• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Anyone ever been to Costa Rica?

I love Costa Rica. I went there as a kid and I do want to go back again some time.

A buddy of mine just got back from Costa Rica and shared all of his crazy stories with me.

About how he was hassled by the cops many times and almost arrested 3 times for being A.) a tourist, and B.) high (on just weed).

I'm here right now. I'm currently in Flamingo Beach, but I'm going to Heredia in about a week. I still can't find cocaine, but I know that will change when I get to Heredia.

So i have my parents living in costa rica, i live in florida in the states. they have been able to send me otc drugs that are legal to get otc there and send here because some of my meds i really need are far too expensive here but cheap there. One problem ive had though is finding a good sleep med for them to send me because im a sever insomniac. For sleep ive found the only thing that really helps every time put me out is benzodiazepines. I am prescribed xanax but not enough to handle the stress/anxiety and panic attacks during the day and then put me to sleep at night. I am able to get a script for temazepam (restoril) as well from my primary care physician but i can afford to see him currently since i have no insurance. So what i need to know is what meds could my parents get over the counter that work great for sleep, i especially want to know what drugs are available that are very similar to benzos since all benzos need a script in costa rica. They were sending me zopiclona which is costa rican lunesta and it was very weird didnt actually help sleep all that much but seemed like the only thing they can get that would help but now apparently they need a script to get that too. So please someone let me know whats available there OTC thats similar to benzos or just very good for sleep.

Hey im planning to go on vacation to Costa Rica.. Ive heard many people say that prescription drugs you can buy over the counter in Mexico and stuff all you need to do is just pay money and you can buy anything. Is that true in costa rica as well? I heard recently the laws have changed and have gotten more stricter? can anyone tell me there experiences or there input and knowledge? I want get some K.. :(

thanks

haha good luck getting Ketamine. But it is pretty easy to get cocaine and weed. and the coke is cheap and amazing. i got a gram of the best stuff ive ever had for really cheap..

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe ambien?

using benzos to sleep is probably a bad idea. tolerance develops and you get withdrawal from them. try an actual sleep aid.

So i have my parents living in costa rica, i live in florida in the states. they have been able to send me otc drugs that are legal to get otc there and send here because some of my meds i really need are far too expensive here but cheap there. One problem ive had though is finding a good sleep med for them to send me because im a sever insomniac. For sleep ive found the only thing that really helps every time put me out is benzodiazepines. I am prescribed xanax but not enough to handle the stress/anxiety and panic attacks during the day and then put me to sleep at night. I am able to get a script for temazepam (restoril) as well from my primary care physician but i can afford to see him currently since i have no insurance. So what i need to know is what meds could my parents get over the counter that work great for sleep, i especially want to know what drugs are available that are very similar to benzos since all benzos need a script in costa rica. They were sending me zopiclona which is costa rican lunesta and it was very weird didnt actually help sleep all that much but seemed like the only thing they can get that would help but now apparently they need a script to get that too. So please someone let me know whats available there OTC thats similar to benzos or just very good for sleep.

Actually lots of designated sleep aids are benzos, if you look up uses for klonopin one of its main purposes is for long term insomnia, restoril is a sleep aid, as well as halcion. all sleep aids are either antihistamines, benzos, or hypnotics like ambien. I've tried all three categories and benzos work the best. My tolerance to hypnotics like ambien goes up a lot faster than benzos, antihistamines don't put me to sleep. I was on ambien for a long time.