L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Beards.... Yay or nay

somnilicious

Bluelighter
I know this is the forum where we talk about our dicks and vaginas but I was just wanted to hear what others think about beards. I have always kept a clean face my whole life but I went through a tough withdrawal period where I didn't shave and everyone kept telling me how good I look with a beard so now I'm curious.

It depends on the beard style/length, and how it suits (or doesn't) that person's face imo. For example, a beard can help someone without much of a chin or a very soft/round face achieve a squarer, more angular look. Most men can pull off a beard of some type that manages to flatter their face a little bit though.

I agree with CFC that it depends on what type of beard and whether it suits that person's face. There's only two types of facial hair that I find attractive : a closely-trimmed, well-kept full beard (think Jonathan Frakes in Star Trek) and a three-day 'designer stubble'. And the latter only looks good if you have a great face and are fairly young, otherwise you just look like you couldn't be bothered to shave.

In general, yay. Men who can grow beards should have them, as long as they are well kept. I think men who are constantly clean shaven look unnatural. If they can't grow one that's a different story and I don't hold it against them.

Then again I am attracted to more mature looking men so maybe that's where my bias comes from. I love facial hair and find it very masculine.

Idk, I like the way my guy looks both with and without facial hair. What I don’t like so much is when we kiss and I get beard burn, lol.

And omg I love the Star Trek reference 🤩 but also Will Riker is definitely an example of a guy who looks better with a beard.

Reactions: CFC
Beards are cool and all but definitely not something that's for me personally. I have one of those baby faces and doesn't look right or pleasant with facial hair. :(

Beards are cool and all but definitely not something that's for me personally. I have one of those baby faces and doesn't look right or pleasant with facial hair. :(
Twas the reason I kept mine. I'm 42 and I always get mistaken for mid 20's. I get way more respect from other men and attention from ladies my own age with my beard.

beards are dirty

but go ahead and wear dirty pubes on your face if that's what you're into
Same thing my friend said. I think he's just jealous because my beard is jet black while he constantly fights his white stubble.

It's all good though because I used to trim my pubes until a girlfriend made me stop. Not sure if she was right in the head though because she used to put her face in my pubes and inhale like she was huffing paint. It's that pheromone trap but now on my face and if it's a good enough beard you can even hide your drugs in it so it has dual utility.

gNNUKMdl.jpg

beards = man makeup

you're so ugly ya gotta wear a beard

I agree with CFC that it depends on what type of beard and whether it suits that person's face. There's only two types of facial hair that I find attractive : a closely-trimmed, well-kept full beard (think Jonathan Frakes in Star Trek) and a three-day 'designer stubble'. And the latter only looks good if you have a great face and are fairly young, otherwise you just look like you couldn't be bothered to shave.
This, I look better without beard as of now cause I got a baby face(altho that might change in the future). I don't like beard anyway, it bothers Me tbh.

Same thing my friend said. I think he's just jealous because my beard is jet black while he constantly fights his white stubble.

It's all good though because I used to trim my pubes until a girlfriend made me stop. Not sure if she was right in the head though because she used to put her face in my pubes and inhale like she was huffing paint. It's that pheromone trap but now on my face and if it's a good enough beard you can even hide your drugs in it so it has dual utility.
Hahshaha man, fucking GOLD post 😆

beards = man makeup

i agree but it's weird to hear this from a guy who buys bougie artisan soaps laced with fucking breakfast foods.

and i only know they put oatmeal in that shit because they advertise like crazy.

anyway, fuck beards. there's no reason to wear on these days and at best it makes you look like a tacticool jerkoff in a tapout shirt with twenty unused multitools on his keychain just in case you need to skin a rabbit and start a fire while you're polishing your brand new pickup in your driveway in suburbia where the worst thing that could ever happen is some karen talks shit about you on nextdoor.

at worse it makes you look like a paedophile.

and frankly, i'm still on the fence about whether the paedo is the worse of these outcomes

i agree but it's weird to hear this from a guy who buys bougie artisan soaps laced with fucking breakfast foods.

and i only know they put oatmeal in that shit because they advertise like crazy.

anyway, fuck beards. there's no reason to wear on these days and at best it makes you look like a tacticool jerkoff in a tapout shirt with twenty unused multitools on his keychain just in case you need to skin a rabbit and start a fire while you're polishing your brand new pickup in your driveway in suburbia where the worst thing that could ever happen is some karen talks shit about you on nextdoor.

at worse it makes you look like a paedophile.

and frankly, i'm still on the fence about whether the paedo is the worse of these outcomes
So much shade thrown in a single post 🤣 I take my hat off to you, good sir

So much shade thrown in a single post 🤣 I take my hat off to you, good sir

yeah beards kind of set me off. i tried it and it takes a sisyphusean amount of maintenance to keep it kempt.

i'll give it to guys that are committed enough to grow one down to their chest but anyone else you can tell they spend too much time in front of a mirror unless they look like bin laden

yeah beards kind of set me off. i tried it and it takes a sisyphusean amount of maintenance to keep it kempt.

i'll give it to guys that are committed enough to grow one down to their chest but anyone else you can tell they spend too much time in front of a mirror unless they look like bin laden
Honestly it's a lot easier. All you have to do is razor your neck, somewhat clean up cheek bone lines and every now and then take a shaver with a guard to it.

Generally just a short-medium trimmed goatee with the side burns shaved is how I rock it. I don't think I could be bothered to shave everyday. Sometimes I get a little scraggly but it's pretty easy to just trim it down to a manageable level where you can still see your face.