• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Aussie party people - do you ever see this guy out and about?

BA

Bluelight Crew
He's some type of raving Aussie internet sensation? I don't know, he just cracks me up. :D

Do you ever see him at your parties or raves?

Doing the Melbourne shuffle?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3vfiYwWfQE

1127gif.gif

wvs851.jpg

62496_467754657603_521117603_7167563_6868765_n.jpg

@Defqon (left)

63511_500607588367_781873367_7085572_2720885_n.jpg

Hahahahaha..

I can honestly say no I haven't..

I'm not a fan of the little shorts or the dancing but DAAYYYUMMMM what a body.. *drools*

^ So very true :) looks like my older brother but with brown hair.... and im nearly 40 lolol ... but to youtube this hahaha 8o

Hahahaha oh definitely looks like he'd have an attitude on him but I wouldn't be encouraging him to talk, he'd be gagged and.... ok, let's end it there :p LMFAO

Ahhh, the male form.. There's nothing greater ;)

<3 Mav

I dare say most of us would :) But Mav3 seems to have other plans for him !;)

Haha a huge percentage of the festival crowd are like this guy now. It's kind of sad. I mean look at that first photo... they have matching short shorts!!!!

*shakes head in dismay*

LOL! Ahhh it's so sad, Belarki is right, they are all like that.. My plans were all innocent I promise haha..

^ Don't lie Mav, We all no what your true intentions are ;)

Make's me sick looking at people like this...It's all about attention seeking...

Haha yep.. Don't give them the attention they so desperately crave and *fingers crossed* they realise that acting like a fuckhead doesn't get you very far!

Annoys me when people get praised for doing stupid things.. I'm going a little off track here but that kid, Corey thingy, a few years back, had that party and such.. He's moronic! How did he ever become 'famous' lol...

he was from the burbs, you know..... outer melbourne.
im sure this guy is out frankston or dandenong way or somewhere like sunshine or sunbury.
breeding dens for this sort.

Real Life has an Ignore button just like BL, mine does anyway ;)

! I have to get me one of those then...Then life would be wonderful, great, fabulous, phenomenal, pleasant, awesome, terrific, drama free, free of wankers wearing short short's and also look like they have been injecting Sustanon 250 since they were 5...:p;)

JoshE - Looks like a fuckhead imo

Agreed. A total egotistical wank who is totally obsessed with himself. Sadly there are a few of them around punching the air like complete retards.

Edit: Hahaha my comp finally loaded up properly so i could see his lame dancing... what a freak!!

And so is that dumb bitch wiggling up to him.

Last edited: