Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

anyone here tried PCP?

the_ketaman

Bluelighter
lately ive been thinking about all the drugs that we dont usually see in australia, things like PCP, crack, RC's, pharms and other random drugs, but have any of you guys got any stories of you or one of your mates trying some rare exotic drugs that no one usually sees around australia.

the only rare drug i have ever used which is even remotely interesting was pure vials of ketamine which wasnt even really that good.

im all ears.

i know someone that did alot of datura during his mid teenage years...
fucked him up so badly.
Hes perscirbed 200mg seraquel ... dunno what intervals but

Rc's arnt that interesting

dmt was a bit crazy

thats the only exotic ones i can think off the top of my head

DMT is almost mainstream now where i live, its crazy, so many people have tried it now, except me. :(

never heard of PCP is oz.
i think vets used to use it.
its old school anyways

yeah never seen pcp use myself, although i've heard first hand stories of people smoking joints laced with pcp..dunno if it actually was pcp or not..will never know.

i've seen RC, pharm, mesc and dmt use though

^^Its a dissociative anesthetic like ketamine is, ketamine was developed to largely displace PCPs use.

I used to work with someone who tried PCP. He said something like he pushed his car up a really long hill in Bondi.

I've had 2C-B and BZP/TFMPP. 2C-B is really fun but a rather shallow experience. BZP is overrated and definately not worth enduring the ill-effects. Don't mix it with anything that will dehydrate you.

A friend of a friend may have sourced some pharmahuasca caps, and hopefully I can get in on them.

Please no synthesis qns in Aussie Drug Discussion - try asking in Advanced Drug Discussion instead :) - ae.

Last edited by a moderator:
PCP can be pretty fun. But I haven't done it since high school. I was excited to try ketamine years after my PCP run. ANd was profoundly dissapointed. I find PCP to be much more interesting. but how interesting can a dissociative really be. 4-MAR is a good one if you want to get things done and experience a euphoria that meth cannot match.. 4-MAR is also known as U4Euh. (euphoria) and ICE. I know a lot of people call crystal meth. But that should really be referred to as "glass" as it is transparent. Crystalized 4-MAR is more opaque, like ICE (from water). I know most people call meth ICE, and it doesn't really matter, because most people haven't had the chance to try 4-MAR.
Look it up if you don't know. 4-methylaminorex. Referred to the champagne of stimulants. Used to be really easy to make when the ingredients were OTC.

I didn't really like PCP at all. I mostly had it with meth, so all I felt were really bad physical effects. Seemed pretty boring, but I kept doing it more. Also suffered effects simular to stroke on it.

i tryed pcp for the first time last night, i found it to be very like being drunk.. of course i was drunk.. but i had fun

It's just bad physically. It does something VERY bad to blood pressure. I was constantly on the verge of passing out hardcore. There's not even any visuals really, it's just a "fucked up" feeling.. Although I keopt getting random forced memories or thoughts I had while on other dissociatives, like DXM, N2O and Ketamine. But the clenched, dry asshole property of this drug is uncomfortable.

It's good if you wanna masturbate for like 24 hours straight without blowing, that's about it.

It has a weird addictive proeprty, even though you feel rotten sick every time you take it, you keep doing it if you have it.. :(

some of the 'not so common' things i have access to.. and tried (far north qld)

5-meo-dipt
Ketamine (powder)
2-cb
DOB

I've tried a bunch of 2C type chems, all toxic feeling eye-candy imo... I've had what was supposedly PCP, it tended to potentiate amphetamines and give a kind of blustery, long lasting psychactive effect, kinda psychedelic but not really.