• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Attention those who live in north county san diego: Glass is gone

Basing such a decision off of hearsay seems like it would be unconstitutional.

If you live in SD county I'd call your representatives about this.

I wonder what those shops are doing that's any different than all the others in the city/state/country...

I wonder what those shops are doing that's any different than all the others in the city/state/country...
Nothing. Apparently law enforcement here takes it upon themselves to "stop" cannabis use. Maybe next we should have cops raid stores that sell knives because people stab each other with them.

Why do police bother with stupid shit like this. It is common sense the pipes are MADE for weed, but you can't prove that they are, anything could be smoked in a pipe.

They don't have a case. Sounds like that frustrated drug warrior of a D.A. is making desperate, B.S. busts on legal businesses out of spite.

if anything this is worse for san diego in regards to drug use

this means more kids are gonna start making pipes out of shit they shouldnt (like plastic, foil, cans, etc)

DA is fucking stupid, banning weed doesnt stop ppl from smoking it, what makes them think banning pipes will?

i hate stupid people.

what makes the least sense of all of this to me is that it is in california. i could understand some hick, back-assed, county in the bible belt pulling this shit off, but california has always been so tolerant towards cannabis use.

Even if it were possible to prove that these pipes are not used for tobacco, aren't these shops servicing people with legal cannabis prescriptions?

what makes the least sense of all of this to me is that it is in california. i could understand some hick, back-assed, county in the bible belt pulling this shit off, but california has always been so tolerant towards cannabis use.

There is plenty of that in California. Right in the middle. It sucks. I lived there for a year and it was the most boring year of my life. A little searching reveals that northern San Diego County is rural as well.

This could happen in any area though. It just takes a few people in power.

I'm calling a conspiracy between aluminum can and plastic bottle manufactures to boost their sales by cornering the pariphenalia market.

Makes more sense than the actual resaon.

Plus pipes can easily be ordered online, I bought mine off a friend who stole it out of some car that was parked, doors were unlocked lol.

^That's completely fucked up. That was someone's bowl, and your friend had no concern of how much that piece might mean to that person or how much sentimental value it held to them. Remember man, karma is very real.

Hopefully this won't last too long and will blow over...

Whatever, if you believe in that bullshit, it's mine now and I bought it off the dude, plus he didn't take it a friend of his did or some shit, wasn't with em. It was probably the only way I could purchase a bowl at the time anyway, really nice piece though.

Whatever, if you believe in that bullshit, it's mine now and I bought it off the dude, plus he didn't take it a friend of his did or some shit, wasn't with em. It was probably the only way I could purchase a bowl at the time anyway, really nice piece though.

Unfortunately, whether what your friend did was right or not has nothing to do with "believing" in anything. The fact of the matter is that your friend now has something that is NOT rightfully his, and someone else is bereft of something that was rightfully his.

I also find it really ironic that your friend charged you for the piece, instead of giving it to you for free. If your friend doesn't believe in fair trade, then he certainly shouldn't have needed any money for the piece.

Next time someone tries to pull something like that, tell them to fuck off, man.

It allowed him to make money and it was his ONLY bowl piece that he had, so he lost having a bowl piece but made 15 bucks. Plus I didn't know the history of the bowl until this other dude I knew that smoked with him told me how he got it.

They ban bongs and crackpipes and all sorts where I live, now they sell "decorative vases", hell most places still call them bongs anyway.
Gotta look a bit harder for crackpipes (we call methpipes crackpipes here, its weird, but theres no crack tospeak of anyway so little confusion) but plenty of places still got them under the counter ;).

Ason - Nothing you can say can justify what your friend did or what you did. If someone ever had the audacity to steal the bowl my fiance gave me our first Christmas together, I'd be heartbroken. Also, if I ever found the person who did it, I would keep beating the shit out of them until someone stopped me.

There's no excuse for stealing anything but the bare necessities, period. You steal what you need to survive if you can't afford it. The excuse that you couldn't get a bowl any other way and that you don't believe in "that bullshit" doesn't change what happened.

Also, you have a really shitty friend if he charged you for something he got for free. I would never fucking do that to anyone.

Whatever. Karma is very real, you'll see.

Ason - Nothing you can say can justify what your friend did or what you did. If someone ever had the audacity to steal the bowl my fiance gave me our first Christmas together, I'd be heartbroken. Also, if I ever found the person who did it, I would keep beating the shit out of them until someone stopped me.

There's no excuse for stealing anything but the bare necessities, period. You steal what you need to survive if you can't afford it. The excuse that you couldn't get a bowl any other way and that you don't believe in "that bullshit" doesn't change what happened.

Also, you have a really shitty friend if he charged you for something he got for free. I would never fucking do that to anyone.

Whatever. Karma is very real, you'll see.

Yeah but I didn't steal it so I don't care, lol. Anyways best investment I ever made, allows me to conserve weed, healthier than other methods besides vaping.

^I can see you're still trying to justify that.

Karma is very, very real and whether you believe it or not, it'll come back around and bite you in the ass. And guys, I appreciate the efforts, but there's no reason to bitch at the kid because he's just not going listen until he gets fucked over in the same way one of these days. Let it be.

Anyway, I went to Vishions here in Escondido and the entire shop is bare except for the hookahs, wraps, and papers. What a sad, sad sight... They have to make a court appearance soon and will be told then if they can have their pieces back.