• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Anyone ever had severe stomach pain while masturbating wding from h?

deadhead4lyfe89

Bluelighter
Sorry if that’s too much info but it’s soo weird and bad ,my dr. doesn’t even know what it is yet.
So anyways, I’m at that point where I’m mostly doing good, I just relapse occasionally for 1 day on H black tar. Smoked only. But doing so much better.

It’s just weird I noticed that if I masturbated while in withdrawal it made my stomach knot up and then I’d be throwing up for a week with agonizing stomach pain & nausea. Lost 18 lbs in 1 week or 10 days ish. Couldn’t eat.

(I’d sometimes masturbate to release dopamine Or serotonin etc. To feel better while I feel like hell in WD) I’m a male.

but my dr also thinks I got close to forming an eating disorder so that could also be part of it

My doctor couldn’t even find info yet so I wanted to ask
I don’t care what people think

The only thing that would help was weed lots weed. Or suboxone would finally make it go away
But it’s so painful it’s hard to even load a new bowl sometimes.etc.
&tvus sublingual anti nausea med. but it works best when mixed with weed.

Or do you think it’s just part of h withdrawal? But just not talked about so much. And or maybe a rare symptom

May I ask why your dr thinks you nearly formed an eating disorder?

Because I lost like 18 lbs in 1 week or 10 days.
but I also do kinda have an eating disorder so maybe that’s it. But it only happens when in h withdrawal. And these days my wd isn’t even that horrible anymore. But when this happens I get even more sick and throw up for days.

But ya it’s a long complicated story but sometimes the drugs made me forget about food. Other times I’d not eat on purpose.
Also h made food not interesting. But I’ve never done meth.been offered it like 100 times though. Lol.

It’s ok you guys probably don’t know. I just also kinda wanted to see if this has happened to anyone else or if they heard of it ...

Were you not eating due to just drug use or simply forgetting or did you make conscious decision to not eat.

As to your issue, you’re not eating, I imagine you’re quite underweight with low muscle tone? Your stomach will be more sensitive and muscles easily strained which will cause upset. I also would assume you’re pretty dehydrated? Low electrolytes etc all in, there’s no wonder you’re having the issues you’re having. Yes the withdrawal is having a hand in this but it’s also you’re body, this should be an eye opener into how much you’re damaging yourself.

Were you not eating due to just drug use or simply forgetting or did you make conscious decision to not eat.

As to your issue, you’re not eating, I imagine you’re quite underweight with low muscle tone? Your stomach will be more sensitive and muscles easily strained which will cause upset. I also would assume you’re pretty dehydrated? Low electrolytes etc all in, there’s no wonder you’re having the issues you’re having. Yes the withdrawal is having a hand in this but it’s also you’re body, this should be an eye opener into how much you’re damaging yourself.
I think the not eating was a mix of all of that.

Thanks ya. I’ve realized a lot lately that my mental health is doing better but physically I need to work on my physical health or well ALL Heath.

Like I kinda Finally realized all the damage I’ve probably done to my body.

And ya I’m not overweight. I’m like just below my healthy weight. But I believe you about the muscles because even if you don’t notice it right away, there is a difference between skinny and healthy skinny.

Yeah look, skinny is by no means healthy and this is coming from a woman who’s had an eating disorder for over 30 years. I know the damage it does to not eat never mind using on top of it. It’s not good dude!

-Make sure you’re hydrating properly, that’s so important.

-Get an electrolyte drink and take it, I would bet anything you’re low on magnesium, that’s why you’re having the stomach issues. I bet when you orgasm you’re cramping right up and due to nutrient deficiency and dehydration that’s majorly exacerbating an already delicate stomach.

-Fucking eat dude!! You’re gonna have to start out small because your stomach will have shrunk but try to choose nutritional food. If you are still not eating properly at least get a nutritional drink and ensure you take it. “Ensure” is actually the name of a brand of drinks for this purpose where I’m from.

lol stop beating the monkey and eat and hydrate as advised so far. Whats more important.. few seconds of bliss or your health in general. How is the opiate use now currently?

Ya I don’t know a ton about eating disorders. But men guys get them too. They probably just don’t get help as much. Or they are even more private about it.

lol stop beating the monkey and eat and hydrate as advised so far. Whats more important.. few seconds of bliss or your health in general. How is the opiate use now currently?
Lol ya. It’s just sad for a min when your like I can’t even get off in peace while sober.
But like I said I think it mostly happens in h wd.
Cuz like I said I’d do it for the dopamine serotonin release.
And my opiate use , u don’t have to believe me lol, but I was addicted for like 5 yrs. now I’m at the point where I would just get sick all time. Tired of it.
So for past 2 years I’ve been doing good. But with the occasional 1 day relapse. Few months apart or so.
I haven’t been to rehab though. And the suboxone clinic won’t take me atm cuz I’m scripted benzos for my social anxiety/childhood &adukt ptsd.
So I’m not perfect but I feel better about my use.
Better than I have been in years.

Ya I don’t know a ton about eating disorders. But men guys get them too. They probably just don’t get help as much. Or they are even more private about it.
This is very true in fact more and more males than ever at the moment are suffering from eating disorders. It’s incredibly hard for them to admit the problem and get help. There is a big stigma that it’s just a female mental health issue.

Lol ya. It’s just sad for a min when your like I can’t even get off in peace while sober.
But like I said I think it mostly happens in h wd.
Cuz like I said I’d do it for the dopamine serotonin release.
And my opiate use , u don’t have to believe me lol, but I was addicted for like 5 yrs. now I’m at the point where I would just get sick all time. Tired of it.
So for past 2 years I’ve been doing good. But with the occasional 1 day relapse. Few months apart or so.
I haven’t been to rehab though. And the suboxone clinic won’t take me atm cuz I’m scripted benzos for my social anxiety/childhood &adukt ptsd.
So I’m not perfect but I feel better about my use.
Better than I have been in years.
Aslong as you moving in a positive direction and things are going better then i wont worry to much. The stomach cramps and so on is mostly from the opiates itself, which will go away in a day or two or at least thats how it is for me.

Yeah look, skinny is by no means healthy and this is coming from a woman who’s had an eating disorder for over 30 years. I know the damage it does to not eat never mind using on top of it. It’s not good dude!

-Make sure you’re hydrating properly, that’s so important.

-Get an electrolyte drink and take it, I would bet anything you’re low on magnesium, that’s why you’re having the stomach issues. I bet when you orgasm you’re cramping right up and due to nutrient deficiency and dehydration that’s majorly exacerbating an already delicate stomach.

-Fucking eat dude!! You’re gonna have to start out small because your stomach will have shrunk but try to choose nutritional food. If you are still not eating properly at least get a nutritional drink and ensure you take it. “Ensure” is actually the name of a brand of drinks for this purpose where I’m from.
Thank you!! It’s such a new complicated situation for me

Thank you!! It’s such a new complicated situation for me
You’ll get there, you’ve a dr who’s involved and I’m happy with that. You do need to drink, get your electrolytes and eat though too. I’m surprised a physician didn’t press that with you.