• Middle East

Votes: 5 0.2%
  • Other - please state!

Votes: 29 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
pyrrhicvictory said:
Ich war in Amerika geboren und wohne aktuell in Pennsylvania, aber ich bin ein Sohn von Deutschland, mein Vaterland und Hoffnung, dort bald zu bewegen. Ich bin ein Amerikaner durch Geburt, aber ein Deutscher am Inneren

Gibt es irgendwelche anderen Leute hier, wer Deutsches sprechen?

pyrrhicvictory

Sorry my friend, but I know enough German to tell you that most people here speak English on the boards. ;) Have you visited EADD? There may be some native Germans there. :D

zophen said:
^Hm NZ, Greenland, Fiji, Zanzibar, Seychelles, Sakhalin (probably covered by asia but debatable) Iceland ,Falklands , Galapagos Islands, oh i cannot be bothered to continue with this bloody night shift eh ?8)
Aye, you must have been bored, smartarse!

You're only allowed so many options on a poll, and the last option is 'Other', thereby covering anywhere that was missed out!!! :D

Sakhalin Island is part of Russia but would be in Asia. (Just beside Japan.)

I was offered a job there last year, but I turned it down. (Thankfully.) :)

Blonde - I know. It was just a question I was throwing out there. I speak english quite fluently, or so I am told at least.

pyrrhicvictory

I'm in Southern California. Inland Empire to be exact. Nice to see people from other countries though.

Hello, all. I just signed up today after reading about your site in a magazine article - very interesting. Another UK member here, Wales to be precise - best 'shrooms in the UK :).

I'm Canadian.

And it's been a long time since I was a greenlighter.

Kinda feels good, like going back to your old primary school to pick up a few missing credits. Or to pick up teachers. Or whatever. Babble.

Another USA peep here. According to the poll, it seems we really enjoy our drugs on this side of the pond...

Been a member before, but had to start all over again...................... :( :\ 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.