• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Anyone elses pharmacy suddenly stopped selling promethazine tablets

A pharmacy near me used to sell really nicely priced generic(cheap) version of the phenergen travel sicknasd tablets aka promethazine tabs however last week I popped in and not only are these tabs not being sold there anymore but neither of phenergen after inquiring I found out the higher ups had decided to stop selling them I don't know if this is just unlucky or some kind of new order coming to all pharmacies had anyone else experienced this if not please keep your ears open and let me know, makes me laugh when you can buy cocodomal and get 240mg of liquid codeine I am gonna try another chemist who also sell the generic cheap travel sickness haven't tried them since atleast two months ago when they had none in no phenergen either (hmm anyone else starting to notice a pattern 🤔)

Now don't panic fellow promethazine heads this could be a coincidence but it could be more to so please ask your pharmacists if they still stock such drugs as long as it won't draw any undue attention to you.

Ps. Does anyone know if boots sell a cheap generic version of phenergen/travel sickness tabs with promethazine I haven't had a chance to ask because I know the pharmacists at my local boots and I wouldn't dare even ask if they have an aspirin in stock

Any info/answers that shed light on the above questions would be much appreciated yours truly the one, the only ganjcat
Mine ran out once, but they sent the script to a near by pharmacy to pick it up, and I was able to just go over town to get it. No big deal I was just thankful I was able to get my refill.

It was/is gonna happen sooner or later with all these imbeciles using it in their 'lean' mixture.

I used to be able to buy bottles of Codeine Linctus up until the past 6 months - a years for £2-£3 (Roughly $3-$5) - (bollox suie for me price discussion) for a 200ml bottle of pure Codeine Lictus up until the past year or so in which time it's been taken off there shelves due to abuse.

Thanks USA
Im in the USA and I do agree these dumbass wanna be gangster rappers are causing alot of problems with advertising loudly of their abuse of this stuff. We can barely have DXM cough syrup around here