Votes: 11 0.5%
  • Middle East

Votes: 5 0.2%
  • Other - please state!

Votes: 29 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heeeeeeeeeeey I smell a rat - wheres all the Russians then?

I'm in Sunderland - good old North East of England. We sit proudly at the top of various league tables including wifebeating, heroin abuse, rape and paedohilia.

^ You've gotta have a hobby though, eh?

Hedley Lamarr: Qualifications?
Applicant: Rape, murder, arson, and rape.
Hedley Lamarr: You said rape twice.
Applicant: I like rape.

:)

<-------------

ClubbinGuido said:
haha3rv.gif

i laughed uncontrollably when i saw this.
for about 10 minutes.

i dont even know why!

After lookin at all the forums I realized Cananada has it the best for prices
biggup!!

sorry i the stupid i,, i tried to make them here what i tthough they wanted too sorry,, probaly me... you made me beleave you all the war no one ever does that .chill out you do this well

EpsilonKias said:
*Reads 2 of the 4 pages and just skips ahead to post.*

Amerika. Amerika... >.<

I hate living in Indiana, So boring and dull and all of the good events are in Ohio and Illinois.

Hells yeah, Indiana blows donkey balls. =D

So I was reading through the first couple pages of this but I'm waaaay to lazy to go through them all... but now I must know... did you ever find out who "other" was and where they are from? Was it someone who isnt really from "other" and just felt it needed a vote??

Where is Everybody from?

I've wanted to know where the majority of people are from on Bluelight. Not being to specific to break the rules, but simple........
Minnesota.

A shorter list would be where are we missing representation - we've got forums set aside for our AUS and European members...and our N&SAmerican section as well :) The US is the largest portion of our membership, going by the numbers. There are roll calls in N&SAmer Social for most of the US states so you'll know who is from where - I don't think the other regions have that. Was there something more you were looking for?

TheLoveBandit said:
A shorter list would be where are we missing representation - we've got forums set aside for our AUS and European members...and our N&SAmerican section as well :) The US is the largest portion of our membership, going by the numbers. There are roll calls in N&SAmer Social for most of the US states so you'll know who is from where - I don't think the other regions have that. Was there something more you were looking for?
No, I was just curious where people are from.

TheLoveBandit said:

The US must be a quiet bunch then, cause AUS social is FAR more active than N&SA social. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.