• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone wish they had some drug friends?

They were going to do it anyway. One of them was dope sick and the other was in some sort of benzo withdrawal. He shot about 3 bags and still looked fucking not good. Plus, I'm just the dumb girl in the room. No one listens to me. /end rant

Meh, then it's their own choice not to play it safe. They would be better off listening to what you have to say though.. I bet you know more about HR than them. Using a seperate container isn't much trouble..

And yeah benzo w/d has the tendency to do that to a person. :( :X

Sort of.

However many of these relationships form around the drug itself. When you remove the drug would you still be friends? It can be saddening and hurtful to realize that you're relationships with people that you had considered close were really just there because of the drugs.

I'm in this exact situation right now. I kind of hang out with two different groups. One of them being a group closer to my age (around the 21 mark) and honestly, the only real thing we all have in common is drugs, mainly weed. We all get along pretty well, everyone's cool with each other for the most part but after we're done smoking or whatever, it tends to get extremely boring... We've smoked together, tripped together, experimented together, but It's becoming harder and harder to hang out with this group due to no other common interests and the relationships aren't as strong.

I've found it's been better getting to know someone and sharing similar interests non-related to drugs first. Then if they're down to smoke, we can get high and actually do things. That's just my two cents on friends who use drugs.

OP, you would love where I live. This town is extremely liberal. In fact, we're one of the only places in California that weed is legal across the board, medical card or not, as long as it's for personal use. In high school, everyone did ecstasy and psychedelics as well as coke and pills. We didn't have "druggie" groups or anything, everyone from cheerleaders to shy, geeky kids were getting high together at wannabe raves and house parties on the weekends.

Having experienced that, whether my friends do drugs or not doesn't really cross my mind. But I'm not really into people who get fucked up anymore. I want friends who realize that at 20, it's time to be an adult. And ideally they bring something to the table other than a baggie of coke. Also, as we're getting older the people I went to school with are graduating to harder drugs to developing dependence on their current drugs. Not to say I haven't done the same, but it's no ones business but mine and I like to keep my affairs under control and private.. And sadly a lot of people who do drugs are unreliable, self-centered, and have issues. Not all! Just a lot of people in this town.

How did you end up getting into drugs? Who do you get your drugs from? I suggest going from there in order to find people to hang out with.

I'm in this exact situation right now. I kind of hang out with two different groups. One of them being a group closer to my age (around the 21 mark) and honestly, the only real thing we all have in common is drugs, mainly weed. We all get along pretty well, everyone's cool with each other for the most part but after we're done smoking or whatever, it tends to get extremely boring... We've smoked together, tripped together, experimented together, but It's becoming harder and harder to hang out with this group due to no other common interests and the relationships aren't as strong.

I've found it's been better getting to know someone and sharing similar interests non-related to drugs first. Then if they're down to smoke, we can get high and actually do things. That's just my two cents on friends who use drugs.

The last sentence paragraph you posted is exactly what im looking for. Just a person/couple of people who are actually great friends who share a lot of things in common with me who also like to indulge in a bit of drug use now and then.

OP, you would love where I live. This town is extremely liberal. In fact, we're one of the only places in California that weed is legal across the board, medical card or not, as long as it's for personal use. In high school, everyone did ecstasy and psychedelics as well as coke and pills. We didn't have "druggie" groups or anything, everyone from cheerleaders to shy, geeky kids were getting high together at wannabe raves and house parties on the weekends.

Having experienced that, whether my friends do drugs or not doesn't really cross my mind. But I'm not really into people who get fucked up anymore. I want friends who realize that at 20, it's time to be an adult. And ideally they bring something to the table other than a baggie of coke. Also, as we're getting older the people I went to school with are graduating to harder drugs to developing dependence on their current drugs. Not to say I haven't done the same, but it's no ones business but mine and I like to keep my affairs under control and private.. And sadly a lot of people who do drugs are unreliable, self-centered, and have issues. Not all! Just a lot of people in this town.

How did you end up getting into drugs? Who do you get your drugs from? I suggest going from there in order to find people to hang out with.

Well the people who 'got me into' drugs (just weed at the time), I no longer have any contact with. I used to smoke weed with them occasionally, but they were the epitome of drug friends i guess. Just coming over to smoke all my weed then leaving soon after. That was in high school though.

The person i get drugs off right now isn't that bad i guess, pretty stupid guy though and we don't have a lot in common. And the people he gets his stuff off are scum bags so i don't think they are the drug friends im looking for lol.

Oh and yes the town you're living in sounds perfect to me =D

I stopped doing drugs with other people

except weed but at this point I dont even consider it a drug anymore (I mean, it is technically, but you all know what I mean)

wake up, go to work, get high

yep

I think it's a basic need to have friends.. I however don't want any drug friends, because the ones i've had in my short life have been just as grimy if not more than I am about their drug use.. and have in one way or another fucked me over hardcore.. It's the nature of the beast..

I have 3 friends in this whole world. they all smoke weed and drink and pop an X pill or a xanax here and there but none of them are "drug users" like I am. I prefer it that way.. they are much more loyal. i've never fucked them over and they've never fucked me over.

I just wish my friend from work that got me into weed still smoked or did anything. His new bitch wife castrated him and won't allow him to do any drugs except tobacco.

Other than him no.

My friends that smoke weed always want to do stuff, so we are never bored. From hiking, to fishing, to going to the driving range, to talking to random girls, we do a lot of stuff while baked. I only had one friend who used to just want to stay in and play video games after we got high, and we had been good friends before he ever started smoking weed.

I think it's a basic need to have friends.. I however don't want any drug friends, because the ones i've had in my short life have been just as grimy if not more than I am about their drug use.. and have in one way or another fucked me over hardcore.. It's the nature of the beast..

I have 3 friends in this whole world. they all smoke weed and drink and pop an X pill or a xanax here and there but none of them are "drug users" like I am. I prefer it that way.. they are much more loyal. i've never fucked them over and they've never fucked me over.

You sound like the kind of drug friend i'm looking for. And hell man you say you don't want any serious 'drug friends' because they would fuck you over, but you don't fuck your friends over which proves theres an exception to the rule. Just got to find the right person i guess, which is a pretty hard thing to do it seems.

I just wish my friend from work that got me into weed still smoked or did anything. His new bitch wife castrated him and won't allow him to do any drugs except tobacco.

Other than him no.

Had this happen to plenty of friends actually, not just drug related but in a lot of aspects of life.

it was pretty cool using hard drugs with my cousin, we had some sort of loyalty to each other.. then again my cousin used to steal from me before he ever really much used drugs.. like, one time I got a $100 bill for Christmas, and we decided to take some big chugs of Butterscotch Schnapps.. At age like 12 and 14 respectively, we got really messed up and had a great time.. However, my $ was missing.. My cousin never fessed up to that shit. He also ripped a shitty video card out of an old tower I had.. I found out after a "sleep over" we had that my computer wouldn't even start up..

so fuck him.. fuck friends in general.. Like I said I have 3. I barely trust them, but the bond we all have is important enough for me to act like a decent human being..

I really wish I had more friends that were into drugs. All of my current friends accept my drug use but none of them want to get involved in it (and I won't pressure them to). The worst part is my girlfriend is kinda worried about how drugs effect me but still accepts me.

I have too many drug friends, not as many as before but we all are depressed so we do drugs. My best friends do drugs as well even heroin with me but not all my friends are drug users.

I want drug friends not in the sense that I want people to do drugs with but friends that actually know as much about drugs as I do. Most of my friends do drugs - as in they drink and smoke weed and do some coke and MDMA and the occasional psychedelic but none of them know anything about drugs. I always end up sounding like a drug geek (which is probably true) when I try to explain to them the difference between mushrooms and 4-aco-dmt and why the molly they're getting probably isn't MDMA at all.

Whatever, it's probably better considering my current situation (probation), I would rather have friends that didn't do drugs at all because now I get the pleasure of watching my friends get stoned out of their minds while I sit there sober wishing I was some place else.

OP: yes, I really wish I had drug friends to do psychedelics or amps with. I had drug friends when I was a teen, I miss that sometimes.

i only have pothead friends. i keep the good drugs for me for the most part. theres a few people ive ran into before that we split whatever we cop right down the middle cuz were boys. but for the most part i try to keep that to myself