• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Been gifted an original MDA snowball! Experiences and suggestions?

My favourite MDA experience involved three MDA blue PlayStations at a club. Needless to say, the bouncers kicked me out, and the walk home was eventful.

I still sometimes see the sign for the harvest festival outside the church in the town village and chuckle at the time I thought it was a group of rajis.

Last edited:
Would people who have tried tried MDA (or either MDE or MDP/MDiP) say a week to two weeks slaving would be worth it to try any of these?

Yes, but not MDE. MDE is just a bit annoying because you never quite get there.

MDA is not only more active, but it fucking ruins you and has an altered sense of perception that MDMA is lacking. The visuals are bizzare, and sometimes shared by friends, weirdly.

Last edited:
I find MDA much more speedy than MDMA so it is good for dancing on but has less empathy. Disappointingly I've never really had much trippyness with it. I think this is just me though; I get none from high dose MDMA either.

The huge exception is when combined with Ketamine. One of the times I did this combo was totally awe inspiring, I heard a low loud humming and imagined/saw alien 'shiva ships' passing over my head which I felt were checking how I was doing in my life.

It seems much worse on the heart than MDMA. I have been a bit concerned with rapid beats on the last few comedowns from it.

My favourite MDA experience involved three MDA blue PlayStations at a club. Needless to say, the bouncers kicked me out, and the walk home was eventful.

I still sometimes see the sign for the harvest festival outside the church in the town village and chuckle at the time I thought it was a group of rajis.

I still have 2 of these :)

My fav all time pill... I buckled so many people handing these out at parties :D

It's the only one in my collection that I have seriously thought about eating on a few occasions.

One day...

I remember some guy in the Netherlands calling the cops because his pill collection had been stolen. He'd been collecting for years and had thousands apparently. He claimed that he had tried ecstasy once and it wasn't for him, he'd just become fascinated with the different shapes and presses. It was like his art collection. I believe he notified the police because a few of them contained PMA and he didn't want anyone getting hurt.

There's a few over the years that I wish I'd kept.. Some had so much detail for such small pills.

I still have 2 of these :)

My fav all time pill... I buckled so many people handing these out at parties :D

It's the only one in my collection that I have seriously thought about eating on a few occasions.

One day...

Hahaha, fuck, just seen this. Really fucking jealous... But glad they live on. =D Definitely my all time favourite pill too.

on some mda atm, different but nice

Different but nice?! Basically if the message you somehow post on MDA is anything other than hdkxjeifofoorofofsjudjdj... I have serious concerns. =D

How much have you taken?

It will return, modified and legal. 87% likely and legal.
<3

Doxy. Can you actually start posting something based on fact rather than this bizaare fantasy world you inhabit. You are basically posting misinformation on a harm reduction site.

I've seen it advertised. But I haven't taken the plunge. I've got too many drugs on my plate as it is.

As for Doxy's claims, wait, when's the wedding again? Will MDA be legal by then? Will all 5 girls be on it? Will they look like they're wearing shades?

Am I wearing shades right now?
Strangely enough, I was this afternoon when I had to see my housemate %)

Haha. MDA is pretty high up on drug bucket list, planning to take some with a friend when my parents are next on holiday. Will probably cry a little bit if it becomes elusive and unavailable again in the next 2 weeks.