• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

anyone not smoke pot

i smoke pot now and then, about once a month... i look at it as a little treat for myself :) i use to be a musician and i really enjoy good music, so being high on pot really makes for a great experience. i like to think i respect it, more so than your average 'stoner' that get stoned every day. i don't get stoned for the hell of it, but rather get stoned to listen to music, watch a movie etc etc. im new to pills (rolled about 8 times) and only once have i smoked the morning after. but i have to say it was like miracle! it cleared my mind up almost instantantly after the first toke.

I dont smoke it...anymore.
asa matter of fact i dont even like the smell of it...hehe.....bad experience... :)

i don't smoke either... well only when offered, and that's about once every 6 months... so afaik i don't smoke... :)

I have been told by my georgous pothead friends on many occasions, of how vital a spilf is on these nights but I'm yet to be convinced ...mmm guess that explains why we remain the life of the party while some of our friends fade into their black hole..Boring !

I just quit smoking after puffing on that shit since 1995, been off it for 5 days now and can finally go to sleep, eat food etc.
It's quite funny though was round at a friends place having a drink last night and all my friends thought that i was on speed or a pill when infact all i was on was the Carlton Draught. Anybody else had this happen after quitting?

Tabernacle: we are in the same boat mate. I went out to my mates house last night after quitting for aboout 4 days(2 years chronic use) drunk about 8 beers(have not drunk in 6-7 months) and was flogged people thought i was popping pills all night hahahaha

weed is shitty, I can't see how people can get so obsessed over the shitty leaf, theres nothing to weed, stupid people obsessed with weed just want something to have a passion for. ecstasy is far better.

Yer i dislike weed, i used to smoke heaps when i was younger but grew out of it. I really cant see the fascination in it, boring IMO. Oh wellz my 2 cents.
Cheers everyone :) :)

Weed is great. I know a few people that take other stuff but never touch weed. When weed becomes an every day thing, that's when it gets boring. What I don't understand is smoking cigarettes. Those foul tasting useless shitty things do nothing for you but degrade your health and life (and steal your money).

Another vote for the "no more weed" party
(Like heaps of people, Im over it, too paranoid)
I have learnt to sleep on pills and speed.
It took me a while. :)

don't smoke pot. haven't done for about 4 years. hate it, sends me loopy, i have enough trouble keeping it together after going out as it is.. :)
smoking WHILE out is even worse, i *hate* that. weed and me just don't mix!!

day five no pot.
thats from say 1/2 oz per week to none...
not never again... but getting in control.
what is control?
more than just being able to say no, but actually not being interested most times.

me not a weed fan... dont need it to get me going,,, dont need it for comedowns either...
me doesnt like mixing drugs...