• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Anyone mix benzos together?

^^ well no shit it feels good, that's quite a stack for a low opioid tolerant person, and I am assuming you are. If I were 18 again, I'd fucking love that stack you have there. Be careful...

I take 5mg Nitrazepam and 5mg Diazepam. nightly. I wish I could do or take more, But I take them not to withdraw. If taken on an empty stomach, it's pretty noticeable. If taken on a full stomach, I just stop feeling shakey and clammy.

woah.... last night I mixed 2mg of Kpin, 2mg of Xanax, 20mg of Valium, and 350 of Soma. Knocked me out for a good 14 hours and damn did I need coffee this morning. In 2 weeks I'll also have Ativan and possibly a few subs. Definitely DO NOT DO THIS REGULARLY. Each month I take a couple weeks completely off everything because I've dealt with Benzo w/d and it is absolutely the WORST kind of w/e (save for MAYBE alcohol)
Were you able to stay awake for long enough to enjoy it? The one time I mixed Soma with benzos it was lights out almost instantly. I don't really enjoy Soma much though, a friend just insist that I take one of his and my decision making was not very good under the influence of all the alprazolam I was on lol.

As for the mixing benzos question, I thought that I would enjoy it. All I have access to is alprazolam and clonazepam. Figured 2mg of alprazolam with 4mg of clonazepam would be just about right for my tolerance. The clonazepam takes so much longer to kick in though, so i felt like the alprazolam was almost wearing off by the time the clonazepam was peaking. And 2mg of alprazolam is a little low with my current tolerance, so felt like I wasted it a bit.

Just been sticking with one or the other now though. I'll one day probably try again, and just adjust the timing of the clonazepam dose. For now though I'm fine with just one at a time. Mostly clonazepam, because I like it a bit better and get it for half the price as bars lol.

I wish I had access to a bigger variety of benzos though. I'm sure there are some very nice mixtures out there. I envy the people who post about benzos that I have to Wiki to learn about.

Well I cant say I don't like the effect of mixing I stacked 10 g. Of high quality bali kratom
90mg of temazepam and 4mg klonopin and a 22oz. 7%abv IPA im still awake but not for
Long :) (I have quite the benzo tolerance so I don't recommend this for most the kratom
Is just keeps me out of opioid withdrawal

I've mixed Klonopin 1.5mgs with Kratom. It eliminates the stimulant effect of the Kratom so I prefer not to do so.

I don't understand exceeding 2.0mgs of Klonopin.

You guys are nuts.

It's for anxiety

Yeah yeah I know you want to get high but I guess my personal neurochemistry does not allow that.

For me "getting high on benzos" is not having social anxiety while dealing with people.

Dont' ANY of you use medication for it's proper usage???

Seriously this is NOT a judgement but you would all be surprised how great you feel when you use a medication for a REAL concern and it helps you.

It's wonderful.

It feels nice if you like falling asleep right away, lol.

Jokes aside, mixing small amounts of benzos is a good way to get the best of both worlds. Taking, say .25mg of Clonazolam and .5mg of Etizolam feels very nice. Not a good habit to get into though!

I've mixed Klonopin 1.5mgs with Kratom. It eliminates the stimulant effect of the Kratom so I prefer not to do so.

I don't understand exceeding 2.0mgs of Klonopin.

You guys are nuts.

It's for anxiety

Yeah yeah I know you want to get high but I guess my personal neurochemistry does not allow that.

For me "getting high on benzos" is not having social anxiety while dealing with people.

Dont' ANY of you use medication for it's proper usage???

Seriously this is NOT a judgement but you would all be surprised how great you feel when you use a medication for a REAL concern and it helps you.

It's wonderful.

I more or less did with my temazepam. I was prescribed 30mg a night for sleep yet only took half since I was also taking pregabalin and vaping the good herb.

low dose valium and xanax is actually a beautiful combo. I loooooooooove it. You get the strength of the xanax that powerful euphoria and then the muscle relaxant smooooooothness of the valium which kind of softens the xanax believe it or not. One of the very few ways I have been able to experience TRUE euphoria from benzos. I mean, I get euphoria from benzos every time I take them because I keep tolerance at therapeutic levels because I am RXd them. But the mixing days have changed for me as I am only able to mix ativan with my valium which is actually GREAT too, very powerful and insanely anxilotic. I find benzos as with opiates only the connoisseurs can really tell the minute differences. I for sure can and every benzo has their own unique feel, taste, and powers... when mixed together I find you get the best of both worlds of each medication. I have tried mixing three at a time but it just all gets jumbled impossible to separate any differences as you are just fucked up.

IMO it's kind of a waste.

In hand, I have 2mg Xanax, 1mg Ativan, and just got a bottle of 1mg Klonopin.

It's NOT going to give you a better high by mixing, its a matter of how much you TAKE. The the 3 benzos I have-

Alprazolam
Lorazepam
Clonazepam

if you take 1mg of Xanax, and 4mg of Ativan...it WILL NOT feel like you took 5mg of Xanax. It's mostly about strength.

IMO it's kind of a waste.

In hand, I have 2mg Xanax, 1mg Ativan, and just got a bottle of 1mg Klonopin.

It's NOT going to give you a better high by mixing, its a matter of how much you TAKE. The the 3 benzos I have-

Alprazolam
Lorazepam
Clonazepam

if you take 1mg of Xanax, and 4mg of Ativan...it WILL NOT feel like you took 5mg of Xanax. It's mostly about strength.

I disagree, there is no sense in re-hashing why just read my post directly above yours.

ive mixed benzos before and it just seems to make them stronger not really potentate them, just like taking more of them with the effects of each other added to each other.

edit

Hi... in my vast experience with Benzes, combining always really didn't add much...I really couldn't distinguish 6mg Xanax..to 3mg Xanax plus 3 mg of klonopin they felt the same.

Off topic: Took first RC Benzo Clonazolam today. Wow..wobbly like with medium sized Xanax dose.
Last Friday received first ever shipment of etizest etizolam. Consumed 9mg in three days. Took 1.50mg today at 11a.m. asleep in 3 hours. Etizolam feels more like Valium to me. Everyone was comparing it Xanax. The Clonazolam gave me double vision like a good dose of Xanax..... be careful

I see this an old thread, but I just took 10mg of Diazepam with 4mg of Clonazepam and relief has flooded over me. I don't think I've ever been in a more relaxed state of mind. This is my first time combining benzos, as well. The only thing that could happen is you'd black out more.

My morning ritual is 8mg Bupenorphine, 2mg xanax, then 3 mg Klonopin.
been a ritual for last 4 years.
no problems no issues.
but as per my ptrscribing dr. im warned not to abuse any of these....
im pain free, calm and no urge to choke people that desperately deserve it..
:)

To address the original subject, in my 12yr experience of benzos I find that mixing different benzos does in fact feel more euphoric than either benzo would feel alone.

I can also say that taking the equipotent dose of your prescribed benzo by taking only half your dose and the rest in equipotent doses of the remaining amount using either 1 or 2 or 3 different benzos will without a doubt be more euphoric than either benzo on its own!

I take 4mg/day clonazepam for example without much if anything special to report about, but I will be very good & even slightly euphoric if I were to take 2mg clonazepam and the remaining 2mg I took by substituting with 20mg diazepam and 1mg alprazolam (equipotent in that 20mg diazepam - 1mg clonazepam + 1mg alprazolam - 1mg clonazepam = 2mg clonazepam).

BTW Here are a few observations & things I learnt about various benzos during my 12yr run with benzos!

- Lorazepam IME carries the highest level of amnesia even for experienced benzo users which is probably the reason its the most common benzo given in hospitals.
- Oxazepam is the single worst benzo I've ever tried and its about as recreational as zopiclone (Imovane). I found phenazepam to be more recreational than oxazepam.
- Midazolam should be treated like Dilaudid meaning the best way to use it, if you don't use needles, then save it for someone who does because its really nothing special orally or snorted and easily comparable with alprazolam.
- Hypnotic benzos tend to give the most (subtle) euphoria, these include temazepam and nitrazepam.

Last edited:
It seems kind off useless to me to mix benzo's. You just lose the selectivity on anxiolysis, euphoria or sedation. You get a little bit of all.

I agree, its odd that amphetamines stop anxiety.......

quality coke/meth/methcathinone or any other good stimulant like those is good for anxiety, but use them only to have fun and to learn there's no reason to be anxious or to take drugs to overcome it, its all in da mind

And if u ever snort anything, make sure it's not heavy adulterated with active cuts such as caffeine, which sucks, cause it'll cause even more anxiety after doing what you thought was 'coke'

Fuck dishonest dealers and also stupid people that do drugs stupidly

I have always thought my own anxieties were directly caused from a malfunction in my brains gaba....and all that effects....but after trying speed and the huge amount of dopamine released well,it completely stopped anxiety it actually works too well and I will become a fucking superman in my own mind and say and do shit with out any second thought hesitation or I'll feel extremely confident......way too much...it is nice once in a while though. But is un natural to feel that mentally powerful......weird.....but my point is that yes's I like the fact you brought up stimulants because the anxiety I now believe may be a lack of dopamine.......a mix of gaba prob...and dopamine problem....not enough in me brains as I should be allowed......