• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Been gifted an original MDA snowball! Experiences and suggestions?

SilentRoller

Bluelighter
As the title suggests, I was round the gaff of an old skool mate of mine yesterday having a smoke and a cuppa, and I got to telling him how good the gold 'Ace of Spades' pills were. He then casually drops that he had stashed 3 of the MDA snowballs from his old raving days in the loft! After about an hour of persuasion, he finally agrees to gift me one. It's basically plain white with a slightly aniseedy smell.

Now I'm well aware of the strength of these badboys, and I wondered if anyone had any experience or dosage suggestions to offer? I've done MDA and MDMA combos, but never just MDA alone. I'm tempted to have a little nibble of it tomorrow morning if the weather is nice, depends how I feel given my Monday night red defqon fiasco!

May even set up a tinychat so everyone can see me turn into a dribbling mess...(I won't, I value my anonymity)

Suggestions? Take it! I never had the pleasure but cultural history suggests they were among the strongest MDA pills ever manufactured on an industrial scale (of course,I would naturally suggest a rave / club environment under which to partake, make sure you keep boogy-ing and moving about so you don't let the tripoidmong overtake your brain buzz and end up sertogravtongwrong)

Original snow ball from 92/93??

Indeedy! I feel blessed to have acquired one :)

Doubt I'm going to neck the whole thing. Even I draw the line at boshing 200mg of MDA at once!

Wow that's pretty mad. Snowballs were around in abundance when I was doing pills. Absolutely fucking brilliant....

I don't know you or your tolerance but we used to do them whole and can quite honestly say that they are magical.

I can still remember this after over 20 years.....

There aren't too many that i remember but these along with china whites and dennis the menace caps really do bring back fond memories ;)

Hope they have been stored properly and haven't lost any on their magic....

Have a good one %)

You lucky lucky fucker! I sort of think they deserve just doing it whole, but it is a massive dose and not very sensible. Definately worth doing at a decent ravey setting though.

Haha, whole it is then. Worst that happens is that I end up a bit of a mess for a bit. I'll get my mates round tomorrow morning with the decks, and bosh the bastard with breakfast ;)

Wowzers lucky fucker! Definitely whole, just ride the wave. I'd be tempted to save it for big night out though - the combo with MDMA pills is incredible. Best E buzz I ever had was 2 Dennis the Menace and a Snowball. First time I had a Snowball I didn't know what they were and ended up necking 3 over the course of the night. Proper paranoid hallucinations that lingered for a couple of weeks. Good times!

Just bosh it Silent. Opportunities like this are literally 1 in a million.

You my friend are a lucky cunt.

Its not going to be your first rodeo, you know the score. Strap in and enjoy the ride.,

the combo with MDMA pills is incredible.

Indeed it is! The best drug combination I have ever tried!

Its not going to be your first rodeo, you know the score. Strap in and enjoy the ride.

That's the plan! I shall update tomorrow morning when I've boshed it! Nothing like a bowl of cornflakes and a snowball....

Don't snowballs have mdma in them as well, or are they just mda? Weird writing in the present tense about them!

Don't snowballs have mdma in them as well, or are they just mda? Weird writing in the present tense about them!

Apparently around 200mgs of MDA out of a government lab somewhere in the exUSSR. They certainly were unlike any pill before or since.

What a gloriously sunny day! Snowball necked with an orange juice and a bowl of corn-flakes about 45 mins ago. Does amphetamine count as one of your 5 a day? ;)

Mate coming round in an hour with decks for a mixing session. Current status - energised and needing a come-up shit. Quite nauseous too! So it begins!

Can you post a pic? There were a few types but the originals were white slightly domed with no split line but it's been a few years and many pills so I could be just imagining it. Honestly your a seasoned veteran and if it is the real deal one will be the only way to actually experience it. Very rarely were halves done and from my multi experience in balls one will be insane but you do have to experience it as was intended and as we did.

Shit to late ?Just realised you dropped. Enjoy mate, lucky bastard.

Well....Jesus Fucking Christ.

My experience can be briefly summarised as follows.

Felt like I was being hit by a bus on the come-up for around 2 hours, and spent some of this time dry heaving over the toilet.

Peak - I can't really remember much of the day, apart from being absolutely destroyed and seeing floating furniture everywhere. Actually took 4mg valium early afternoon as I almost wigged out shit was that intense.

Comedown - I currently feel like a withered old cabbage and am feeling pretty sorry for myself =D.

Christ knows how anyone actually managed to function after dropping one of these, let alone 3!

Indeed I am! However the down-slope of the snowball is how do I put it? Grim. Trying to eat food, but am concerned I may chunder :p. I have no weed either, so warm cups of sugary tea and a bath it is!

To be fair, it probably didn't help that I did a fair bit of MDMA on Monday either, but it was my last week off before work so I figured why the fuck not?

Which also brings me to another point - there doesn't seem to be much of a cross tolerance between MDMA & MDA. Despite the MD on Monday, the snowball still fucked me over!