PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Art Subthread] Psychedelic images

I made this
12203528186_3d5d044466_b.jpg

From this
EPSON001.JPG

Wow dude, sweet. It almost shares zero resemblance of the original piece anymore!

Wow I can't even see any resemblance to the original pics. I wonder how much the starting pic even affects the final result.

This one so reminds me of when I smoked a breakthrough DMT dose on an eighth of mush, the color scheme fits perfectly. Whenever I trip I always want to draw out my visuals but I can never put it on paper, pics like these are refreshing.

This one so reminds me of when I smoked a breakthrough DMT dose on an eighth of mush, the color scheme fits perfectly. Whenever I trip I always want to draw out my visuals but I can never put it on paper, pics like these are refreshing.

Dayum makes me wanna try DMT even more

pure white, like in the above, is not my thing.
i associate "error" with pure white. Maybe this is just me ^^
Regards

Very cool artwork. Captures the vibe of each psychedelic visual quite well.
Bernax, maybe you would be interested in a cool application I love to mess around with while tripping. It was designed for the exploration and rendering of chaos generated by 3d strange attractors in real time. Heaps of fun, especially with the 'animate' button.

http://www.chaoscope.org/

now this is the kind of white i like.
this one (in contrast to the one before) i perceive as homogenious / seamless. made of one piece.
And I attribute this to the difference in usage of white.

very nice

Very cool artwork. Captures the vibe of each psychedelic visual quite well.
Bernax, maybe you would be interested in a cool application I love to mess around with while tripping. It was designed for the exploration and rendering of chaos generated by 3d strange attractors in real time. Heaps of fun, especially with the 'animate' button.

http://www.chaoscope.org/

Windows only and i use mac :(

I see a Linux version on their website, too.
Let me be pedantic: It's not "windows only" xD

This is not my work, but I figure that it loosely fits into thread. I love this series of painting/collages.
21ovw9h.jpg