2C-B
2C-I
2C-T7

Other ones I've come across but not tried personally include:
Ketamine
Crack
AMT
4-meo-aMT (will try very soon)

I've tried PCP a few years ago..On several occasions.
Being in the right place at the right time,i got into a conversation with a friends Methdealer/cook,I'd only seen this bloke a few times before(Meth isn't my drug of choice).....Anyway,this day we really clicked and talked for hours,at one point he mentioned he was playing around with PCP and various analogues,for fun not profit.So i mentionrd how much PCP interested me..and,Voila,2 weeks later he left a nice amount of it for me in a juice bottle at my friends house....free:)
VERY intense...If anyone wants to know more,just ask:)

gher said:
I used to work with someone who tried PCP. He said something like he pushed his car up a really long hill in Bondi.

I've had 2C-B and BZP/TFMPP. 2C-B is really fun but a rather shallow experience. BZP is overrated and definately not worth enduring the ill-effects. Don't mix it with anything that will dehydrate you.

A friend of a friend may have sourced some pharmahuasca caps, and hopefully I can get in on them.

Yeah, I have never experienced PCP or seen anyone use it. Probably know someone who has used it but the question has never came up in conversation!

I've heard alot of stories of *ultimate strength* and etc... when people are F'd up on PCP! (I find it odd, being a dissociative anesthetic and all). But like I said I haven't used nor know anyone who has.

I myself hav used however:

Ketamine
Cocaine
DMT
5-meo-dmt
Salvia Divinorum
Kratom (non hallucinagetic)

TRYING IN THE NEXT WEEK OR 2; 5-MEO-DIPT
TRYING SOON; 2C-B... and if i can get onto it- (2C-T2, 2C-T7)
SpecTBK=D

Last edited:
The strength thing is there but its very very bad for you.
The body can temporarily do "super-strength" things in these states. It sounds really deluded but it's almost like there's no error checking to do with any physical movements. You can move very very fast on dissocatives like PCP and N2O using this tecnhqiue and it's not good for you. I beleive you can break or at least damage your neck by forced movements and seizures on dissociatives. I've seen really bad things on these drugs. Eye's popping out of their sockets and going back in after a second or two, hair standing right up for a few seconds, like they're getting a painful electrical shock, facial structures changing by forced gurning and other muscle or bone problems... All sorts of scary physical stuff. This normally happens aftewr long-term abuse though.

I read the San Francisco Chronicle about this class president from lowell high school who once smoked it and killed a man, not knowing what had happened. Sounds like some pretty intense stuff to me.

Watch: SteveO (i think its steveo) PCP Saved My Life...

In this DVD he's apparantly on PCP the whole time, it also shows him snorting some other obscure powders - one i'm assuming is cocaine - as well as heaps of weed.

If it's real i dont know - but it was interesting all the same.