• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Baby Woodrose?

^^^ What was the trip like Sustanon?

I've got a few of those seeds but wanted to use them for the actual plant not to get high lol.

I've given a fair few away to mates who wanted to see what it was like though but they haven't eaten them yet either lol.

I ate 12 of them. There wasnt any open eye visuals tho. I just felt very wierd. Ill write a bit more detailed reply tomoz cos this is takin me ages to write and im too wasted hahaha

I didnt like them cos of the side effects. Made me very ill. Maybe i got sick cos i didnt scrape the stuff off of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt like them cos of the side effects. Made me very ill. Maybe i got sick cos i didnt scrape the stuff off of it.

That's why. They are coated in something ,(sulfur I think), that will make you throw up for hours so that people don't consume them.

Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds can certainly be worth it if prepared properly. if you just chow down on seed matter you're going to puke. Removing the surface coating of little 'hairs' can help with this issue as they are a GI irritant but the primary source of the nausea are ergoclavines present in the mixed lysergic amides. Avoid the use of alcohol for solvent extractions, as aside from its inherent nauseating properties it will pull more clavines then dH2O. Acid/base wash is the easiest way to pull the yummy alkaloids, but a CWE will work pretty well too - If CWE-ing, throw a little vegetable oil in the mix and shake well, then drain the aquous fraction. Dump the oil. This is not to pull freebase alkaloids but rather to absorb the seed oils which tend to contain some ugly chemicals. A combination of the two works rather well, e.g mix up a batch of bicarbonate solution (baking soda + distilled water). Soak the seeds overnight, pouring through a coffee filter to catch any undissolved baking soda, then soak again the next night. Soak the seeds for 1-2 days in neutral distilled water, for a nice water extraction. Add 1-2 capfuls of vinegar (or your desired amount of tartaric acid) for luck. Pour off water through coffee filter into an empty container. GENTLY add little sprinkles of baking soda until it stops foaming... at which time you can just start adding teaspoons at a time until little white rocks form. If you're using a container you can close and shake, this would be a good thing... Then filter to retain the rocks and wash with dilute bicarb solution... Pour a few splashes of the dilute solution through your coffee filter in the funnel until the bicarb stops rinsing away, and only the little white rocks remain.

Shake the little white rocks out on a mirror or glass table, which has been cleaned of dust beforehand. Do NOT eat them all at once, lol. Scrape little white rocks and powder from the mirror into a clean cap from a 2l bottle. Fill a dropper bottle (visine, candy drops, etc) with distilled water - a few sprinkles of vitamin C help here, if you've got 'em - and squirt it out into the bottlecap. Sprinkle in tartaric acid until the little white rocks dissolve, and suck them into the vial. Try a few drops. If that doesn't work, wait a week for your tolerance to go down and try a few more drops. If you've got a good milligram scale, you can actually do this in mg/drop, but otherwise, you'll just have to make up your dose as you go along from an educated guess.

^^^
Wow, thanks mate.

I always thought the nauseating properties came from the coating.

What about the peppermint oil method of converting the LSA into LSH, is that an urban myth or does it actually work?

The decarboxylating properties of peppermint oil are no urban myth, and it is certainly true that the acetaldehyde present can be reacted with lysergic amides to form new products such as d-lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide, so I can't say for certain that there is no reaction between peppermint oil/HBWR seeds. I can however say that LSH is not a particularly stable product, and readily hydrolyses back to the original amides it was produced from, either in your cup of peppermint tea or in your body. If it makes it more palatable, by all means, use it, but the bottom line is that you're going to be imbibing mostly LSA and a small portion of a prodrug of LSA.

got some HBWR seeds recently, tried 3 on friday and 4 on sunday just microwaved them on high for 1 minute and then let stand in water for about 10 minutes and then chewed them up ! they are worth it :)

worked well for me ....but also having a few cones certainly helped things along also rather well ,,now i just cant get enough pot again ...damn it lol!!:)

Just don't do what I did and eat 15 of them, think nothing was going to happen then eat 10 more.
16 hours of fun, cold sweats and feeling like I was about to have a heart attack. I tripped pretty damn hard however and learnt a few lessons.

The nausea I can handle but if someone could advise on some way to offset the vasoconstricting effects I'd be grateful. As I'd like to try these again at a future point in time.

The decarboxylating properties of peppermint oil are no urban myth, and it is certainly true that the acetaldehyde present can be reacted with lysergic amides to form new products such as d-lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide, so I can't say for certain that there is no reaction between peppermint oil/HBWR seeds. I can however say that LSH is not a particularly stable product, and readily hydrolyses back to the original amides it was produced from, either in your cup of peppermint tea or in your body. If it makes it more palatable, by all means, use it, but the bottom line is that you're going to be imbibing mostly LSA and a small portion of a prodrug of LSA.

From memory the LSH is stable in the presence of a primary alcohol, which is why 1/2 shot of vodka or other spirit is usually part of the recipe. however it works, I have certainly found a difference between a dH2O extraction and a dH2O extraction + peppermint oil + vodka.

however it works, I have certainly found a difference between a dH2O extraction and a dH2O extraction + peppermint oil + vodka.

I'm not suprised, the latter probably came on somewhat faster, hit you with more of a body load and left you more scattered on the comedown.

Come up was similar, body load was about the same, perhaps slightly less (i dont really get much of a body load, with any drug i've encountered so far) and the comedown was the same.

The difference was in the visuals, there were more with the LSH conversion and this difference is MUCH more pronounced with weed. I've also experienced audio hallucinations with the LSH treatment which were completely absent with just a water extraction.

It could all be psychosomatic but there is certainly a big difference for me. Try it yourselves, make up your own mind. "The Wizard" goes into some detail about LSH in the "big and dandy LSA" thread and the "does anyone else think LSA plain sucks" thread

I once had 130 seeds with pills and ether and bulbs, had 30 seeds every 1 hour or so.
mad trip

^^
Are you serious mate? 3 seeds dropped me on my arse 6 years ago.

That is hardcore man. With the bulbs I can imagine it though....how many days did you go for?

I once had 130 seeds with pills and ether and bulbs, had 30 seeds every 1 hour or so.
mad trip

Are you sure you're not thinking of morning glory coz i know the doses for that plant are around that. That kind of dose in HBW can't be good for you.

Woodroses are shit. I had 12 and didnt enjoy it. I felt sick the whole time, spewed all over the carpet and had this annoying bodyload. My whole body felt like i was a tonne and coulodnt move. I laid in bed waiting for it to go away. It would be enjoyable if i didnt feel crap. The next day was awesome tho. Still felt a bit funny after 10 hours or so which i enjoyed. I donno what i could compare it tho. Nothin like shrooms or LSD.