• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Aussie party people - do you ever see this guy out and about?

^ Roids, Hookers...Um Roids..oh and Hookers. (Lots of them)

"Records show Mr Shavershian had spent $20,000 in Thailand" - http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8285277

20K!? ON WHAT!?!?!?

Records show Mr Shavershian had spent $20,000 in Thailand "according to a friend who did not want to be identified". A statement from an unknown friend = records? lulz at media.

From what I've heard, a lot of people go to Thailand for cosmetic holidays or to stay there for 3 or so months for massive roid cycles as you can buy behind the counter. A lot cheaper than here in Aus! I've considered going there for that purpose =] Not sure how long he was there for but when you add it up; flights, accommodation, big meals, roids, supplements, any cosmetic surgery, partying etc would easily rack up that amount of coin in that period.

I can imagine Aziz would have probably been on Melanotan2, Clenbuterol, high amounts of roids, probably HGH as well. Undiagnosed heart problem or not, that would be harsh on anyone's heart!

All this thread is doing is giving him more power.

The last thing you want to give anyone with a protein-shake addiction, straightened hair and a pair of yellow hotpants is more attention.

It's on par with shining a strobe light at an epileptic.

I LoL'ed so hard at this ^^^^ , this thread is defo giving me some major entertainment while I'm slightly bored at work .. tehehehehe