the biggest pussy. after that i started carrying a lock blade and a butter fly knife. (now im an avid gun enthusiast, go figure ha)

Last edited:
someone i know from a friend came over to get weed n' the person was dry so i goto leave n' they are waiting out front of this gate n' this one fucker has his hood on n' a weapon n' demands me to give him all my shit, i dont have weed nor money, just car keys n' then i got fuckin hit with some metal shit in my jaw n' it broke my braces, this was like a long time ago. they were asian wangsters coming down off from tweak, i saw the fuckin wankstaz at the pool hall n' shit like a month later, anyways i dip out after i notice em n' scratch their rice rocket with mah keyz! :p

i think i am going to get a sledge hammer and beat the fuck out of his moms van since i helped pay for the rent

I sincerely hope you're joking.

If not, you deserve to be fucked over.