Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australian Drug Discussions Suggestions Thread V.2014

drug_mentor

Bluelight Crew
Hey guys,

Traffic in Australian Drug Discussion has been down lately, and we'd like to take this opportunity to get a feel from anybody and everybody who contributes to Australian Drug Discussion to let us know how they feel about the forum at the moment.

What are some constructive changes we can make that would make this a better forum for everyone to participate in?

Are there any issues you think detract from the forum in it's current state?

We're looking for any comments, opinions or thoughts, no matter how small - we'd like to hear as much as possible from all members who lurk or post in AusDD.

Bring back the social thread. Would be a good step towards bringing back a feeling of community. The meth thread pretty much serves that purpose for the tweakers, so why not just make one for all of us?

I second that, aus social encouraged posting and ASE gets fuck all action so it seems worth a go if nothing else.

Can u bring back Mr B?? I don't have any great ideas

I rekon we'd all get social with a few of these -

tumblr_nded8usI8S1smghnuo1_500.jpg

Pink Burger King’s w/ 250mg MDMA

Someone could really take over the pill scene with those pretty presses they get in europe, grenades and hearts and shit

Pretty sad situation when alls ya need is a nice looking press. Ingredients? pfft, who needs them in this country to make a buck :p

I like the idea of a social thread.

Obviously if a press is bad it will get a reputation and people will avoid it.
A pretty press with just an average dose of MDXX would become popular/sought out imo

I rekon we'd all get social with a few of these -

tumblr_nded8usI8S1smghnuo1_500.jpg

Could you imagine if 250mg pills started doing the rounds in Aus? All the teenage girls in the shitty electro clubs would be dropping like flies.

Is electro still the mainstream music we're supposed to hate? I haven't been clubbing in a year now, I feel so old :(

I think the traffic is down because most BLer's who were are gone. Hell I only come on here to stir shit when I'm bored these days and have absolutely nothing else to do.

Because there's almost no community anymore. Bluelight has always been come for the HR, stay for the community, but you remove the second half of the equation and people can only have the same discussions about HR (which, let's face it, isn't exactly an evolving field - moderation, hygiene, test new batches, don't go stupid with polydrug use) for so long before it gets dull and repetitive.

Maybe a revival in Aus social could lead to more of a community in here as well since it'd basically be the same crew?

A pretty press with just an average dose of MDXX would become popular/sought out imo

They probably would, and that's a damn shame. I don't want pretty flower presses containing 37mg of MDMA, I want Burger Kings with 250mg god dammit.

I think the traffic is down because most BLer's who were are gone. Hell I only come on here to stir shit when I'm bored these days and have absolutely nothing else to do.

Dems troll words.........

Because there's almost no community anymore. Bluelight has always been come for the HR, stay for the community, but you remove the second half of the equation and people can only have the same discussions about HR (which, let's face it, isn't exactly an evolving field - moderation, hygiene, test new batches, don't go stupid with polydrug use) for so long before it gets dull and repetitive.

I agree with this, there ain't much more to talk about once we have our HR down pat.

Maybe a revival in Aus social could lead to more of a community in here as well since it'd basically be the same crew?

Hasn't this already been tried? And I see different crew in both sides.

Last edited:
Rule of thumb: you know a forum section is dead if I've posted it in more than once, but not on a daily basis. hahaha I have that little to do with my time some days I could whore up hundreds of posts if other users were also active :p

Hasn't this already been tried? And I see different crew in both sides.

Yeah I always saw a completely separate group on the social board to the main board. And I think that divide was part of the problem.

Look at the Euro section, they manage to combine HR and social stuff with no problem. Granted they have a much larger user base, but that's all the more reason we need to try harder.

Yeah I always saw a completely separate group on the social board to the main board. And I think that divide was part of the problem.

Look at the Euro section, they manage to combine HR and social stuff with no problem. Granted they have a much larger user base, but that's all the more reason we need to try harder.

And they have 250 mg burger kings!

The pharmaceutical industry over there is going to make a killing in 10 years time from the generation who grow up munching 250mg pills.

And they have 250 mg burger kings!

And they have a complex and diverse drug culture (which may come back to that "larger user base" point again).
It seems to me like AusDD regulars have fairly similar patterns of drug use, hence particular threads creating more discussion than others.
This is merely an attempt to make sense of the situation...I haven't had any ideas for useful suggestions, I'm afraid.
I think we just need a new wave of new members to come along.

I don't know if I agree there is nothing left to discuss, but people often find less use for the forum if their life's focus moves away from drugs and partying. It is certainly true that the "community" element is vital though, and it's something a subforum like European and African drug discussion have developed much more than AusDD - yet people there have also been saying that the forum is in some kind of a lull...though they have had a lot of regulars tragically dying in recent years, which may play a role in that.

Bluelight has changed a bit even in the short time I've been a member. It's continually evolving, and hopefully things should naturally pick up a bit on the boards over the "silly season".