Any singlE bluElightErs out thErE???

Oh Yes. Single in the city. What fun! I am 26y.o. Raverdude in San Francisco. Great city w/ plenty of beuatiful people. Can't wait to meet all the bluelighter in the area.
Please remember that Any and all cute ladies can email at anytime.
Ciao
dp

For me being single is great. But then again I've got one of those 'friends with benefits'
deals. So we don't miss out on all that lovely physical stuff when we're all fucked up, but don't have to call each other everyday, hang out all the time, etc. So being single like me is definetly a good time! Wouldn't change it for the world!

so single...so so very single.
having a little boyfriend on E is really buckets of fun, tho. must say i enjoyed the benefits of that immensely....
it's difficult to find sincerity in sunny SoFlo, many rollers here are freako for some reason....and i think i need to find somebody who can keep up with me on the dance floor as well as mentally and sexually.....i think that may be the key--find somebody you can talk to but can party just as hard as you do....
i must say i am having fun without attachments...

smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

Single and enjoying life! The gooyle of my dreams will come when I least expect it. It has happened to me before. Whenever I get down about being single I think of all of the problems my friends tell me about w/ their own significant other, and I breath a *SIGH* of relief. When that one comes that I can't resist I am gonna jump on the chance and never give her a reason to leave. I can't force anyone to stay, but I don't have to give 'em a reason to leave.
PLUR!
stepper69
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

Single and enjoying life! The gooyle of my dreams will come when I least expect it. It has happened to me before. Whenever I get down about being single I think of all of the problems my friends tell me about w/ their own significant other, and I breath a *SIGH* of relief. When that one comes that I can't resist I am gonna jump on the chance and never give her a reason to leave. I can't force anyone to stay, but I don't have to give 'em a reason to leave.
PLUR!
stepper69
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

I'm single and new to the XTC scene....I can't wait until I find a girl so I can do all of those cool couple things I see and read....
PLUR

Me single! Me single!! I dunno I kinda like being single these days. No stress.... boys can be so mean sometimes.. HEE HEE
but with Christmas coming and soon Valentine's Day.. hmmmmmmm
ANyone interested?? hee hee
PLUR

I am now single.. we recently broke up.. and all I can say is it is much better to be single!!!