• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone like getting fixed / fixing others? If so, why?

TheUltimateFixx

Bluelighter
I really enjoy mutually doing this with my long - term best mate.
Partly it's for practical reasons, because while I can manage to do it with either hand, using the non-dominant hand is so much more difficult. Therefore there's less poking around and less damage if you can get someone else to do it for you.
(He's equally dexterous with either and I really envy him that. XD)

... I like the personal connection aspect though. It takes a great deal of trust to let someone else administer an injection to you, and vice versa.
Nothing more intimate you can do to someone short of having sex in my opinion, and that's why I like it.

Always thought it must be good to be able to share this with a partner too, but never ended up with a fellow user.
I sometimes get randomly asked by someone having trouble getting the petrol in the tank, who know I use.
In those instances I'm happy to do a favour and enjoy feeling competent.

Last edited:
I liked it a lot, when I had a GF who was into IVing, she would fix me up and then we would have sex.

I also liked getting fixed by random junkies who knew what they were doing even in the jugular. Seems so far away now that I'm sober...

I personally really enjoy mutually doing this with my long - term best mate.
Partly it's for practical reasons, because while I can manage to do it with either hand, using the dominant hand is so much easier. Therefore there's less poking around and less damage if you can get someone else to do it for you.
(He's equally dexterous with either and I really envy him that. XD)

... I like the personal closeness aspect though. It takes a great deal of trust to let someone else administer an injection to you, and vice versa. In fact to my mind there's nothing short of having sex

Don't wanna sound like a cunt, but have you actually ever had sex?

I can assure you it's loads better than fixing your friend up...

Don't wanna sound like a cunt, but have you actually ever had sex?

I can assure you it's loads better than fixing your friend up...
Haha a ton of times xd

I've had multiple partners of both sexes and am currently in a committed romantic relationship so no, I'm not compensating xd

Pay attention to my words man.
I didn't say I do this INSTEAD of having sex. I said that to me it's like the next closest thing on an EMOTIONAL level.
And that I find this rewarding in its own right.

Last edited:
Haha a ton of times xd

I've had multiple partners of both sexes and am currently in a committed romantic relationship so no, I'm not compensating xd

Fair enough. I've fixed up many people and have not experienced the slightest amount of enjoyment from it.

Conversely, except for the first few times, I've never let another junkie touch my veins since.

However, I must admit that fixing yourself up can be ever better than sex (and much less hassle) 😀

Fair enough. I've fixed up many people and have not experienced the slightest amount of enjoyment from it.

Conversely, except for the first few times, I've never let another junkie touch my veins since.

However, I must admit that fixing yourself up can be ever better than sex (and much less hassle) 😀
Ohhhh yeah when the shit you bought is GOOD xd

I liked it a lot, when I had a GF who was into IVing, she would fix me up and then we would have sex.

I also liked getting fixed by random junkies who knew what they were doing even in the jugular. Seems so far away now that I'm sober...
You'd not hit her up in turn...?

Nope she was more experienced than me..... In holland we have a saying : learning to cycle is best done on an old bike.
HAHA I gotta remember that. xd
(Also I have literally cycled in Holland. On a tandem. Great fun. And not any kind of euphemism.)

... I always like to return the favour ; but if one of you gets completely trolleyed on their shot beforehand, the 2nd recipient will be stuck more full of holes than a Swiss cheese 🧀😁

PS unusual btw. In my experience when it's couples, generally the guy will fix his girl

Last edited:
I only fixed a girl once also in a relationship, she was into chasing the dragon and insisted that she had to shoot up once to be done with heroin.

I remember she was kinda taken aback at how quickly I jabbed it in and when her rush was over she said "i saw colours"

I was put in a situation ages ago where I had to help someone shoot up, still find the memory very grim years later (immense dislike of needles)

Fucker was trying to shoot up speed after being awake for days and was shaking like a leaf, he was insistent so I had to help as he was ripping his damn arm to shred, ugh

Haha you this is ever so slightly off - topic, but you shoulda seen the FACE of this junior medic one time, where he was trying and trying to hit a vein in order to take a blood sample from me and couldn't do it because of nerves and obvious lack of practice.
And I just got fed up and snatched the syringe from him going 'oh ffs HERE lemme do it' and just whacked it in.
... Fucking priceless XD

I was put in a situation ages ago where I had to help someone shoot up, still find the memory very grim years later (immense dislike of needles)

Fucker was trying to shoot up speed after being awake for days and was shaking like a leaf, he was insistent so I had to help as he was ripping his damn arm to shred, ugh
Eh, nice of you to do despite your dislike.
:)

Nah im just scared of needles. Not my sort of thing. Its like when someone rubs bare feet on a carpet. I cant stand it. It goes right through me thinking about it

I only fixed a girl once also in a relationship, she was into chasing the dragon and insisted that she had to shoot up once to be done with heroin.
Er, I'm not ENTIRELY sure that shooting up is the way to be done with it xd

Tbh i would never do a IV for someone else even if i knew how.

I would not want to be responsible for someone else's life.

Tbh i would never do a IV for someone else even if i knew how.

I would not want to be responsible for someone else's life.
Very good point. I don't mind doing it for someone though; that said, NEVER without a supply of antidote at hand just in case something goes disastrously tits up.