• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Beards.... Yay or nay

you guys are stupid AF

did i use an oatmeal soap at one time that i mentioned that you guys are talking about? i know i have before...

but right now, i don't even have an oatmeal soap

i smell like freedom right now motherfuckers:

yk3uymml.jpg

:USA:
Dr. Squatch got a wicked Abraham Lincoln beard. I know you feel free now. Maybe we could even say "emancipated". Come on Krinkle. Join the dark side. Take a bite of that beef jerky and free the beast....

Nah it's ok....you guys can rock the beard all ya want and think it makes you more manly looking - because, ya know - it really matters to you what other men think right?

It matters to other men what you look like when they wanna steal your girlfriend.

If you're worried about another man stealing your girlfriend, you've got bigger problems than a missing beard on your face

Body language will tell you that wearing facial hair is a sign of insecurity.

Nah it's ok....you guys can rock the beard all ya want and think it makes you more manly looking - because, ya know - it really matters to you what other men think right?
Not really... If it's a good friend that's being real with me then I probably already know but I find most men project from their own insecurities and passive aggressively try to cut you down to try to make themselves appear superior. That's why I believe violence can be a good thing because you can either go back and forth with snarky remarks for eternity or finally shut their mouth for good by making your fist into a gob stopper. Then you no longer have to do this little alpha male dance with words.

ok tough guy

🙄
It's the truth. Doesn't make me tough. I just don't give a shit about what most men think. I hate most men anyways because of being repeatedly molested when I was younger.

It's easier to just deck somebody who throws passive aggressive jabs at you than to do the stupid little dance which is just them throwing little punches thinking you won't throw the big one.

I don't need to look manly. I know I look manly but when you're a lunatic drug addict it doesn't matter what your physical appearance looks like.

I'm not in a good place right now. I'd probably punch somebody in the face who pissed me off for fun. Physical pain doesn't scare me. I grew up with violence.

I'll take all the insults In the world from myself and bury them deep inside but God forbid the asshole who tries to put me down in front of others(women), which is the only time I care. Probably psychologists would say I'm chaising love I didn't get from my mom from females but I push them away too to protect them from my bullshit. I don't want anymore dead bodies in my bed.

Not tough.... Quite the opposite.... Usually toughness is a cover for pain.

One of my best friends was a huge fucking guy, ripped, Projected, confidence, stoic, had no problem picking up women, wouldn't back down from a fight. Of course I knew about his drug struggles and divorce from wife and loss of kids but he never talked about pain or wanting to die. Woke up one morning, grabbed his rifle and walked out to the hwy where he blew his brains out in front of morning rush hour traffic.

Last edited:
Full on beards are a haven for food crumbs, not sexy imo.
My guy is clean shaven but looks dam good when it gets a bit scruffy.
I don't wear makeup and my hair is Ling and curly, I don't want a man who spends more time in the mirror then me.

still on the lines with this
gotta be at least "presentable" I suspect. idk rightly

I'm neutral on this one.

I've gone with and without for years at a time. Currently I'm shaving during the hot months and keeping a well-trimmed full beard in the cooler ones.

Personally I like the feel of a shaved face but I hate the act of shaving. I look my age with a gray beard but appear 10yrs younger when clean cut.

I've found that women are split 50/50 on which look they prefer on me but neither side feels strongly about it.

FWIW, I do shave my neck when I'm wearing a beard. It's full otherwise.

Under 40 yrs old = Gross
Over 50 yrs old = Win

Between 40 and 50 = maybe