• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone wish they had some drug friends?

Don't assume. You don't fucking know me dude

I've had friends that only fuck with pills sometimes and this instance is that time. It was my sisters ex bf. she was a straight edge and he smoked. We drink and did pills together sometimes but he did them a lot less then I did. The other friend is a current co worker who has a broken back and lost pain management and insurance, my back is fucked up to( not as bad as his but I've still had to see an orthopediac doc as a result then I also lost insurance) so we look out for each other when pill man/woman comes through.

So once again don't assume all my friends are pill poppers like myself

i only have pothead friends. i keep the good drugs for me for the most part. theres a few people ive ran into before that we split whatever we cop right down the middle cuz were boys. but for the most part i try to keep that to myself

more like people you deal with, they are all fucked up too..

Don't assume. You don't fucking know me dude

I've had friends that only fuck with pills sometimes and this instance is that time. It was my sisters ex bf. she was a straight edge and he smoked. We drink and did pills together sometimes but he did them a lot less then I did. The other friend is a current co worker who has a broken back and lost pain management and insurance, my back is fucked up to( not as bad as his but I've still had to see an orthopediac doc as a result then I also lost insurance) so we look out for each other when pill man/woman comes through.

So once again don't assume all my friends are pill poppers like myself

am i supposed to let it fly by that i pretty much get called a fuck up with fuck up friends?

Am i blind or just stupid? For the life of me I can't work out what I just read.
How is his (Trista's) insult/comment relevent to your (Smokemctoke420) post? Seriously I just cannot work out what he means or how it fits in with your post and for someone reason its really bugging me...
probably because im high:\

Care to extrapolate?

maybe im just in a shitty mood and blew it out of proportion if so im sorry but anywaysss

i said we were "boys" and he/she is pretty much saying your not boys your just drug buddies which isnt true cuz both of these people are friends that i dont wanna just get high with idk maybe i just took it the wrong way and it slighly offended me but i reread there answer and honestly i dont really know if it was meant to be hurtful or not

I have specific drug friends and non drug friends that we have all eventually dropped together

feels good man, although it does cause you to make stupid decisions on the amount of times you get fucked

I know exactly how you feel, man. I have friends that do drugs, and who join me in psychedelics, but only provided that I bring them to the table, otherwise they don't really care. I wish I could have a friend who was as "into it" as I am.

I know exactly how you feel, man. I have friends that do drugs, and who join me in psychedelics, but only provided that I bring them to the table, otherwise they don't really care. I wish I could have a friend who was as "into it" as I am.

Yes your last sentence is perfect! That's what i'm looking for, a person who knows their stuff when it comes to drugs. They've done the research and know all about the different effects of drugs and the categories they fit into.

In the past all my 'drug friends'/people i've used with never actually knew much about the drugs they were taking/planning to take. It was always just taking whatever's available for the purpose of getting fucked up. They had no knowledge about what they were ingesting other than something helpful like...
"Yeah man this is Acid, it'll make you hallucinate and shit" or something similar that was spouted off by the person who sold it to them.

Really i just wanna find a drug nerd like myself i guess =D

people you do drugs with are NOT your friends, no matter how you spin it, unless you were friends before the drugs were introduced. that is all.
that being said there's nothing wrong with drug buddies. no strings attached. it's like a friend with benefits minus the friend, really.....you know what i mean.

Yeah your probably right about not being true friends unless you were mates before using drugs together. Never the less i'd still like to have some intelligent/cool drug friends, just wouldn't trust them with serious issues unless I was actually great friends with them before.

I do wish i had more drug friends, mostly just for experimentation but its probly best that i dont