Any singlE bluElightErs out thErE???

ROLL2NITE

Bluelighter
just curious..always threads about couples..how about something 4 the single crowd..
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

huge hugs & always plur
cowboy
------------------
moderation..moderATION..MODERATION..SO WHY DON'T I LISTEN...?... ;)

I dont even qualify for Single, im like zero, thats how single i am.
------------------
Smaddy
Choose Your Friends, Choose love, Choose Raves, Choose Life...

yes finally after three and 1/2 yrs. i am single but eww it's not it's crackd up to be... o'well
------------------
Peace out
much love and lots of huggs
kiddie
PLUR= the way to a better world :)

im single...but whenever i'm around "her" all those fringe benefits...and feelings come right back.
so....i dunno what crowd i belong in?
where's the line for confused people?????
~bC~
------------------
I think, therefore I ambient...

God, I've even forgotten what having a significant other is LIKE. But then again, that's prolly why I want one again
smile.gif
Loupy - How can they resist my ferret-like charm???

I wish i had time to think about it, let alone actually have the time for a relationship, although it would be cool. I need a lady that can dance, #1 priority.
------------------
"Trip, Trip, CandyFlip!
I'm gonna roll hard and
I'm gonna dance quick"

Pssst...right here..single person.
been single for awhile now
frown.gif
...and still hoping to experience that E-kiss everyone is raving about.
I just wish that X was around while I was with my girl....oh well
frown.gif

------------------
"Did I need to sell my soul for pleasure like this
Did I have to lose control to treasure your kiss"

Beeing single makes me able to meet more people - I love getting to know other happy ravers!!
Right on about the E-kiss Mr.Bigg-E..
------------------
Let yourself be loved. Let love be yourself.
PLUR, Loonie :)

After a 5 year relationship that almost became a marriage I thought being single would be cool. Well here I am almost 2 years later and I have to say, it kinda SUCKS!!
I just want someone in my life again that completely understands me and loves me despite everything. I really miss having that. She was definitely the missing piece to my puzzle. Not to sound like a cliche, but she was... dammit I can't think of another cliche. I just really miss her, but she's long gone and I'm kinda sick of dating.It involves too many games. BAH, I hate games.
Sorry to vent my frustrations on all of you, but when I think about it it gets me down. Oh well, someday...
~LD~

Hey Loofah Duck, I know it seems hard right now, but these things have a way of working themselves out.
Remember, the more u look the less u find (and vice versa)

single here too =/
3 year relationship ended at the beginning of the summer...
things haven't been the same since...tried dating and keep meeting all the psychopaths
but i'm still looking for someone...
i think i need a raver girl!
PLUR

Couples? wutz dat?
Geez its been so long that i forgotten sorry...
Single here too... urgh...!!!!
either way always PLUR
ps: soulfly has a good point!!
------------------
Buzzin
DrgnFly
""""""""""qp"""""""""""
*****BEAN me up Scotty*****

Yo Loffah, don't beat yourself up buddy! I'm right there with ya'. it's been over 2 1/2 years since a 3 1/2 yr relationship, and I'm still not right. but you gotta spread the love around. we're all lonely, share your energy with people and yours will grow!! stay true to your ideals and get to know yourself, that's step one, yeah - i'm still working on that one too. It's a lifelong process. But cliches are cliches for a reason, they have a lot of truth to them. I know things happen for a reason, so find the lesson to be learned and beter onesself from it. Life is all about perspectives kid!! Find the good in each situation and you will grow to great heights!! That's my stys! love to all.
------------------
"....One more Sunday morning... If this is heaven, I'm not afraid of Hell"

Glad i'm not the only single one around.. Since i'm not in school anymore it's seems harder to pick up girls!!! Well hopefully i'll find a raver chick... hehe
peace
DiSSysixtytwo
------------------
"Entheogens gives Drugs a good name."

Single? yes quite. How does it make me feel? Well, the advantages: come and go as I please, save LOTS of money, don't have to worry "what will/does she think?", no tampon rappers in the bathroom, and I can sleep right smack in the middle of the bed...But no doubt, I would give it all up if I could share me life with someone special.

Well im single and have been for a year now
i thought i would have more fun being single
well let me just say IM HAVING NO FUN!!!
ok i still manage to have some fun hanging out with friends. but being single isnt what i thought
------------------
I fell down the hill and kept rolling.
peace
timbo:)