• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Been Robbed in a Drug Deal? Post story

i got robbed by my main connect for half a hundred pack of xanax then he said i set him up because d-boys arrested him and he was going to fuck me up. im now checking public arrest records to see if his bullshit story was true or he just wanted to rob me

Never been robbed exactly but this is the closest I've come:

When I was vacationing in Mexico, I tried to find some weed. I asked some guy who looked the right combo of sketchy and friendly and he said, yea, meet in front of this store at this time. So I show up and he's there and tells me to go around to the back of the store. Obviously this is a pretty stupid thing to do by myself, but there you go. I go around back and there is a big guy with a few gold teeth and a permanent smile and some other cronies next to him.

He asks me if I want some weed. I can't remember the conversion to pesos, but I remember saying that I want something like $20 worth. He shows me a giant bag and says something like $60. I say, sorry I don't need that much. He repeats the price. I say ok I really don't need that much, thanks anyway. He repeats the price. At this point I realize that I'm sort of surrounded by these guys. I also realize that I'm confused about my bargaining power in the transaction. I give him the money and he gives me the weed.

It was *really* shitty weed. Maybe the shittiest I've ever had. What it lacked in quality, it made up for in quantity. I smoked as much as I could for the rest of the vacation and trashed the rest before we left.

I was stupid. Could have ended much worse.

Also been mugged by 2 ladyboys whilst off my head on tablets about 12 year ago in gran canaria. Never admitted that one to my mates! They never got away with anything... except my pride!

Again years ago... '98/'99 me and the ex drove across europe on a pilgrimage to Berlin for the Love Parade rave... got robbed of all our money and drugs we had for the trip (£500). I didnt really get robbed but thats what i told the ex. My wallet actually fell into the chemical toilet whilst i was trying to find a key to snort with in my pocket! When we split i gladly told her the truth... still ran away tho, she was lethal!

u had 500pounds and you couldn't afford anything better than acid?

I have a few stories.

One of the first times every trying to get bud (before I had my own connect) I went to my buddies and he stole $20US off his brother in quarter rolls. Being young and stupid we fell for his story "I have to go to the city to pick it up I'll be right back." Never came back. The best part is I went to his house again and he hits the same guy up for bud. We meet in front of my other friends house and his parents are watching so we show him the money and he shows us some rolled up paper with bud supposedly in it. Exchange and walk 10 minutes into the woods to indulge. Turns out it was sand. Told my friend and LOL he asks if I'm sure so I throw it at him. My other friend ended up buying from him after all that and it was actually really damn good.

Another time AFOM was going to meet with this girl and was going to sell her X amount of buds for XXX amount of money and there were SOO many red flags. He told her he was gonna be with friends and she texted back "oh I'm nervous he's gonna be with people." (First red flag). Then she pulled up to said meeting spot and didn't pull in a parking space (second) then he tried to get in her car and she said door was broken (third) then he went to other side and she said "I'm in a hurry" so he hands her said bud through window and she starts counting money and she drives off. He hangs onto car until about 10 mph then bails and runs back to out other friends minivan (so fast I know) and try and chase her. We gave up and drove to my house. Out of all places she parked on my street. So he jumped out trying to stab her tires while my other friend blocked the street and she hit him with her car and drove through someone's yard to get away. Come to find out she was a meth head. He went to her house to sell to her before so he had some people make sure she gave him his money back. What comes around goes around.

Also owed this dude 10 dollars once for acid and he took me out to a field with his big ass friend in the country to buy a 10 sack of Regs and he pulled a knife on me for owing him that 10 for a month. Then I pulled my knife on him and he put his away and we got that bud and smoked it lol

rules of engagement. Unless said person is a trusted friend. (trust is your liability at this point) you see it, scale it, and if at all possible sample it. In Lieu of the I don't have time for you to do a tester.... the line, "well I'm only grabbing this one to see how it is, comin back for the lions share in a minute after xyz'' goes a long ways with a lot of pusher types. Of course I have been ripped off, kind of thought it went with the territory?

Oh I have one story that is a kick though. So I'm at the hotel, pretty upscale. (had to have a sports coat in the dining area/bar etc etc) and I ring my boy because by some strange miracle of the stars allligning I ended up with the room to myself for 3 days, anyway he wants to get a ball, insists he's in good with these guys etc etc. (trust was my liability) and brings me about 3 blocks from the hotel, I'm a skinny white dude in a 3 piece who just went from tourist part of town to REAL city. (was unaware of that). So first corner we get checked by a group of 'bloods' who demand us to run our shit. They got about 2 gs of a legal research chemical called clonazolam. To this day I am quite sure they fucked themselves up with that bag. I can just imagine a bunch of thugs doin big rails.

Last edited:
Been robbed a few times...

The worst time i experienced and one i still have nightmares about every now and again.....

Back in the day, '93 to be exact, i was a whopping 16 years old and mad into the rave scene in the UK. It was an amazing culture to experience, it was friendly and hardly anyone drank. Clubs especially all nighters turned a blind eye to basically everything (as long as you bought off their dealer). Anyways, at 16 and one particular weekend, my mates and I were skint. The only thing we could afford was acid, which we loved btw. E's were our favourite but they were £15 back then each. Acid however was £3, so....

If you took acid back then you may remember these things called micro dots and micro flints. Anyway mega strong... and you were basically fubar'd for 12 or 15 hours!
16 and hard as nails... took 3!

Fast forward 3 hours later, we were in our usual club and on the top balcony (basically an old cinema and now a dirty sweaty hardcore club). Messing about and up to no good, we were approached by the 2 of the biggest things id ever seen. (the size of these brutes is subject to debate...they could have 2 ft tall or 10 ft, i have no idea).
Anyway, they knelt down beside us pulled out a cigar chopper thing and asked for a hand. Them being huge and us being kids we did what we were told. They took a finger of my mate and put it in the chopper thing and asked for our money and drugs.
On acid... well what can i say...we basically s**t our pants, started crying and gave em everything including our shoes! We were 3 terrified kids on the worst ever trips from that point. We left quickly, hid for a bit and cried in each others arms wishing to come down.

Daft but a horrible experience. They were probably our age, our size and just trying to mess with our heads. We on the other hand just threw what we had at em and ran off! Who knows!

My advice never get mugged on acid.

When you've gotten robbed that many times, you need to start taking a long hard look in the mirror. In all my 14 years of drug use, all the sketchy characters I've encountered, the worst that happened was I got skimped on a bag of weed or got pressed xans. Not saying it couldn't happen to me though!

One day I learned the important lesson that you should never hand your whole fucking supply of narcotics to a stranger.

So one day I called one of my associates to acquire some marijuana, he was busy so he sent a friend of his to drop it off to me near a train station. Some scruffy looking guy saw me picking the weed up, we strike up a conversation and he asks to see the wee. Foolishly I hand him the whole bag and the next thing I know he pops me in the nose and upper lip, I'm on the ground, and he's off like a rocket weaving through honking cars on the busy street.

I had to go to a nearby business and wash my face because it was so bloody. Lesson learned, thankfully it was only a half ounce.

Right? Noone is gunna check this guy or can I answer all posts in Eminem quote like riddles because that would make things more interesting for me.

That's hilarious that they got a rc benzo probably thinking it was cocaine or something similar. I'm gonna say they probably got a few charges out of that adventure.