• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Aussie party people - do you ever see this guy out and about?

Oh my, some social scene you Aussies have got for yourselves.
When Clubbin Guido was on free rein, (A-type internet boi) I agreed with him and his hate for this lounge. IDK why. Aussie's think they're plastic as Californians. They're coming on strong because they are a criminal Penal colony. They try to manufacture they are tough like their Land and post cocky arrogant threads like this one to express that there Gross National Product is Some Beast metering your bodies endocrine level. I'm for sure that you are a bunch of jerks.
So, I would do things like call the Head of Aus. Tourism Industry and find out where Aus. BL members live and call there Chamber of Commerce and explain how Aus. BL members are portraying your Country and continent.
It was fuckin' sad, but noone was checking Clubbin Guido about hating Aus.
And I'm pretty straight on how I feel about Aus. nowadays. Like when you come into the lounge during a circle jerk or an arguement and post those win football or rugby cartoons to break it up and provide some civility. My intention was for the Aus. BL member to "get there name in the wind" and maybe something happen to them.

Umm, sorry dude but i'm extremely confused? Obviously I don't live where the "bunch of jerks are" where ever in the world you live. Hahah omg sorry but....yeah.

beagleboy was high when he wrote that. He made a bunch of similar sounding posts in other forums at around the same time.

Umm, sorry dude but i'm extremely confused? Obviously I don't live where the "bunch of jerks are" where ever in the world you live. Hahah omg sorry but....yeah.
I'm mature enough to explain myself after reading your post fivelinefury. I understand there is a misinterpretation due to (grammer perhaps) me being an American posting in your AUS social forum.
My original intention was to point out that I've become less biased towards your culture as I am now shown to be mistaken by my own accord.

you read me

no wait, you're fully sick cunt, but in a different way to the guy we're meant to be mirin'. so stop the offtopic shit you stupid american.

I'm mature enough to explain myself after reading your post fivelinefury. I understand there is a misinterpretation due to (grammer perhaps) me being an American posting in your AUS social forum.
My original intention was to point out that I've become less biased towards your culture as I am now shown to be mistaken by my own accord.

Sorry I wrote that man. I didn't know ya were apparently under the influence and i'm pretty sure I was drunk and grumpy when I replied to ya comment 8)

he was from the burbs, you know..... outer melbourne.
im sure this guy is out frankston or dandenong way or somewhere like sunshine or sunbury.
breeding dens for this sort.

Hey, wtf is wrong with sunbury, it's the damn middle of no-where...

I live in sunbury lol. I rarely see any massive Biggots out here - theres a few bogans down the local, but that's about it.

I do however live on the outskirts, and don't head in to town often.

[Hey dude, racism isn't cool - Klue]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing wrong with Sunbury. I grew up in Melbournes West and now live near and work in Canberra. Canberra has more bogans than Melbourne by far. The other half of Canberra is made up of over - educated, elitist wankers.. so its a win win.

WTF is "mirin" ?

So he is asking his bro's " Are you admiring my physique ?"

I would put a lot of money to bet he is NOT from Sunshine, more like Doncaster.

All this thread is doing is giving him more power.

The last thing you want to give anyone with a protein-shake addiction, straightened hair and a pair of yellow hotpants is more attention.

It's on par with shining a strobe light at an epileptic.

LMFAO I haven't laughed so hard in days =D

Excellent, truly excellent..

Why hate on Zyzz and his aesthetics for?
U mirin?
U jelly?
Come at me bro!
etc.

If you lurk Misc at forum.bodybuilding.com (there's a reason why it's a huge part of the XKCD Map Of The Internets) or /fit/ on 4chan, you know what the deal is. There's a crew of them around Sydney: Zyzz, Chestbrah, Narcissus, Iron_Curtis, etc etc and as far as meme quality goes, it's pretty intentionally hilarious.

And, of course, the backlash
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD0sHbfXOI8

I don't remember Bluelight being this fucking serious though, what the fuck happened to all of you?