• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Anyone mix benzos together?

Of course you can mix benzos, if you've ever been in a medical setting you'd know. In my case initially I was prescribed alprazolam (for panick attacks) and clonazepam (for general anxiety), the clonazepam was told to take daily and the alprazolam only when needed.

I was scripted alprazolam, diazepam and flunitrazepam together.

Lovely synergy.

Gives me shivers thinking about it.

Those were the days. :/

I mix roxicodone 30mg, soma 350mg, valium 10mg and xanax 2mg at once and I love the mix of the combo. They are all scripted but if I take one of each together I feel pretty good, i can function and not be all "fucked" up. It kills all anxiety, pain and makes me in a very good mood. It varies person to person so please be safe, start off low and work your way up if needed.

Mixing benzos is the shit. I started out with a script for xanax 2 mg and kpin 1mg and my friend was scripted 10mgs valium and we would just swap. We called it the trifecta. Then it just moved up from there till I'd take 8 different ones at a time. Xanax, kpin, valium, ativan, halcion, flurazepam temazepam, and estazolam. OH THOSE WERE THE DAYS! I'd even go as far as to mix all 8 with about 120mgs of methadone. Talk about euphoria! (Looking back I'm actually surprised I lived through all of that) and i DEFINITELY WOULD NOT ADVISE IT TO ANYONE! Like i said I'm lucky to be alive.
The best is to mix different manufactures too. Now a days I like to mix xanax 3mg, kpin 2 mg tabs and 2 mg of the orally disintegrating tabs, and 2 mg of the name brand rivotril and ativan 2.5mg of one manufacturer and 2 mg of another.
Some times I throw in a soma, tramadol, and morphine 30 mg immediate release, although I find the soma knocks me out like a light switch and I wake up totally pissed I wasted the buzz sleeping. GREAT FUN.

xanax, kpins and vals are all anyolytic, ativan anyoltyic and hypnotic, mogadon and temazepam are hypnotic and murelax/serapax is a muscle relaxanat. Get a xannie or a few, mix with a longer lasting anxyolytic, a muscle relaxan, ativan and then a hypnotic best of all worlds...

I've mixed xanax temazepam etizolam and klonopin...was pretty tossed' I love it. BREAM

benzos rule everything around me.

even if they all work on gaba and are cross tolerant to some extent, i have found that my tolerance to pyrazolam seems to be quite lot lower than it is for etizolam for example. Im not having a particularly clear headed week, but there must be some way of using this to my advantage, by painlessly switching to a lower dose of pyrazolam instead of a heavy dose of etiz.

It might just be because the thieno thingies are slightly different, im sure there is at least some cross tolerance, but it seems to me that benzo tolerance does not apply equally right across the board. So far, i only have the experience of a few RC benzos to base this theory on, but wouldnt it make sense for tolerance to different bezos to vary slightly:? This could be quite a useful way to jump start tapers. So far it has seemed that any 'new' benzo that i try, that my tolerance is initially quite low to them.

throw all the pills under your tongue, hits you 10x harder than swallowing them and instantly, it was my preferred method of taking Valium / Klonopin when i was hooked on them. Valium does surprisingly give you a nice buzz though, compared to other benzos.

Different benzos, allthough all acting on GABAa, each have their own properties (acting on GABAa sub receptors i think, one to six), some are mainly hypnotic, some anxiolytic, some muscle relaxing, anti-epileptic some are short acting, some are long acting, half lives vary etc. So if you know what effect you are trying to achieve, mixing benzos can be great, on day to day, i'm fine with just some ethyl loflazepate (victan) for my anxiety, but for a come-down off cocaine or MDMA for instance, valium, temazepam, loprazolam or nitrazepam for instance will be great to relax your muscles, and get some sleep.

eg. You're coming down off a stim, you might want to take a xanax to take the edge off (anxiolytic mainly) then take a valium 30 minutes later to relax, then later take a hypnotic ie. loprazolam to sleep... or you can take all three at the same time, which depending on your tolerance will send you straight to sleep, or put you in an extremely relaxed state.

Or just for benzo effect i would with what i have, combine victan (anxiolytic), with prazepam (weak but covers most of the benzo effects) with valium (very muscle relaxing and pleasant) and maybe pop a loprazolam into the mix, hypnotic and muscle relaxing, to achieve an all over benzo high, however i don't do this, only for stim/psych come-downs...

Had etizolam with lorazepam, clonazepam with alprazolam. They don't potentiate each other just add the effects of both.

Really there's not a huge point mixing them.

^ ^ whaatt?
hard stimulants for anxiety? I am mind fucked right now

Yeah kinda counterintuitive but I guess it depends on what's causing anxiety in the first place. Say you have a situation where sexual activity with a not-so-hot looking woman is unavoidable and you're anxious Lazy Johnson won't bother to rise for so little take a few stims and see what happens: now you'd even f... the woman's mother if push came to shove. No more anxiety now, instead just a vague feeling feeling of self disrespect mixed with a ferocious urge to do it again and again all night untill completely exhausted then fall asleep and wake up realizing that this woman actually really looks like a horse and hoping you won't come accross any photos of her mother as you slip out of the house unnoticed...

This method of dealing with anxiety should be reserved for extreme cases obviously, and perhaps for men with a horse fetish.

i'm fine with just some ethyl loflazepate

"Loflazepate" sounds like something you'd take to treat extreme flatulence. How manufacturers manage to come up with these names is complete mystery to me.

I would like to get my hands on Temazepam and take some with Clonazepam, I love both for the relief they give me and the happy glow I get from them, but for the life of me I can get all sorts of crazy rare hypnotic Pams and Lams but cannot get Temazepam :(

Mixing benzos can be a great way to get the benefits of different kinds together,as each one seems to have it's own subtle little nuances.For example,my favorite of the ones I've had(and the one I'm RXd because it works best for me)is alprazolam.But I also like the longer duration and slightly different feeling of diazapam too.They are great in combination,with a heavier emphasis on the alprazolam.So when combining these two for a partying,get fucked up dose, I may take 10 -20mg of alprazolam combined with maybe 60mg or so of diazapam.That way I get the heavy hitting alprazolam high and the mellower,longer lasting,more sedating qualities of the diazapam.It's my favorite benzo combination so far and there are a lot of others that I would like to add to my cocktail.Among them are flubromazepam(heard lots of good things about it),flunitrazepam(supposed to be awesome),midazolam,and a whole slew of others.I've had the legendary Halcion(triazolam?)once,too bad you can't get those anymore(at least in the U.S.afaik).So yeah,combining benzos is great IMHO and benzos in general seem to boost the pain relieving properties of weak pain killers like hydrocodone.It's a winning combo that gets a thumbs up from me.

woah.... last night I mixed 2mg of Kpin, 2mg of Xanax, 20mg of Valium, and 350 of Soma. Knocked me out for a good 14 hours and damn did I need coffee this morning. In 2 weeks I'll also have Ativan and possibly a few subs. Definitely DO NOT DO THIS REGULARLY. Each month I take a couple weeks completely off everything because I've dealt with Benzo w/d and it is absolutely the WORST kind of w/e (save for MAYBE alcohol)