• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Baby Woodrose?

^ I can't stand LSA. Used to like it, but after a few trips it just started going bad on me... too much body load, etc. After using LSD, RC's and now mushrooms I won't be going back.

Does anyone know of any cases of actual gangrene caused by use of Baby Woodrose seeds though? I searched but couldn't find anything through Google.

Gangrene caused by HB Woodrose seeds? Whoa cant say ive ever read anything about that! Where did you hear that Mr Blonde?

My $0.02 worth... tried the peppermint oil / butane etc extract technique, did nothing. Next time was very skeptical, scraped the outer off the seeds and ate them, got off my face with some mild 'breathing' hallucinations with 5 seeds. Note that I am _never_ sick no matter what I have.. but HBW is the exception. I have never been so violently ill in my life, felt like I was gonna bring up my liver :p

I will try Doctor War's prescription and see if I can avoid the nasties. Sounds interesting.

Forgot to mention.. I have also tried oliloqui without much luck..

Last edited:
MindlessBilly said:
Gangrene caused by HB Woodrose seeds? Whoa cant say ive ever read anything about that! Where did you hear that Mr Blonde?

See my partner-in-crime Mr. White's post; theoretically the vasoconstriction caused by it could cause blood flow to be reduced sufficiently to the extremities to lead to complications. I think I heard gangrene being a known side-effect on Erowid, though they may have just been talking about severely reduced peripheral circulation that has occured, but not so great that people's arms and legs have fallen off.

Similar things have happened with some of the DOx compounds I believe; look on Erowid for a case of some Dutch or Norwegian men who used the drug. One of them died, the other lost toes and fingers to vasoconstriction. :\

I am getting some more HBWR seeds soon and want to try doctor war's recipe as the non polar solvent method just doesn't seem right.I chewed up 10 seeds a week ago and would of been great apart from feeling violently nauseous and sick without bringing anything up.Just wondering can i use de-mineralised water instead of distilled ?? I did some research but is somewhat confusing.

^ Demineralized water is the same as distilled water; the name difference comes from the method used to purify it I believe? Not sure.

And I sympathize with the pain you felt on ten seeds. I hate those fuckers, but I can't be bothered to go through the process of making them more painless. Hence why I don't use them anymore.

IMHO the only thing worth doing with HBWR is throwing about five kilos of the fuckers into a PVC pipe and turning them into feedstock with which to fuel claviceps purpea ethylation enzymes ...LSD-bearing seeds straight from the plant...

is classed as sourcing if i ask is the internet the only way to get these seeds or do stores sell them as well?

I just tried out 6 of these for the first time, very interesting, but not something i would want to do again.
The nausia is really bad, i didn't spew, and had eaten a massive meal for lunch and dinner, but i still felt terrible.

Lasted about 10 hours, visuals were mild and pleasent, the ceiling looked like a water surface with raindrops falling on it, then in the morning when the sun came up looked like waves lapping at the beach.

One thing that was really weird and offputting was i guess you'd call it cramping, mainly in my legs and groin (not dick, groin), that would go away if i'd get up and walk around, it wasn't painfull, but it was definetely noticeable.

HBW is ok if u ask me but the nausea is so bad its not worth it. Ate quite a fair amount and ended up spewing all over the floor for hours. Made me sick during the trip that i couldnt enjoy them at all.

I have always been kind of curious to try these but there is always significant nausea reported with the trip everywhere I look. I don't like feeling sick when I am tripping, it leads to unpleasantness. I might give it a try one day, but I am not sure.

I have the same issue. I got heaps of seeds laying around and wanna try. Don't want the nausea and too lazy to extract them as of yet. Plus good supply of LSD for me at the moment.

Id say dont try it cos its not worth it. Its just like bzp which would be an awesome drug if it didnt make u violently ill.

any one had success with growing hawaiian baby woodrose in the southern parts of austraila from seed?

is the vine as hardy as say morning glory where it quickly takes over?

i am keen to chuck a few seeds in purely for fence cover however I dont want to be responsible for the thing running rampant in the local area like morning glory has

cheers

Last edited:
For those who are saying "woodrose is shit, did nothing for me", did you try it with weed?
I've found adding a little weed goes a looooooong way with LSA

and seed freshness is a semi-major factor too. A friend in qld who has a a few woodrose plants tells me that 3 fresh-off-the-vine seeds easily equates to ~7 of the ones i order off the internet.
Just got to wait for my damn bush to start flowering so i can test this myself