Bassnectar anyone?

whether or not you like his new stuff, he throws it down pretty damn well live!!!! he played butch clancy's russian lullaby too! so sick :)

BassNectar is legit. I was aware of them just recently. I gotta get more of their stuff. %)

Basscenter 6 last night was the illest show ive ever seen, Lorin killed it with a great mix of old and new~ good vibes were flowing and we the people were gettin phunky! Tons of great energy. Was so fuckin happy when he dropped Pink elephants, was a mad house<3

Ive officially lost all faith in Bassnectar. I cant stand his new music.

How I long for the days of Underground Communication.

Ditto. Underground Communication and Mesmerizing the Ultra are the only albums I can stand to listen to anymore.

I saw him at Snowball at the beginning of March and the mediocre music combined with the type of crowd he brings now really turned me off.

It's such a shame because deep down I really want to like him, but I feel like he's really sold out.

If you mean fundraisers like as frat parties and giant psychedelic cocktail balls were kids are custied out like 1 cent whores then yeah. Anywhere and anyone who brings more fake drugs and wigged out boureoise to a town you must admire if purely for comedic value