• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides At-home conversion of LSD to 1-acetaldehyde LSD in 1 step (similar to but beyond even ALD-52) like upgraded version of LSD

Yes, they were selling lsd-25, and thought they could fool a judge into dismissing the case as if it was this yet un-regulated compound.
The ruse didn’t work, as we know.

It’s real, also called 1a-lsd. Whether it’s active on its own, or just a pro-drug, is up for debate.
There is research about it and it does exhibit some very subtle differences in some users.
Very little of the last batches is left - although there are a couple sources still clearing out the last bits.

All I know is the ALD-52 I got a few years back was fire

Just phenomenal.......still have 3 left....enough for a rainy day....

I am taking this again for the 6th time (been taking it spaced 2 weeks apart) at 300ug, and my wife is going to take it for the first time at 175ug.

The first thing you will notice when you take this, is that there is a slow gentle relaxing come up like with mescaline. I agree with Namaste who said he was still peaking 7 hours later, the peak is way past the 4 hours commonly felt with LSD. This lasts way longer than LSD. It does not feel "man-made" or "analytical" at all like LSD, but rather very primitive & natural like with mescaline, infinitely beauty enhancing just like with mescaline, extremely neon colorful, zero anxiety, no wandering thoughts or tenseness, but has a deep headspace, a real gem, perhaps deeper headspace than LSD I feel due to it's having double the anti-serotonin blocking power of LSD. The more serotonin-blocking power, the further the reach into the divine infinite space, and the more "away from the day-to-day survival filters" (see color chart on page 1 for explanation with comments from LSD scientist Dr. Nichols) just as 5-meo-dmt has extremely high serotonin-blocking power, similar head space. You do indeed see neon red-green, neon orange-blue, and neon purple-yellow colors all night long with 1-acetaldehyde LSD, just as commenter below saids.

I also agree with 2nd comment below, that there is zero anxiety at 300ug. Here are two comments from reddit that I found that are similar to what I've experienced, having taken 1-acetaldehyde LSD x 5 times allready, spaced around 2 weeks apart. Keep in mind that 1-acetaldehyde LSD has one more hydrogen atom on NH group adduct than ALD-52.
-----------------
I am very fond of ALD-52 as well! For me, the headspace was very much like #25; however, I felt like the former of the two had potential for a really crazy headspace. ALD-52 also had me seeing three different colors that I'd never seen in my life. I saw red-greens, orange-blues, and of course the fucking purple-yellows.
-----------------
NoticesMemesOwO:
ALD is MUCH calmer than 1P in every way. 1P tends to have a shitload of anxiety on the come up and tachycardia for me and my group of friends. Its very visual but also very scary at times. especially at high doses. ALD is the best IMO. I prefer it over the real thing honestly. At high doses it was very tame, had a great visual set, and no anxiety at all. very welcoming in the way it gets you. I would pick ALD all day long, and i could take or leave 1P in all honesty.

1992 adducts study: hxxps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC49935/ Page 8441 "Reaction of Indole with Acetaldehyde: A 0.2% solution of indole in equal amounts of water, ethanol, and acetaldehyde formed a product with 60% yield after 1 hour of reaction at ambient temperature. Omitting the ethanol (50% acetaldehyde in water mixture) had no effect. Decreasing the concentration of acetaldehyde to 0.1% increased the reaction rate and percent yield of product." See pic of the researchers's indole + acetaldehyde adduct product formed ---> ie before (page 8439) and after (page 8441).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC49935/

The researchers achieved a 100% new product with or without the use of ethanol, it made no difference, you only need ph=4 acidified water and around a 0.1% acetaldehyde solution, with a 1.5 hour soak time with stirring.

The Sherry wine supplies 5mg acetaldehyde per 15ml or 1/2 shot glass, and is at ph=4 already like the study calls for, new 300ug 1-acetaldehyde LSD formed from 300ug LSD in 3 hours sitting in the fridge with stirring once per hour due to adduction at NH group nitrogen at indole of ergoline LSD with acetaldehyde, just as study explains.

Pictures shown here post #26929465 of molecule before and after

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also see Namaste's trip report with 300ug:

"Thanks for sharing the recipe. I really do believe that there is a conversion into a new substance, that it's acting on different receptors. That was one of the best trips of my life and I dose several times/year.

Blessed be

I think you're on to something here. It was extremely chill. Soft around the edges. When I started coming down, it felt like 10 years of therapy.

I remembered good times, felt compassion. Listened to music I haven't listened to in years. Thought about friends, was at peace in a way that I haven't felt before.

The stars formed into animated constellations. My Bodhi statue began to juggle. I saw the Perseidies meteors not just out of the corner of my eyes but right over my face while lying in a hammock. Saw the entire movement from start to finish. They looked like giant arrows.

Stayed awake all day, went out to visit friends. It was very happy nostalgia. Sometimes larger doses make me totally black out. Not this time, I was awake and aware. No primal fear or paranoia.

TWM
I used McCormick brand peppermint, not spearmint, and Holland House brand Sherry. It did feel 'altered', seems to extend the duration too. Felt like I was still peaking seven hours after dropping. Sometimes I get a cracked out, confused feeling, not this time.

Haven't seen neon colors like that since the one and only time I was puddled.

Sunday's are generally filled with dread and depression for the following week. Experienced none of that. Just a long lasting afterglow. Still in a great mood now. I did get a pretty severe headache but I also drink like it's my job, and I am on a SSRI.

Been thinking about Ephesus and Pergamon, not sure if thats subliminal or coincidence. 🤷

Going to wait 3-4 months and repeat.

Give this a go!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Krystle Cole from the book "Lysergic":
Isn't Ergot what Socrates used to take at Eleusis?" I thought it was kind of cool to be taking something that the founders of our democracy used to take, but that our current democracy has made illegal.

LSD chemist Todd Skinner replied "Yes, except for he did a water infusion of the ergot, instead of alcohol." Todd had prepared 6 jugs of ergot wine and stored them for many years.

Krystle Cole's "ergot wine" experience (several pages long) in the book "Lysergic", reported that she saw constantly rotating holographic Sanskrit or Arabic & Zodiac symbols, floating in a circle around Todd's head.

Even LSD chemist Todd Skinner added ergot to wine, then consumed. He saids in the book that alkaloid conversion was taking place as well, years before I caught onto it.

See my Double 5 foot high morning glory planters (last post #26922476 ) which will produce around 6000 fresh potent seeds very high in LSH & penniclavine total: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/26838327/page/2
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Make: simply soak 3 x 100ug LSD blotters in 1/2 shot of cold sherry wine in the fridge in a large shot glass for 3 hours with foil lid to prevent spill over....one hour later add 5 drops of peppermint extract, and swirl the shot glass once per hour. Consume after 3 hours. The sherry wine contains 5mg acetaldehyde per 15ml or 1/2 shot glass, and is at ph=4 which is what the 1992 indole adducts study calls for, including the long soak time. Acetetaldehyde boils off (has a green apple smell) at 68 degree F, so keep shot glass in fridge at all times till consumed. Peppermint extract also contains 2mg acetaldehyde per 5 drops.

Have a nine dollar "wine preservation canister" to keep the six dollar bottle of sherry wine good for months instead of 7 days, I just spray it into the open bottle to replace the oxygen with carbon dioxide/argon/nitrogen so the high levels of acetaldehyde in the Sherry wine will not oxidize to acetic acid (gives a vinegar taste to wine) over time.

Last edited:
I can’t tell if the claims made in this thread without any proper evidence (cherry picking quotes from references half applicable don’t count) are greater than the amount of proper questions dodged in lieu of heaps of word salad ...

Yet I am inexplicably drawn back here every time there is a comment.

Thanks for the laughs

(Ps I don’t doubt your experiences T but boy o boy do you make some dubious claims ... I’d be interested in seeing an analysis of the product in question though, as I have my doubts)

Hey, anyone can make this themselves, send it to Energy Control or similar, and have it tested.
The OP could, or should, or anyone could.
Just sayin’.
I still intend to try this with ETH-LAD, but it’d be cool if someone did get it tested.:)

Hey, anyone can make this themselves, send it to Energy Control or similar, and have it tested.
The OP could, or should, or anyone could.
Just sayin’.
I still intend to try this with ETH-LAD, but it’d be cool if someone did get it tested.:)
I agree...but the fact that the OP consistently ignores this although it's been brought up at least 3 times by 3 different people including yours and myself and in fact the OP ignores ANY and ALL criticism and just continues to copy and paste large walls of text to spam his own thread speaks volumes about how much the OP just wants people to believe him without actually having to take any steps at objectively proving it.
The key here is that he refuses to simply send a sample out for 3rd party testing which would be available to be seen online by anyone (proving him right to the world) and shutting the rest of us up.
The fact that the OP ignores this implies to me that he knows he cant
scientifically prove that this end product he's claiming is actually 1-acetaldehyde LSD.
Edit:
Tregar should send a sample to https://drugsdata.org not Energy Control as I first recommended as drugsdata posts the results online for all to see.

Last edited:
wont work on the ALD LAD though ^^ , it's only three tabs and i have all the ingredients , except the cid so...

wont work on the ALD LAD though ^^
Why is that? Every other drug can be analyzed OK, what makes 1-hydroxyethyl-lysergide special?

The sherry wine contains 5mg acetaldehyde per 15ml or 1/2 shot glass
0.3mg/mL is 0.682 millimolar... that's next to nothing. Given that the reaction forming 1-hydroxyethyl-lysergide is a reversible second-order reaction (reversible meaning that in addition to acetaldehyde and LSD reacting to form 1-hydroxyethyl-LSD and water, in addition 1-hydroxyethyl-lysergide will react with water to form LSD and acetaldehyde; second order meaning the rate depends on the product of the concentrations of LSD and acetaldehyde) and both reagents would be very dilute in such a reaction mixture I would not expect significant amounts of 1-hydroxyethyl-lysergide to form, and if any did form, it would be very likely that it would react with water and immediately revert to LSD and acetaldehyde.

Why is that? Every other drug can be analyzed OK, what makes 1-hydroxyethyl-lysergide special?

that question has been answered on this thread , but dont take my word and remember to write a trip report ^^

that question has been answered on this thread
No, it hasn't? Every time analysis is brought up tregar posts the same fluff, the best he can do is provide bioassay reports, which are well established to have minimal utility in determining structure or purity.

The only hard reference provided describes totally different conditions for synthesis than what is being attempted in this thread. There is no reliable data on binding nor pharmacokinetics out there, and by comparison to homologus compounds, it would be a reasonable assumption that 1-hydroxyethyl-LSD would be nothing more than a prodrug for LSD, in fact it may not even be stable in aqueous solution. I don't buy that it is somehow an adrenergic ligand (none of the other LSD analogs are) nor do I think it would be distinguishable for LSD if tested in a double-blind trial.

I don't buy that it is somehow an adrenergic ligand (none of the other LSD analogs are) nor do I think it would be distinguishable for LSD if tested in a double-blind trial.

i did say dont take my word for it and write a trip report, it's only a few tabs worth of research, i cant see why you're getting so emotional : just try it out if you're eager and have it on hand, the result is more interesting than the hypothesis here ;-)

See, that's what I don't get. Oops wife just reminded me "You don't do nothin" resume smoking bubble pipe.

Hope to hear your report one day drumtripper.

Wife enjoyed her trip on the 1-acetaldehyde LSD last Friday as well. She sat outside and watched as the clouds in the sky formed Egyptian architecture and pyramids she said. We both saw numerous animals form in the clouds. Intensely visual & colorful, very strong trip for both of us...when we came inside, we listened to dance music from friskyradio.com streaming over the bluetooth while we watched 4k walking tours of Spain beaches on You tube. She and I felt like we were still peaking nearly 6 hours later. The trips were extremely strong, and very long lasting.

Music sounded INCREDIBLE, reminded me of listening to music on mescaline, like a whole nother world. Music sounds good on acid, but music sounds great on this! She remarked that the music sounded so good and 3-dimensional, like it was coming to her from all directions. We both could not stop talking about the music, neon colors and infinite beauty seen all night. She took 175ug and I took 300ug, just an over the top breath-taking experience all night. One of the best trips of our lives she and I both agreed. Give this a shot if you can.

We both experienced zero anxiety, no wandering thoughts or tenseness, a fantastic deep head space, she remarked as well that it felt quite different from normal LSD. She has taken mescaline at 400mg several times before, and she remarked as well that it felt similar to the beauty enhancement and neon colors of mescaline. We both found it to be very natural and primitive feeling like with cactus rather than the man-made analytical feel of LSD.

It's very amazing how the choppiness of the visuals with LSD are replaced instead with flowing visuals, no choppiness. She also saw the "fine rainbow reflections of color" that surrounded everything as I did. She also remarked about the "cartoon quality" of human faces seen, which is a trait of mescaline, rather than of LSD, which tends to make everyone look like a cartoon version of themselves. She also remarked that this is the only way she wants to take LSD from now on, as the 1-acetaldehyde LSD cousin.

Sherry wine (naturally high in acetaldehyde)= $6
Wine preservation canister = $9 (will keep a bottle of Sherry wine good for countless months, so the acetaldehyde in the wine does not oxidize to acetic acid)
peppermint extract = $2

My 5 year old Shitzu needs cataract surgery in both eyes (4 grand in medical costs) so he does not go blind next week, so I will not be around much for many weeks. Will need intensive care (40 drops per eye for weeks spaced several hours per day while he wears a cone on head), and many return opthamology appointments...Work, weight-lifting, etc. all take up time.

My 5 year old Shitzu needs cataract surgery in both eyes (4 grand in medical costs) so he does not go blind next week, so I will not be around much for many weeks. Will need intensive care (40 drops per eye for weeks spaced several hours per day while he wears a cone on head), and many return opthamology appointments...Work, weight-lifting, etc. all take up time.

I randomly came into contact with some street tabs of lsd so why not try to do some of this, i'll reply on this thread with some results :)

Wonder of it would take the edge off of 1p-lsd.

That said I thought these were all prodrugs, with the differences being akin to the differences seen between things like 4-ho-met and 4-aco-met, etc.

Wonder how the cinnamaldehyde in cinnamon oil would react with LSD.

Wonder how the cinnamaldehyde in cinnamon oil would react with LSD.
Bet it’d taste like cinnamon hearts and be a pleasant way to start a trip.

The association with my childhood would be calming and likely lead to a pleasant, relaxed trip. With less choppiness and greater music appreciation, much akin to mescaline

(Lol... sorry I had to...
I’d wager under standard conditions cinnamaldehyde and lsd wouldn’t react)