• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australia/Asia/NZ/Middle East Bl Survey-Do you test your bikkies?

Every time.
Even though our guy is Mr Reliable, and insists on testing his prior, I always test em, if for no other reason than to entertain myself with the lovely blue-black Rorscarch patterns on the white plate.....

if i was the first person to get the first dodgy pill off the press, then i would be screwed (and would have no-one else to blame but myself).
it may be naive to think that i won't get screwed over, but my dd's were friends way before they were into drugs. if it is a pill that i have never had any actual reports from (friends or the trustworthy BL community) - i will test it first. testing does not always guarantee a good pill anyway.
before i had trust in my dd's, i would always test before buying - so i guess the trust has been built over a period of time. im in the lucky situation where i can return pills if i dont like them, or swap for others.
8)

every time, have to be careful in canberra
sorry to bring this up F_S_T but i guess your DD must be close because im sure morals dont count for shit in an illict trade
------------------
the consciouness of self is the greatest hinderance to the correct execution of any physical action... u dont exist therefore there are no boundaries or limits

I test most of the time with E1 and E2 testers. I have a few reliable sources who test there pills so i don't have to test all the time.

Yep, always test them, and once you know exactly whats in it...you can stock up! and laugh at everyone else that gets crappy ones...lol...(thats not nice, im kidding)!
wink.gif

testing is an absolutre must, no matter how good of a suplyer u have, i prefure to use the ez supream test kits, from my experiences it gives me a pretty good indication of whats in the pills

I test whenever possible using e1 e2 after being stuck with local speed bombs in the past testing is a must

every single different pill that i get i test. both E1 and E2 and EZ - supreme (when it finally gets here...) i have reputable sources, but i test everything every time.

not as much anymore.......sources are reliable these days.
plus i can tell most of the time by looking at a pill or touching the end of my tongue with it if its MDMA or not.
please no one give me hell about this.....i choose to do this and i am pretty much right everytime and if i'm unsure i just won't buy.
------------------
You know the drill,
Slam down that pill!

just for the record my "Mr Reliable" had a fuck-up this week... nobody's fault, but it does happen. somebody along the line gets greedy eventually.

Evertime without fail, even if it means going out to the car to get the tester. Better safe than sorry I always say.
------------------
*** You did WHAT? With WHO! For how many cookies?!?!

All the time, tho it is time for me to get a new one as the old one is not working as well as it should be.

nope I don't
*hangs head in shame*
It would make concealing the evidence that much harder. I definately would if I wasn't living with my parents though.

Daffy: Just rip the labels off the tester, your parents wont know what it is if they found it. Just right on it, ACID or something so they know it's dangerous. That's what I would do anyway. Better than putting some bunk pill in your mouth.

I test every single time - I have some strange holes in a fair whack of my clothes to prove it.
I have a guy who always comes up with the goods - I still test tho.

If I test mine, it's just to see the reaction for myself, these days I always know what the reaction is going to be before I test it because quite a few people have already told me...
Add to that the fact that by the time a pill gets to me, I know at least a few people who've already had it...
However, if I ever happened to be in a situation where I knew no-one else who'd had a pill which I'd been offered, I wouldn't buy it... Past experience has made me too paranoid to be the guinea pig, not even with the testers to help...

I test before i buy, which generally insults alot of people eg this is an unidentified substance you cant sell this *@#%, or nice one this is a speed bomb i will bcnuL8r not

I don't test
frown.gif

I have a very good supplier, a good mate who has quite seriously never let me down since I started purchasing from him - BUT when he got some crappy pills and didn't know about it, and my friends who bought them and dumped at Rush Hour had a shit night, he gave them 2 for the price of one at their next purchase and apologised profusely.
Who says there ain't ethics in the drug trade?
wink.gif

I actually used to test, but had an umm accident that we won't go into
frown.gif
(involves clumsiness and an over-excited dog which I think was named "Vovo") and so now I don't have a kit...