• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

anyone got any good rolltricks?

I haven't had the chance to try, but I bet push-hands would be fun. For those who wonder, its a Taichi exercise between two people, trying to unblance each other yet keep their feet rooted, using grace and chi as opposed to force.

Another thing I found quite interesting.

Buy a Strobe Light.

Me and my friends were playing with a strobe light the other night and we found a whole bunch of stuff to trip to while rolling.

Turn the strobe light on and make sure you can controll the speed that it blinks. If you have a ceiling fan look up at it while the strobes are going. When you controll the speed you can make the fan look like it's going slower, stalling or even backwards it's really trippy because you wanna touch it because it's going so slow but it's actually going at full speed.

Theres alot of things you can do with a strobe light i think it's one of the best roll tools ever now lol.

The Circle of Life

I don't know if it has been mentioned because I thought of it on my own. I call this move the circle of life. You need at least four glow sticks, preferably different colors. You take them and lay them in a wide circle around you on the ground about three to four feet awy from you. try to center yourself as well as possible and start slowly spinning in a circle while looking at the glowsticks on the ground. keep speeding up until you can't spin any faster without losing your balance (unless you don't have to worry about falling into a coffee table or other shit). this move sounds simple, but is a mind blower as well.

tony85 said:
i dont think i ahve ever laughed so hard i wanna try everything!

Dude, ur avatar makes me laugh... I tried what ur avatar does and it blew me up real hard

take a cold bottle of water and roll it up and down someone's back and chest. if they're rolling good they shouldn't wince or get too startled. it doesn't feel cold. it just feels round. a friend of me suprised me with this little trick a while back and it was like an epiphany sensing temperature as shape :)

Last edited:
i'm pretty sure this has been mentioned before, but try shutting the part to the entrance of your ears in a rythym (obviously you have to be listening to music). it really depends on the flow of the song. if you get it right, you can manipulate the song the way you want it.

What the fuck is ice breakers? And vicks? and why put them on your nipples?

ambesol? light inhalers? vapor rub? PLUR?

I have been wondering about this for a long time, and I can't seem to find the answers anywhere on this forum.. :p

oh wow....8)

i dont know if this was mentioned (seeing how i didn't read all 150+pages) but try bear hugs where you lift the other person up and snap their spines and you can hyperventilate and pass yourself out, thats always fun =D

-Go out to some national park area or at least a pretty expansive park between noon and 3 PM or so (lots of trees is preferred, but open green fields are a must, even better if the terrain has a few mild hills -- if there's a warm breeze too, you have your perfect setting). Take off your shirt, and run back and forth across the field. You will feel great! Climb a tree for good measure (but don't hurt yourself -- use a sober spotter, of course).

-Using a sober spotter (of course), take a swim in the shallow end of the pool. If the water is pretty warm, it'll feel incredible.

-I don't advise this at all in terms of safety, but riding a bike is damn near exhilarating, provided that you're on a relatively mild dose, coming down, or haven't come up entirely yet. The peak would probably make me crash, and most likely you too.

-I have to agree with the guy who talks about missions, because these missions are the best part of rolling, in my humble opinion. Even something as uninteresting as walking down a few blocks to the market to get drinks and rolling supplies can seem like the trip of a lifetime. In one situation, me and a few friends were given the task, a few years back, to distribute flyers in Hollywood for a band we were buddies with. We parked in Hollywood, took a pill each, and proceeded to work. It was one of the best days of our lives! It was a relatively cool day (overcast), and we kept hydrated. For me, and my friends, we all have a decent amount of energy with MDMA alone, so lots of walking and such never tires us out. In fact, it's preferrable to sitting on our asses and watching lightshows.

Take the palm of your hand and center it on someones chest. move your hand all around very fast(you will just really be moving thier skin) while still having your hand planted on thier chest. when you see thier eyes roll back immediatly switch your hand from thier chest to thier forehead (NOT TO HARD) and continue moving your hand fast but leaving it in one place. Don't tell them what you are gonna do just tell them to lay down. Works well after a vicks blow also. Most people are pussies and don't like it but I love it.

If you have access to your warehouse (I do) where you work. Go there at night and find your forklift preferrably a electric small lift and raise your friend up and down on the forks slowly in the dark. But be veryyyy careful also just riding the lift is fun. And we have little push carts we would sit on a have someone push you through the small aisles in the dark slowly it is amazing!!

Last edited:
Wow, I read them all. And I must say this thread would only be 10-15 pages if everything wasnt repeated 15-30 times like seabreezes, supermans, passing out, showers...etc etc... Is there anything new anyone has found out? Ill be posting a surprise soon.

yeh sadly i read the whole thread also

but did you know that vicks helps a roll?

Flip 1 E and wait 40mins the snort 1 E and jump in a really hot shower. The first time I did this I rushed so hard that I puked.

to spice things up switch it to cold..then hot..and repeat...really makes it fun

I just discovered this last night.With a black light on set facing infront of someone who's rollin too.Lean close to eachother to where your faces are about 6 inches apart and relax your eyes and move your heads to the music,opposite ways.It is awesome!I had a room full of people doing it last night =]

Pray.

I'm not joking. If you are spirtual/religious, and the beings you would pray to wouldn't be pissed at you for rolling, pray to them.

The connection you will feel... is unbelievable.

It doesn't take much. Even a "hi god, I'm here" and opening yourself up will suffice.