• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone ever had the courage to rob a drug dealer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats with all the people pulling the harm-reduction card on this one? Every single thread in the gazillion sub-forums of Bluelight has to be about harm reduction? Its an interesting topic, and unfortunately, especially in America, a large part of DRUG CULTURE. Not everyone that uses drugs is a karma-abiding super educated Erowid reader. There are people on both sides of the game that are truely fucked up.

You don't have to prove where your morals stand by saying "robbery is stupid"; of course it is. everyone knows that, even the people who've stooped down to those lows before know that. Let this thread live.

Kurrupt: im interested in hearing about your past situations with the Pharmacies if you are willing to share. It doesnt go down much in the city but I always hear about pharmacy robberies that happen Upstate all the time. like an "epidemic" (in the eyes of the media) up there.

I wish I grew up in a poor family as I feel there is immense pressure to be equally if not moreso successful than my parents.

Trust me you don't, I would trade that problem for any of mine.

whats with all the people pulling the harm-reduction card on this one?

Because the only thing that can come out of this thread is people seriously incriminating themselves, people encouraging other people to do very very dangerous things, or people bitching about people doing very very dangerous things. All three are 100% useless and counter to the whole reason that this site exists. 8)

Because the only thing that can come out of this thread is people seriously incriminating themselves, people encouraging other people to do very very dangerous things, or people bitching about people doing very very dangerous things. All three are 100% useless and counter to the whole reason that this site exists. 8)

Well i was kinda hoping thered be some crazy stories here. I would never rob anyone and think its retarded but it definitely goes down and is interesting to hear about.

Kurrupt: im interested in hearing about your past situations with the Pharmacies if you are willing to share. It doesnt go down much in the city but I always hear about pharmacy robberies that happen Upstate all the time. like an "epidemic" (in the eyes of the media) up there.

PM me, I don't mind sharing since charges were laid/beaten and they couldn't make another case if they wanted to...

^^^^ By the way how the fuck did the person you know get 5 years? Thats alot of time even for something like that.

I do know one person who robbed a dealer. Atleast ive met him but have never been friends with him. Him and 3 other guys with guns went into a dealers place and beat the shit out of the guy who was a old man by the way and his g/f. I think they mighta wailed on both of them abit with a pipe after they where tied up. Takes alot of balls to beat up people while they are tied up :\

These idiots got a good bit of time for it and better then that all they got was a few $100 in cash cause the dealer was out =D . I damn near pissed myself laughing after hearing that. Fucking losers :p

Nobody Move - this is a robbery - we want your decks and mixer........bitch!

HaHa - I just realised that I have actually robbed a dealer - y-e-a-r-s ago now - for some reason, readin this thread, I did'nt class myself as a drug dealer robber:\

Probably cos the "robbery" was'nt face to face - he was'nt at home when me and 3 other guys broke into his place and swiped his Technics DJ decks and mixer for payback for being ripped off by this dude who sold us crap that had zero effect - it did'nt take genius to realise that the guy had sold us placebo's - prob vitamin pills or whatever - and pulled that cheap stunt on us as we were pretty young at the time (15/16 yrs old) and he was like late 20's early 30's.

So we knew when he was out, then smashed window in his front door, reached in and took latch off and walked straight in.

We had to be quick as the dude lived in a building split into 3 or 4 apartments and the noise we made breaking the door brought the attention of chick on uperfloor to come down to investigate, she started shoutin and going crazy when she saw we'd forced entry - she disappeared to get her coat and hurried out front door shoutin that she was going to the phone box to call the police.

Three dudes walkin around each holdin a deck or mixer would be picked up by cops in no time, so we flagged a cab and made off, feelin relieved in the apparent safety the cab felt, none of us listening to a word the driver was making small talk.

Dude we robbed went lookin for us straight away, but gave up after a couple of weeks cos we kept low profiles and guy only knew town we came from, no addresses, and cos he was a dick - nobody who could have gave us up did - as they hated drug guy way more than us.

Cos we were young and he probs thought this would be our first "hit" - he assumed it would be easy cash to give us candy, vitamins, whatever - we saw things from a different perspective - I think he was shocked to find his shit gone - probs more so that we'd taken his shit, HaHa.

Serves him right, the scam mo fo - he deserved what he got imo - an eye for an eye?

Or shit drugs for a dj rig=D

oieoverlayvx.gif

No but a drug dealer stole £500 from me recently. Luckily me and a lot of rather large med with weapons know where he is in hiding. Come Wednesday I am getting that money back and not jsut the money either.

ugh, i did. i was at his house and he went into the other room. he ripped me off so badly when i would withdrawal because he knew he could, or he would make me suck his dick or some other low shit. so i took three bundles and ran to my car. got a gun to the head and the shit beat out of me.

would never do it again.

i hate thieves. anyways the people i've known that use opiates such as powdered diacetylmorphine would go in to withdrawals when they were broke and would suffer alone and wouldn't go rob people. Then suboxone came along and now they just switch over to subs when they are broke.. lol

i had a friend that use to get off on this kind of thing. he robbed the same person a few times, after awhile the guy got sick of it. the last time he stabbed him 11 times.

EDIT he is alive and in NA now

I hate the shady side of drugs, whipping out your testing kit in front of a shady new dealer is never good and in one case resulting in him smashing my whole test kit box while repeating "NAH MAN NAH DON'T DO DAT SHIT" then went on about how his shit was the real deal so I don't need to waste my time before quickly dashing off.

I fucking hate scummy dealers.

when i started getting cut shit/overpriced shit from one source, i started to do things to him, like - give him good drugs in exchange, but not enough to equal the amount i owed him in cash... then later give him the rest of the dough he said i owed him -- which turned out to be totally fair, imo. i think i surprised him giving him the money and not cheating him or making excuses like some of his other clients

after that, we became better business partners, almost friends really..started hanging out as friends, and tossing each other freebees now and then

trust and respect are important. if you can earn them with someone, it's a very beautiful thing

when i was younger, i'd deal with anyone who i knew had what i wanted. now i only deal with people close to me that i can trust and respect. it makes life much easier and more enjoyable

Last edited:
A few months ago one of my dope dealers had a lot of prescription pills mostly perc's and xan's. Well i called up an order and she came by with the dope and these pills and kept trying to get me to buy some and i politely declined. The next time I bought a gram I was quite pissed as you can imagine when I discovered it contained crushed up percosets. I called her up and called her out and she denied it but are you really gonna tell me that as a junkie I cant distinguish between dope and percosets? Really?

So I was beat. Then about two weeks later I called her up and asked her to front me half a g. She did and luckily it was actually all dope this time. I never paid her back though. I figured you get me, I get you, and thats the game.

Well then the other day I was copping for my good friend when out of nowhere I get tackled. This isn't a haha you got robbed by a girl, this woman is all of 300 + lbs, and moves like a rhino. Luckily I had just done the deal so my friends dope was safely in my pocket and the money was in the dealers hand. Unluckily my cell phone was in my other hand calling my friend to come scoop me up. She jacked me for my cell phone saying i'd get it back when i paid her(really stupid on her part if she did ever want to see that money). :(

Shit comes back to bite you in the ass even if you think you were in the right... Probably wouldn't do it again cause my cellphone and all the numbers I had in it were worth way more than a half gram to me.

8(last year my boyfriend briefly sold roxies. well one time the guy he usually got them from wasn't picking up so he decided to go through another guy that he got 30 roxies from before. the guy meets my BF at a gas station, they drive in my BF's car to an apartment complex, my BF gives the guy the money for 32 roxies, and the guy basically dissapeared with the money :x . usually my BF wouldn't have given him the money first, but he thought this guy would be ok since he went through him before :(. afterwards we found out that the guy had robbed a lot of people to fund his opiate habit (friends, family, break ins, etc.) , and he had to leave town because so many people wanted to kill him. so in the end we were out a few hundred dollars but I'm sure it only lasted that kid 3 days tops. what a fiend.

During my misspent youth, (no morality lectures please)

Me and my crew used to rob dealers back in the nineties, one event that springs to mind is when we tortured this dealer with a hot iron to rob the man of 5000 pills, 5 k of weed, 10 oz of blow
20 grand in cash, 200 boxed nokias and 15 bagged brand new armani suits
this was like 17 years ago , we done worse but this was a particularly good earner as there was only 2 of us involved. I changed my life about 13 years ago after 2 jail terms and getting shot and became a citizen, 2 of my crew are dead and another 2 are doing 15 year plus jail terms now.

shit like that always shocks me, even though i know it goes on.^^

Recently some shit went down here where a guy got kidnapped and they taped his hands to the table and drilled through them. FUCK id rather die i think.

I have done some shite with my main dealer which would be consider robbing other dealers, but, I would not recommend it, especially in Phili; to many are strapped and want to prove something, others are strapped to watch there own (the days of doing gunsmithing for free buns...)

Status
Not open for further replies.