• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone ever had the courage to rob a drug dealer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
best harm reduction thread ever

lol

I've known females who were robbed many a time :!

it's all bad karma. people will get their own eventually, although it does nothing to improve the situation of the person who got fucked over.

I guess you can say I "robbed" a dealer. I was looking to get a couple of 80's once, and this person knew another person who had them. He said he would come meet me and take me to the guys place. I knew something was up because the guys house was about twenty minutes away from the guy we were getting the OC from. Nothing was in it for the guy who was taking me there, so I got suspicious.

He went in, got the beans, came out, and then proceeded to tell me he dropped one of them and acted all pissed. There was nothing I could do at that time. At least I got one bean, but I was still down $80.

So the next time I saw him we went and got a bumch of tar from the mexican gangs up north. When we stopped to get gas about a mile from my house, I said fuck this guy, took about 6 grams and hoofed it home.

Don't feel bad about it. MAybe people should not fuck people over. What goes around comes around people.

I would never rob a dealer that didnt fuck me over on anything or act like a total dick towards me. If the guys okay robbing him is just going to bring a whole lot of shit down on yourself.

There have been a few stupid small time dealers who where useless fucked up wiggers for the most part who ive though about robbing. Ive never had to though as ive never been shorted more then 20 bucks worth in a deal i don't think.

Dealers get robbed, it comes with the territory. What do you expect selling goods to junkies at astronomical mark-up? No one forced them to be dealers, and they make plenty of easy cash - tax-free too. If they can't handle the downsides, they can get another job like anyone else dissatisfied with their situation.

Dealers get robbed, it comes with the territory. What do you expect selling goods to junkies at astronomical mark-up? No one forced them to be dealers, and they make plenty of easy cash - tax-free too. If they can't handle the downsides, they can get another job like anyone else dissatisfied with their situation.

Exactly. All part of the game. That cracks me up that people are offended by people that robbed drug dealers. I'm from a lower class neighborhood originally, I grew up in the street life, spent 4 years in prison. Maybe in the white picket suburban world it is wrong but when you grew up in real life it all comes with the territory. I robbed and been robbed, beat and been beat, it is just part of the life. If you don't agree with that reality then you aren't in that reality. Go ask your mommy and daddy for $50 and leave your $350,000 house and go buy your drugs from the people that would smoke you over $10 and continue thinking it is wrong. I envy those that had it peachy growing up but am grateful I know what real life is like in the struggle. It made me hard and able to cope with the bad and enjoy the good more.

If I had the choice my mom wouldn't of died, my dad wouldn't of been a drunk, and I would of had the opportunity to go to Harvard or Yale. You upper class kids that have every opportunity to live a good life and choose to do drugs and fuck your lifes up and pity the pieces of shit that kill by selling that poison are fucking stupid if you ask me. I take responsibility for my addictions. I will however say I had a lot of pain to suppress when I chose this life and drugs did it. You have no real reason to be addicts other than you were too fucking stupid to take advantage of the world that was given to you on a plate by the families God blessed you to be born in. Idiots.

Growing up me and my friends used to use your dumb asses for rides and to get you to sell your baseball cards and other trinckets your mommy and daddy gave you so we could get hi. If you grow up in surburbia and your parents bought you your first car and went to the PTA meetings you have no business in this world. If you think robbing a drug dealer is a bad thing then you should be at the library preparing for your LSATs living the good life. Not getting hi.

Now I say all of that to say drugs aren't for you if you have a good family. If you are new to this and not addicted yet, get out while you can. If you need help ask for it. This is a rough life. It wasn't meant for you.

Last edited:
coming from a poor family is not an excuse for poor character.

And by that you mean what? Drug user? Robber? You are right it isn't an excuse but it brings an understanding to one's actions and choices.

Not growing up poor, a person wouldn't understand the reasoning for making certain choices. Like some look at stealing as bad, but if you were starving and had the opportunity to shoplift food it is still stealing but should you go hungry for the sake of your character? Coming from my side of the tracks the answer is an easy fuck no but someone that never been in that situation would view it differently. It's all about perception and ones perception is their reality.

aww, mommy died and daddy drinks? poor you. no one else can know pain like that. you are such an individual, and such a pained and tormented one at that. no wonder you do drugs. wait, you've been beaten up?! never-mind, dropping the sarcasm: it's a wonder you have even been able to keep on living to post your miraculous story in this thread.

everyone has an excuse. let's not try to pick out the biggest losers. you wouldn't win anyways.

^actually a good point, but it's not yours and you did not expand on it well.

You actually made me laugh. I never said poor me. I was making a point that those born in to good families and turn to drugs are stupid. At least they had an upper hand. I you read everything I said, I said I take responsibility for it. But hey I am sure you felt very cool writing what you wrote. More power to you. I actually ended up feeling sorry for you that you were that miserable to write that. Must suck being you. Or anyone that says they are your friend.

no, man, you don't understand; i'm an asshole because of my parents' income level. you being an asshole is just stupid.

Yup, me Mr Stupid. lol. Thanks for clarifying. I see now it struck a nerve because you are another rich kid with the world handed to them that has no idea of the real world and I kind of attacked that group. My apologies. Not my sincerest ones but apologies regardless.

You can have the opportunity for the last word, I am done with you and won't reply, but may I recommend you try to come off as less of a whiny spoiled baby?

Good night to you. As the cool kids say, "talk to the hand because the face ain't listening!" lol.

I've ripped off a drug dealer that ripped off my friend. Gave him 100 dollars of tens and fives rolled up. He thought their was 250$, what a idoit haha

Exactly. All part of the game. That cracks me up that people are offended by people that robbed drug dealers. I'm from a lower class neighborhood originally, I grew up in the street life, spent 4 years in prison. Maybe in the white picket suburban world it is wrong but when you grew up in real life it all comes with the territory. I robbed and been robbed, beat and been beat, it is just part of the life. If you don't agree with that reality then you aren't in that reality. Go ask your mommy and daddy for $50 and leave your $350,000 house and go buy your drugs from the people that would smoke you over $10 and continue thinking it is wrong. I envy those that had it peachy growing up but am grateful I know what real life is like in the struggle. It made me hard and able to cope with the bad and enjoy the good more.

If I had the choice my mom wouldn't of died, my dad wouldn't of been a drunk, and I would of had the opportunity to go to Harvard or Yale. You upper class kids that have every opportunity to live a good life and choose to do drugs and fuck your lifes up and pity the pieces of shit that kill by selling that poison are fucking stupid if you ask me. I take responsibility for my addictions. I will however say I had a lot of pain to suppress when I chose this life and drugs did it. You have no real reason to be addicts other than you were too fucking stupid to take advantage of the world that was given to you on a plate by the families God blessed you to be born in. Idiots.

Growing up me and my friends used to use your dumb asses for rides and to get you to sell your baseball cards and other trinckets your mommy and daddy gave you so we could get hi. If you grow up in surburbia and your parents bought you your first car and went to the PTA meetings you have no business in this world. If you think robbing a drug dealer is a bad thing then you should be at the library preparing for your LSATs living the good life. Not getting hi.

Now I say all of that to say drugs aren't for you if you have a good family. If you are new to this and not addicted yet, get out while you can. If you need help ask for it. This is a rough life. It wasn't meant for you.

Um, what? So, if we didn't grow up on the "street" and have a hard life we shouldn't be getting high? That is the most ignorant shit I have ever heard. I have just as much of a right to get fucked up as the next person. Don't fuck with a dealer and they won't fuck with you. It's a simple concept. If you don't like it switch to someone else, or quit using.

Anyway, fuck robbing people in general. It is part of the world, and this is why I don't sell shit. I have friends who had it happen to them and it sucks.

Just cause you come from a somewhat rough background doesent mean shit. Well okay it helps but thats it. I came from a family of alkys and crack fiends but hey id never rip off someone that never did me wrong. I never grew up rick either far from it in fact.

I was refering to the people that actually insulted people for doing it. Since I did it before thet were insulting me so I insulted back. That's all. I was sick at the time I wrote that and a little emotional.

Whoever wants to get hi can get hi. It's your right to do what you want in spite of what the govt says.

It ain't big. It ain't clever. If you are full on with doing it, then do it. Personally havn had to do it, I would take out the top level. No questions. Would use other services required. Then when these big ol' tough guys of the dope game come and think and see theirs lives work going down the pisshole. No surrender, no partnerships. Any one who will be seen as a danger, would be dealt with out hesitation. Everything that would be required would be done, leave with what you came for 24hrs. No contact, no idea what happened. Just a sudden realisation that you just got fucked over like a drunken mother-in law down a shifty back alley.

Ask dave the Jew.

Man Lozgod... You crazy man lol, Everyone has a right to use drugs man, Just because your a G-Unit Gangster Dawg from the Concrete Jungle does not mean you have the right to tell people from different backgrounds whether or not they can or can not used drugs... Everyone from everybackground will eventually get exposed to drugs man in different situations with different consequences, like you being the gangster dawg you are, were probably visibly exposed to them earlier (I imagine addicts crawling your ghetto streets) but you probably were not financially able to abuse them to massive extents. Thats where the rich kids experience their situation, like they may not see drug deals going down on the street, or be harrased by junkies asking for cash, but once they reach an age where they are exposed to drugs, they have the financial means to abuse them as they will. Everyone neds up getting exposed man, you cant just make an assumption that being rich does not mean you should do drugs man... Thats just ignorant...

In there are poisons everywhere in life, whether it be illicit drugs, alcohol, ciggaretes, sex, reckless and dangerous behaviour or spending too much time on the internet making ignorant comments justified because you are from "Da Hood"... Thus with everyone being eventually exposed to these poisons, we all have a fundamental choice and right to choose our poisons as we feel nessacary...

In regards to the thread. Robbing a Drug Dealer is just bad karma, like i said before, Why would you rob someone whos job is to suppy you with "Good Drug Fueled Times" ... Lets try to keep this thread on subject now that we have cleared up the ignorant gangser talk...

You actually made me laugh. I never said poor me. I was making a point that those born in to good families and turn to drugs are stupid. At least they had an upper hand. I you read everything I said, I said I take responsibility for it. But hey I am sure you felt very cool writing what you wrote. More power to you. I actually ended up feeling sorry for you that you were that miserable to write that. Must suck being you. Or anyone that says they are your friend.

You assume we all turn to drugs to get away from shit that makes our lives bad. I was drunk when i got into mdma, which led to doing other drugs. I didn't start doing drugs because my parents didn't love me or whatever. You are fucked.

Yup, me Mr Stupid. lol. Thanks for clarifying. I see now it struck a nerve because you are another rich kid with the world handed to them that has no idea of the real world and I kind of attacked that group. My apologies. Not my sincerest ones but apologies regardless.

You can have the opportunity for the last word, I am done with you and won't reply, but may I recommend you try to come off as less of a whiny spoiled baby?

Good night to you. As the cool kids say, "talk to the hand because the face ain't listening!" lol.

Man are you serious? Rich kids have no idea of the 'real world'. Dunno what crack you're smoking, but the four years in prison that you claimed you spent was because you FAILED at the real world. I fully empathize with people who grew up with a shitty childhood, but the real world is both sides, the rich, the poor. In fact, sometimes I wish I grew up in a poor family as I feel there is immense pressure to be equally if not moreso successful than my parents.

I tried it once and am never trying it again. My dealer had all these prescriptions OxyC 20mg's and so when he was in the toilet I grabbed a row of tablets. It was all good until about 15 minutes after we had left he called my friend because he thought he had done it and I hadn't. My friend denied it and well... the dealer just fucked his shit up. He smashed up his phone, ipod and took his wallet and I felt so bad. Never gonna do anything like that again

Status
Not open for further replies.