• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Been Clean off dope for 3 months

It's for bulk eating with working out. Red meat too if you actually start hitting the weights

Thats awesome your gaining weight. I lost 20 pounds in the last month since getting clean. People would think im not. Good to hear ypur getting to a healthy weight. 120 is so small.

:[ ahhhh i know. Im like 5' 8" and 140. Im tinyyyyyy. Smallest kid in college pretty much. Been the same size since like 8th or 9th grade. I think i fucking stunted my growth D:

My skateboard broke in half at the park today :[[[ but im gunna get a new deck here soon.. But im getting better! Im happy about that. These past few days are like bleh. I just feel real lonely and just tired of life in general and all the bullshit that comes along with it. Idk. Im still keeping on. Nothing thats gunna make me use over. Just been having bad thoughts and feelings these past few days..

It's part of life man. Roll with it.

Make sure you at least take fish oil pill, muiltivitamin and vitamin d-3.
Also a b-complex (especially with b-12).

Awe im sorry. Inknow how you feel though. I have been feelong pretty lonely and shitty but its been two months since i had suboxone and i am starting to get me happy go lucky personality bakc.

Just remember it takes up to like a year for all symptoms to subside so you will feel good and bad days ... Dull days suck.

Are you still going to your meetings? Going out with them and stuff still?

Are you just getting bored with it? That what happened to me and i ended up relapsing..... Try to get to some candle light meetings there really cool. Go to different pnes where you do not know anyone.

Dye ir hair blue and go everyone will talk to ya lol try to have fun with whatever u do.

What happened eith the girl you
Liked?

oh hahahaha. that girl. nah shes nothing to me anymore. an old ex -_- i was like what are you talking about? :p
Yeah i need to try out different meetings. idk im not bored with it. Just kinda tired of everything in general. idk... just feel like im hitting a rough patch but its no biggie. Im still doing my hobbies and homework and stuff. I just always get these feelings of loneliness that hit out of random. I mean ive been lonely my whole life.. So it just kinda sucks sometimes. Even when im around friends and people that care about me i just feel so alone :|

I feel you anomaly, im getting clean to and the boredom is terrible. I'm 3 days off everything including weed, uhg. I think this is the only thread i can visit on blue light that will help me, most of others are triggers up the ass.

I can identity f1n1shed. Being freshly clean I had a lot of trouble visiting anything other than a few threads on here. It was even very difficult at times seeing people post medications they were on that they weren't talking for recreational reasons just because I knew they had a minuscule amount of recreational value and could comfort me in my pathetic and depressed state. I hope you find yourself at home in this thread and are eventually able to visit other threads and areas of the board as well.

Yeah.. im kinda the same way. Its not that it triggers me. Its just not appealing to me to research and here about other peoples drug use anymore. The dark side is my homeee :p Just got back from skating. I can do all the basic stuff at the skate park now and i can grind on the quarter pipes :D im glad im starting to get the hang of it again! Makes me happy :D and i love skating. Its so freeing and just so much fun for me :] my little happy place. Thats for sure :D

About boredom...you could be confusing it with lack of motivation. That's generally the cause; we only ever do anything out of boredom anyway.

I'm on day...4 of opiate cold turkey and last night can only be described as a cunt, I'm afraid - albeit, not a particularly pleasant one.
Roll on Monday I say, or at least 'this time tomorrow'.

hahaah. Im going paintballing, skateboarding, and school... I guess im just having a hard time right now. Its not that im bored. Its just sometimes i wonder what the point is to all of this. About life. -_- ive had a good day today. Had a good talk with one of my buddies and went out and ate dinner at my friends moms and watched a movie. Finally got him out of my house so i think that will relieve a little of the stress..

I am glad you had a good day. For the first year you are going to be running through so may emotions. I know i have some bad days and i just wish i would die, but in a matter of time i begin to feel better. Just promise me for the first year you wont make any rash dcisions because like my ex NA teacher used to say "Your mind is not your friend right now".

Btw im jealous i want to go paintballing ;)

Yea it is a lack of motivation for me, and also nothing in my days triggers any happiness. Like i don't feel any spikes of dopamine or serotonin from normal sober events in my life, unless i'm high. And i know the brain rewires itself but sometimes i'm just like fuck this, i don't want to wait a year before i can achieve slight happiness from sober life again.