• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone like getting fixed / fixing others? If so, why?

Pay attention to my words man.
I didn't say I do this INSTEAD of having sex. I said that to me it's like the next closest thing on an EMOTIONAL level.
And that I find this rewarding in its own right.
To me shooting up is like taking a dump. It's ordinary. Happens everyday at least once or twice and it provides a relief.

To me shooting up is like taking a dump. It's ordinary. Happens everyday at least once or twice and it provides a relief.
For definite, has been that way with me too. Just the most pragmatic way to get the shit into your system, best bang for your buck etc and yeah I used to do it several times on the daily.

Even as a fully paid - up junkie boy though, I've always felt some kind of connection if I was doing it for someone or letting someone do it to me.
It requires a big amount of trust (at least, does for me) so that's more personal.

i try cause i cannot fix myself. if i can even fix a light fixture that is on the fritz i by extrnsion improve upon my quality of life.
now; we can look at it like my working light has killed a thousand people downstream of the hydro electric dam but i gotta worry about me right? lol

Last edited:
i try cause i cannot fix myself. if i can even fix a light fixture that is on the fritz i by extrnsion improve upon my quality of life.
mow we can look at it like my working light has killed a thousand people downstream of the hydro electric dam but i gotta worry about me right? lol
Just how much have you just had my man because you're making precisely zero sense XD

I have fixed a lot of people and i've been fixed a few times too. I don't enjoy someone fixing me and will only let someone else do it if there's no possibility to get it done myself (trust issues??). But when someone asks me to do it for them it certainly feels good and personal.

I have fixed a lot of people and i've been fixed a few times too. I don't enjoy someone fixing me and will only let someone else do it if there's no possibility to get it done myself (trust issues??). But when someone asks me to do it for them it certainly feels good and personal.
With me it's almost like exactly the other way round. I'll fix anyone who asks me and I get an ego - boost out of it because dare I say I have a good technique and rarely leave any bruising.
On the flip - side I'll only ever let using buddies shoot me that I'm already quite tight with and it's like a reinforcing of the personal relationship.

how much have you just had my man
AA few puffs of d8 and a little kratom but this is my normal me.
work with me a sec and open dat gourd. lol
yeah...

ok, man, i came down from all that kratom and onda level now. sorry.
not sure where i was there for a minute but mostly stay there so it doesnt get me all anxious or anything.
sorry for screwin up yer thread, TUFix. :)

Last edited: