• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

anything stronger than DMT?

Whoever said about 4-HO-MET I'm not sure where you got yours from but I loved that stuff & did it in huge doses, I didn't find it equal to smoking Salvia or N,N-DMT myself.

5-MeO-DMT I didn't like one bit & the effects I found not nice, I rate that stuff up there with 2C-E, smoked N,N-DMT though is something else & one thing I truly love.

only person who would say this is someone who hasnt worked with DMT.

Yeah, unless I missed something in all of my years doing way extreme amounts of just about everything... there is NUTHIN’ that compares to the 20 minute launch to some ultra-dimension that DMT opens up.

Never did ibogaine, however...

The DMT space had a distinct “this is really here” 3D holographic interactive psyche game aspect to it, that has befuddled me ever since.

A very well defined set of iconic visions occurred...

When later recounting the visuals, to another of the Artists in this 5 guy team, he finished my description of the blue radiant box, proving that he saw the same thing.

Did I “project” this visual onto his consciousness, when I was tripped to the hilt? ( before he tried it ). -I really don’t think so.

We apparently “went” to the same place.

Syrian Rue, and two strong successive hits of yellow powder DMT, purportedly synthesized by a meticulous chemist, and provided by one of the founders of a very special record company in Seattle.

I’ve done enough Acid to “white-out”
and lose waking “consciousness”, with heavy astral projections... but there weren’t any ultra-present “beings” present and observing me there... it was all me on the steel cool breeze.

DMT is like going to some other entities realm, as a guest, and being challenged, and “shown” things.

The language and symbol / script visuals are cryptic and compelling.

Shrooms is an earthly integration exercise, in my view.

Earth Goddess possesses you in an immersive, visceral, and physically overwhelming way.

I can “get” that.

Hyperspace is altogether WHAT THE FUCK! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!

It’s TOO much!

To paraphrase TMK: “If you can get any more loaded than that, I don’t want to know about it!”

-True for me!

Bryan

Yeah, unless I missed something in all of my years doing way extreme amounts of just about everything... there is NUTHIN’ that compares to the 20 minute launch to some ultra-dimension that DMT opens up.

Never did ibogaine, however...

The DMT space had a distinct “this is really here” 3D holographic interactive psyche game aspect to it, that has befuddled me ever since.

A very well defined set of iconic visions occurred...

When later recounting the visuals, to another of the Artists in this 5 guy team, he finished my description of the blue radiant box, proving that he saw the same thing.

Did I “project” this visual onto his consciousness, when I was tripped to the hilt? ( before he tried it ). -I really don’t think so.

We apparently “went” to the same place.

Syrian Rue, and two strong successive hits of yellow powder DMT, purportedly synthesized by a meticulous chemist, and provided by one of the founders of a very special record company in Seattle.

I’ve done enough Acid to “white-out”
and lose waking “consciousness”, with heavy astral projections... but there weren’t any ultra-present “beings” present and observing me there... it was all me on the steel cool breeze.

DMT is like going to some other entities realm, as a guest, and being challenged, and “shown” things.

The language and symbol / script visuals are cryptic and compelling.

Shrooms is an earthly integration exercise, in my view.

Earth Goddess possesses you in an immersive, visceral, and physically overwhelming way.

I can “get” that.

Hyperspace is altogether WHAT THE FUCK! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!

It’s TOO much!

To paraphrase TMK: “If you can get any more loaded than that, I don’t want to know about it!”

-True for me!

Bryan

Thank you my friend. What you refered to is exactly what I mean. 3d interactive psyche game is a great way to put it so that we both know what we mean. And thats just one side of it!

Whats a mystery to me is why people who have not tried dmt, talk about it as if they know. 10g of shrooms is shrooms: the visions are gonna be psilocybin visions. I love shrooms! I wish they could do what DMT does. When I am too afraid to smoke changa, I eat 5g of shrooms--just so you can get an idea of the difference.

Shrooms is an earthly integration exercise, in my view. ----> what a great way to put it. And I recently saw mother Aya on on shrooms+ayahuasca, still nothing compared to what mother Aya looked like in a changa. breakthrough; 100% real. So clear, so precise, that whoever makes the image must be very smart.

open your mind all psychedelics can lead to breakthroughs and if your sitting there on a massive dose of acid completly disconnected for 6 hours real time you will live many life times see creation and destruction of realities for what seems to be infinity. all things can lead to hyperspace. DMT is not the only thing i only wish you could experince the acid breakthrough and see that there is even more to reality than the dmt hyperspace. Those who have truly gone beyond mckennas heroic dose levels into the realms of psilocybin know that dmt and shrooms pretty much converge and shrooms just takes it own path beyond. I have yet to eat 15g dried + and frankly won't. DMT or salvia on acid will show you how much further that infinite rabbit hole is

Yeah, I can’t read.

-That’s right.

AND, I have “stupid posts” and need simpler words.

( ...not playing to your baiting, sorry. )

How about YOU do all of those chemicals, at ONCE, and report back.

Here out, I will never read any of your posts.

Bye.
Pay for them and I will.

I'll send you my btc address when I'm on my other computer.

open your mind all psychedelics can lead to breakthroughs and if your sitting there on a massive dose of acid completly disconnected for 6 hours real time you will live many life times see creation and destruction of realities for what seems to be infinity. all things can lead to hyperspace. DMT is not the only thing i only wish you could experince the acid breakthrough and see that there is even more to reality than the dmt hyperspace. Those who have truly gone beyond mckennas heroic dose levels into the realms of psilocybin know that dmt and shrooms pretty much converge and shrooms just takes it own path beyond. I have yet to eat 15g dried + and frankly won't. DMT or salvia on acid will show you how much further that infinite rabbit hole is

I do have an open mind=) Its true. You can enter through many secret doorways. And I have not really experimented with LSD. But with shrooms I get the feeling that however far I go, which is an immensley strong experience, the vision will never be dmt. Its made of something else. The strenght of dmt lies in its personality which shocks, its clarity, its alienness.

I dont want to take anything away from all the rest of psychedelics, they are god send! but theres something about DMT...

Thank you my friend. What you refered to is exactly what I mean. 3d interactive psyche game is a great way to put it so that we both know what we mean. And thats just one side of it!

Whats a mystery to me is why people who have not tried dmt, talk about it as if they know. 10g of shrooms is shrooms: the visions are gonna be psilocybin visions. I love shrooms! I wish they could do what DMT does. When I am too afraid to smoke changa, I eat 5g of shrooms--just so you can get an idea of the difference.

Shrooms is an earthly integration exercise, in my view. ----> what a great way to put it. And I recently saw mother Aya on on shrooms+ayahuasca, still nothing compared to what mother Aya looked like in a changa. breakthrough; 100% real. So clear, so precise, that whoever makes the image must be very smart.

Really interesting.

Thanks for responding, and taking the look to maybe see what I can only attempt to describe.

It’s difficult. I can only “try”...
but I think we rather understand each other.

That said... what the hell is “Changa”?

I’ve never heard the term.

I really appreciate the discussion here, so THANKS!

Bryan

I do have an open mind=) Its true. You can enter through many secret doorways. And I have not really experimented with LSD. But with shrooms I get the feeling that however far I go, which is an immensley strong experience, the vision will never be dmt. Its made of something else. The strenght of dmt lies in its personality which shocks, its clarity, its alienness.

I dont want to take anything away from all the rest of psychedelics, they are god send! but theres something about DMT...
i guess everybody has different chemistry im very senestive to shrooms and have see the dmt realm on them. All are amazing one day i highly recommend everybody do dmt on a acid trip its something else.

Really interesting.

Thanks for responding, and taking the look to maybe see what I can only attempt to describe.

It’s difficult. I can only “try”...
but I think we rather understand each other.

That said... what the hell is “Changa”?

I’ve never heard the term.

I really appreciate the discussion here, so THANKS!

Bryan

Changa is DMT and harmalas smoked at the same time; basically smokeable ayahuasca. Like smoking pure dmt, but smoothed out, slowed down, and potentiated by the harmalas.

Changa is DMT and harmalas smoked at the same time; basically smokeable ayahuasca. Like smoking pure dmt, but smoothed out, slowed down, and potentiated by the harmalas.
Ahh!

That’s exactly how we did it.

Syrian Rue is the harmala part... I smoke it by itself, occasionally.

Just a rather calming effect, but it could only be a Pavlovian trigger.

I have put it in a coffee grinder, to make it really fine, and blended it with Salvia, Keif, and some really fine Blue Dream that a friend of mine grew, for a joint that made some friends of mine mad... I told them there were some “extras” in it, but the high knocked their windows out.

I don’t surprise people with exotic blends anymore.

Thanks for clearing up the “Changa”
question for me!

Bestestest,
Bryan

i guess everybody has different chemistry im very senestive to shrooms and have see the dmt realm on them. All are amazing one day i highly recommend everybody do dmt on a acid trip its something else.

Thanks...

I’ll line-up some DMT for the next time I trip hard on A’

About peak time?

Maybe I should keep an IV of Thorazine handy, huh?

I’ve never mixed psychedelics before... only keep a little booster of pot, for about the eighth hour of ‘Cid... -both pops it up, and softens that skittish edge of reentry, right around dawn...

See ya’!

Thanks...

I’ll line-up some DMT for the next time I trip hard on A’

About peak time?

Maybe I should keep an IV of Thorazine handy, huh?

I’ve never mixed psychedelics before... only keep a little booster of pot, for about the eighth hour of ‘Cid... -both pops it up, and softens that skittish edge of reentry, right around dawn...

See ya’!
yeah during the peak do it on a medium dose of acid 200ug it syngerizes in a amazing way, have a friend with you to make sure your okay

yeah during the peak do it on a medium dose of acid 200ug it syngerizes in a amazing way, have a friend with you to make sure your okay

Roger that... thanks for the nudge.

It’ll be October before my next outing.

Got a little “training” to do, and ducks to line-up.

Later...

-b.

Indeed, I have had amazing experiences on shrooms, but never experienced the visuals most people do. But Ive had crazy good out of body visions on dmt.

Ahh!

That’s exactly how we did it.

Syrian Rue is the harmala part... I smoke it by itself, occasionally.

Just a rather calming effect, but it could only be a Pavlovian trigger.

I have put it in a coffee grinder, to make it really fine, and blended it with Salvia, Keif, and some really fine Blue Dream that a friend of mine grew, for a joint that made some friends of mine mad... I told them there were some “extras” in it, but the high knocked their windows out.

I don’t surprise people with exotic blends anymore.

Thanks for clearing up the “Changa”
question for me!

Bestestest,
Bryan

Thats real cool man. That works. But if you want to see what its like to be high off of your mind on harmalas, you have to extract them from the Syrian Rue and try them in freebase form. You wont be able to open your eyes.

Indeed, I have had amazing experiences on shrooms, but never experienced the visuals most people do. But Ive had crazy good out of body visions on dmt.

Thats real cool man. That works. But if you want to see what its like to be high off of your mind on harmalas, you have to extract them from the Syrian Rue and try them in freebase form. You wont be able to open your eyes.

Hey thanks,

I’ll figure out the extraction.

‘Later...
-b.

Dipropyltryptamine definitely rivals DMT. Its is kind of insane though and can scare some people. I've had some bad times, mystical times, contacted some entities, befriended others. I've taken it with ketamine a lot which really helps with the fear. It forces some soul searching for sure.

Dipropyltryptamine definitely rivals DMT. Its is kind of insane though and can scare some people. I've had some bad times, mystical times, contacted some entities, befriended others. I've taken it with ketamine a lot which really helps with the fear. It forces some soul searching for sure.

Inneresting...

What, pray tell, did the “soul searching” expose, that you had not considered before?

Thanks,
Bryan

Inneresting...

What, pray tell, did the “soul searching” expose, that you had not considered before?

Thanks,
Bryan

Over all it had a greater sense of realism than DMT, as bizarre as it was. I actually was having very psychedelic visuals coupled with very realistic ones. There was a temptress who which I had the choice to experience all the sexual fetishes I've always had the desired with, but I chose not to because I am with someone and it felt wrong. Words cant really describe it. A lot of the things you feel on DPT are very human, but fairly indescribable. I had a great experience with an evil purple list entity, thankfully there was a wildcat spirit on my chest that created a barrier, I spent the next half hour studying this being which represented the drive for power that possesses humans. Basically in the end it showed me the potential of small thoughts to grow and become an infection in the soul. Had some more intense trips, but I'm in school and I'll have to talk about that later. Well just say I was in a giant illuminati pyramid and drank some mind control water.