• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Anyone ever had severe stomach pain while masturbating wding from h?

You’ll get there, you’ve a dr who’s involved and I’m happy with that. You do need to drink, get your electrolytes and eat though too. I’m surprised a physician didn’t press that with you.
I think maybe he’s not the best dr. He’s just the one who didn’t judge me and helped me. Believed me. With my mental health stuff years ago.
Many doctors didn’t believe me. Or they judged me.
It took years to find him,my dr. ....

so sometimes I wonder if I chose not being judged and being believed over him being the best dr. Lol.

I think maybe he’s not the best dr. He’s just the one who didn’t judge me and helped me. Believed me. With my mental health stuff years ago.
Many doctors didn’t believe me. Or they judged me.
It took years to find him,my dr. ....

so sometimes I wonder if I chose not being judged and being believed over him being the best dr. Lol.
Yeah well that’s what I meant lol. It’s good you’ve a dr but to not impress upon you the importance of hydration and nutrition especially when already considering eating disorder diagnosis then...

Listen it happens, now you know though so get to it!

A good tip when you’re going to the Drs is to write out questions before you go in to the appointment. Make sure you get the answers to them to a level you’re happy with.

He helped save my life years ago with mental health stuff. But like 7- 8 years ago
Yeah well that’s what I meant lol. It’s good you’ve a dr but to not impress upon you the importance of hydration and nutrition especially when already considering eating disorder diagnosis then...

Listen it happens, now you know though so get to it!

A good tip when you’re going to the Drs is to write out questions before you go in to the appointment. Make sure you get the answers to them to a level you’re happy with.
thanks and ya great idea!! I feel like I often forget to cover one topic or something when I actually get to the dr office.