View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Art Subthread] Psychedelic images

Yes i do
1049109_348658481930377_1732704270_o.jpg

Although they were not as full blown as this.

Cool. Was the symmetry shown here also present during the experience?

The first one is fucking beautiful.
Looks like you incorporated bits of molecular structure into the patterns?

EDIT: I love the cannabis inspired one as well, the soft layering of the colours, especially near the center, reminds alot of perhaps looking through a crystal of some sort

The first one is fucking beautiful.
Looks like you incorporated bits of molecular structure into the patterns?

EDIT: I love the cannabis inspired one as well, the soft layering of the colours, especially near the center, reminds alot of perhaps looking through a crystal of some sort

yes i used the phenetylamine molecule for the geometry

Wow, that's a lot of love, haha.

I get kind of an egyptian ambiance from that one.

oh, and this one...
11947849405_5eb1e64320_o.png

Almost drowned in it under a fairly high dose of 6APB

also, check out one of my latest works
11934724415_b9bdfa87aa_c.jpg

This one totally has a tryptamine vibe. Love it.

If you ever want to you can manipulate some of my stuff around if you want a base to jump off from. I've never gotten too involved with computers with my stuff other than some simplistic patterning. Maybe it would come out cool to take something traditional like ink work and transform it digitally.
www.repeatedmotif.com

If you ever want to you can manipulate some of my stuff around if you want a base to jump off from. I've never gotten too involved with computers with my stuff other than some simplistic patterning. Maybe it would come out cool to take something traditional like ink work and transform it digitally.
www.repeatedmotif.com

Nice work! Am now editing one of them, your work makes me think of an image i made
11947913955_15145b8364_b.jpg

Nice work! Am now editing one of them, your work makes me think of an image i made
11947913955_15145b8364_b.jpg

Thanks man. I appreciate you checking it out, keep in touch, I would love to see the byproduct of something collaborated between the two of us.
I'm loving the details from looking closely at that particular piece. Was it any particular object at first?

www.repeatedmotif.com

I made this
12203528186_3d5d044466_b.jpg

From this
EPSON001.JPG

Thanks man. I appreciate you checking it out, keep in touch, I would love to see the byproduct of something collaborated between the two of us.
I'm loving the details from looking closely at that particular piece. Was it any particular object at first?

This is the original photo
12204803503_1466f8af59_c.jpg