• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australia/Asia/NZ/Middle East Bl Survey-Do you test your bikkies?

i test ALL my pills, without question! "there is no other.. alternative!"
smile.gif

I've personally tested all bar one pill out of all the pills I've ever had (which is bugger all, but hey) and the one exception was part of a batch that had been tested by someone else (and I trust the person not to bullshit me). I've given my tester to someone else now though, cos I don't have any use for it at the moment.
smile.gif

almost always, yes, even when the source is reliable.
however, recently we unexpectedly needed some speed, had no tester w/ us, and got given a 'methbomb' by an aquaintance (who's not a dealer) that we did not expect to lie to us. turned out to be ketamine - not that i mind that too much, but not what i was expecting.
so lesson learned.. always take the tester out even if you dont think you'll need it, and always test something.. or dont eat it.

I Test EVERY SINGLE TIME
smile.gif

Everytime they go black.
smile.gif

I find its actually *quite* difficult to get a speedbomb
smile.gif
but not impossible. (always handy for thursday night clubbin, hehe)

they're already tested before getting to me (he's just as fussy about testing as me), sometimes I forget and go do it the next day just to see how quick it changes and cause I might as well otherwise buying the tester was a waste of money
smile.gif

No. With the price of pills here in Perth, what am I going to do with it if it turns up bad? I'm not just going to throw it away and the only people I know who buy pills are all good friends of mine, so there's no market there.

Ricksta: test before you buy.
If the dd is not cool with this, explain the tester thing to them. If they're still not cool with it, they aren't sure that their pills are the goods, and should be turning around and walking aways.
Mine are always tested by trusted friends before I make the effort to go buy, or if that hasn't happened then they're tested on the spot. I don't buy off anyone that I couldn't go back to and say "this doesn't test black, I understand you would never intentionally pass on dodge pills (cos no-one I buy off would) but I'm going to be needing my money back here."
I can't understand how anyone would not at least try to get their money from the dd if they buy a dodgy pill.
If you let people that are doing it on purpose get away with it then they're going to keep doing it, and dodgy pills will still have a market and will continue to be made... = crap.
Test before you buy! And if you get a dodgy pill somehow, try to get your money back. And if you can't get your money back due to dd's bastardness set fire to the dd's car/house/clothing etc. or take something from him/her that's worth your money. Only fair methinks.
smile.gif

Note the last paragraph in the above post was not the opinion of Bluelight, blah blah blah, blah blah blah... hehe are we talking from experience entropope?
wink.gif

No part of any post is the opinion of bluelight
smile.gif

errr... well... I have some personal experiences relating to being ripped off and certain valuable possessions of the ripper offer being converted to ash yes, but not to do with pills. It's happened a few times with pills, but has always been resolved amicably. I choose not to associate with anyone that such a situation could arise with nowaday.
smile.gif

Testers are here for our own saftey, We always test e1 & e2 no matter what the source is. Any dd who doesnt agree with u testing, dosnt care what they are selling and u are best to go elsewhere. If u dont have a tester then u can always refer too pill reports. I mean u wouldnt buy a hamburger if u didnt know what was in it would you.
------------------
It is necessary to cultivate some disiplne of mind,for an undisiplined mind always finds excuses to act selfishly and thourghtlessly. When the mind is undisiplined the body is also and so is speech and action.

Yes I test. I've had friends who buy from the same dd as me and they've bought pills that are absolutely terrifying.. they've also consumed them ECK. But to the point, I'm really stingy with my money, so now I don't buy anything until I've heard from someone who knows their stuff whether it's good (after the someone having taken it).. and then I still test it. I don't believe it gives me a false sense of security, I know that you can get something masked etc... Unfortunately tho, knowing and trusting your dealer aren't really enough in Canberra...