• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

anyone not smoke pot

Never smoked a ciggie and very seldomly smoke pot. Like maybe 5 times a year? Smoked weed once whilst rolling. Thats it for me.

used to smoke pot and ciggies like a chimney....haven't had pot for about 2 years and have a cigerette only when drinking...which is like....NEVER :D

I agree with mona, I used to smoke a lot of pot whilst on a pill. It would make me get better rushes, but I wouldn't get as euphoric or running around silly. I'd end up a blob on the couch somewhere, just feeling good. Now I'm preferring to get back into the old way I used to do things, no pot, maybe a little bit of wizz, then run around like a 6 year old all nite :)
Comedown cones are still a must, however :)

hehehe looks like most people here agree, and all this time I thought I was the wierd one...
I hate dope, maked me dopey and dull (guess that's where it got the name)
It ruins a pill, but it can help u get to sleep after if the comedown's real bad

I smoke about 2 packets of cigarettes a night, I drink about few beers and a few Bourbon and cokes. I hardly ever smoke pot anyway, but if I do it's in the morning when I am trying to get to sleep. I usually like to get drunk before I go to bed so I can have a good sleep. If I don't drink on the night, some G just before bed is nice.

I smoke weed very often. Every night I hang out with friends and we sit around smoking bongs. I try not to smoke during the day, I don't really like being stoned during the day.
When my friends and I go out we ALWAYS have a bong and mix in the car and go out for a few cones every few hours. I usually take a few joints in to the venue also.
When on pills, I don't smoke much. I love having a cone when the pill is starting to kick in, it usually makes it kick in hard and before I know it I'm on my arse!
Smoking while coming down can be very good, although it usually makes you a bit more scattered later on
[ 15 January 2002: Message edited by: Hypnotic ]

Um...I must be one of the few people who gets really energetic and talkative when they smoke pot.
I still get physically slower (although not as much as most of my friends) but my brain starts going a million miles an hour and I can't stop talking. Sometimes this is a bad thing (I'm told)

i smoke after rolling to bring it back up again for a while, get the last outta the pill but i really dont like being stoned. I dont mind the gold fish memory, "what are we talking about again?", or the every-thing-is-damn-funny stuff that is actually quite enjoyable, but i hate being slow, lethagic and especially that day after smoking the not so scatteredness but brain fuzziness, just plain sucks. But i will smoke again, then say i wont smoke anymore and then do it again.
;)

"Don't forget to bring a towel!"
download.html

"You wanna get high?"

unlike most people here, i don't smoke weed. i have smoked 3 times in my life and generally dont enjoy it.
its weird that i have an aversion to it, but i will fill my body with other nasties and not think anything of it...weird huh.

As of today i don't smoke pot anymore.
Don't like the feeling on it. Too spacy, too mellow.
Each to his / her own.

umm i actually asked if ANYONE DOESNT SMOKE POT not how often you smoke, why u smoke, etc

I can see where people come from if they dont smoke pot...
i recently started hitting the cones again after a 1 year "ceasefire". Cones were starting to get in the way of ordinary life and curricular work and thats a big no no, I noticed they were making me paranoid and i was starting to get a bit fucked up in the head from smoking too much....Ended up backpacking around Europe a bit and had a final week long weed party in The Flying Pig Hostel in Amsterdam...
Anyhow after that year long break i have been smoking about twice a week over the christmas holidays...havent noticed any negative symptoms but ill still be quitting as soon as Uni starts once again...need all the brainpower i can muster :)

Now been off the ganja 4 2 weeks after 6 years chronic smoking and last weekend's jaunt was definitely something more bright and shiny than usual- almost newish (fuk)!
Weed definitely has it's place but just pulling on the handbrake kinda brought the fun back- well worth a go if ur permanently 5 secs behind reality;-)

when i was younger i saw so many people get stuffed up from too much pot and it was enough to make me stay away from it.
dont get me wrong i like popping e and having a joint every now and then but ya dont see me smoking or popping every day of the week.
and after a big nite out on the pikkies a nice bubble bath to relax me (my idea of heaven) b4 crawling into bed and trying to sleep it off i dont have a cone joint or anything.
ive had a couple of boyfriends who smoked it all the time. i can understand someone with a health condition needing alot of it, but these are normal healthy (well in theory) guys. you could tell it was affecting them. they were so unmotivated and never wanted to do anything and it drove me nuts. they also drank heaps too.

yeah i don't smoke dope too. I hate the paranoid feelings and find it hard to relax.
All my friends smoke it and i see how it wrecks their lives. Sitting around smoking and watching television in silence. Wow what a life! !