• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Aussie party people - do you ever see this guy out and about?

strong aware /10

Lettuce reality, u mirin? Come at me bro! Do I have potential?

sl4nc4.gif

Not at all! If he inspires you at least something good will have come of his existence :)

Don't get me wrong, this guy is certainly no John Cleese, but he's pretty damn funny.

He's exploited the blind disdain and ire some people feel towards bodybuilders, juice heads, metrosexuals and 'muzzas' and scored some laughs. I guess his critics really are somewhat 'jelly'.

I thought bluelight would be the last place to find people judging others for what they put in their body, let alone their life choices.

As arrogant as he is, he clearly doesn't take himself too seriously and is obviously taking the piss out of himself. Good on you Zyzz.....

Faggot.

I agree Shiverman :D That recent vid of him actually made me laugh....i think he is an arrogant fucktard, but he makes me laugh because he is taking the piss =D

I wanna train at his gym!!!! It looks like there is fuck all people there! Perfect!

i know that guy, his name is aziz.
he lives near me unfortunately.. and yeah, totally thinks he's gods gift to women..

looks like a guy a seen get dropped with one punch at 3d 2 months back

yeh he's pretty dead now from what i hear.

poor guy, where will the new memes spawn from now........ come at me bro......

Whoa.

This is really shocking to hear :(

I knew him from raving. As many lulz as he brought the online world, it is always tragic when a person dies before their time.

RIP Az <3

Last edited:
It's a shame people are so image conscious these days and its more of a shame he lost his life but that's the price you pay for overuse of steroids. My Condolences to his family.

"Don't be a hard-cunt be a sick cunt"

RIP zyzz, a good reason to not develop a coke addiction, while cycling steroids, while also using clenbuterol. Also a good reason to not associate those things under your name to the public. He did pretty well being a completely self-promoted celebrity.

I like zyzz, but not most of his fan base; a bunch of guys who think they will become more attractive to women the bigger they get. Plus the anger and arrogance problems that come with that mentality. If they want to fight they should pick up a different hobby then body building.

Condolences to his brother Said, he seems to take the loss pretty seriously as he was the one who helped inspire Az into bodybuilding.

I for one was sad to hear about zyzz's death at such a young age.

Whilst in many ways he represented so many things that I think are wrong some elements of youth culture today and I often witnessed he and his friends being dicks in the city, he was also keenly focused and made perfect use of modern communications to build a brand for himself.

Any young death is a tragedy but this one is a little more so when you consider how so much misguided enthusiasm played a part in his life and death