Any singlE bluElightErs out thErE???

hehe, normal girls are great too... didn't mean to scare off the non rava gurlies!! hehe I jsut like spelling rava gurlies...heh, I've never actulley had a girlfriend that was a raver
smile.gif

single and gettin mah groove on~!! woo hoo~!!
who wants to come and play? =)

hey im single too!!! it aint that bad...it beats being not single, eh? (trying to look at things in a positive perspective)Keep it real!!
------------------
~~Majik

yeah i agree with miss apple. i'd love to have a boyfriend but i am just too damn picky and not willing to settle for someone i'm only "slightly" interested in. are there any men out there that love to party yet can hold a job/goes to school???
frown.gif

so far i think not...
wink.gif

HAHA!! I party and I hold down a full time, well paying job, I pay my rent on time, pay my billz, and I'm financing a new car... so there there are guys that can party and work/school
smile.gif
smile.gif

me and my girl became ravers together
smile.gif

damn...thinkin about her again now....
shit.
plur
smile.gif

*~bC~*
------------------
I think, therefore I ambient...

singlE too...nufin wrong with dat, more time fer mahself and mah friends and school and work... miss mah old boi, - but bein single, and with some1 each has their ups n downs...gotsta find a nice nice ravah boi er at least someone who can respect tha lifestyle n not get mad if i hug other guys n stuff... ah well dats enuf on my part, just SMILE kids!
smile.gif

------------------
"We hold these experiences to be self-evident, that all is equal, that the creation endows us with certain inalienable rights, that among them are: the freedom of the body, the pursuit of joy, and the expansion of consciousness."

Single, single, single!!!!! But all alone in CT. What pretty girly will help me!!!
------------------
J
"......I'm so funny I have people rolling in the isles"!

when I see people saying they had to deny themselves the pleasure of giving/receiving massages, flirting, whatevah w/ other people they met while in a relationship w/ someone, it makes me a bit sad.
perhaps this just means you haven't met the right person yet - someone who respects and loves you for who you are and who isn't interested in changing you or caging you in... don't give up on finding this w/ someone. it really is possible, and usually happens when you least expect it, if you'll pardon the tired old expression
smile.gif

I admit I used to find myself holding back when I was w/ other people, thinking they'd not appreciate certain things I'd do w/ others, but now that I'm w/ my current gf, I have absolutely no weirdness like this. it's unbelievable what meeting the right person does for you... keep the faith
smile.gif

PLUR
vertigo

Hey beautiful bluelighters....
i'm single..single..single...but not miserable
smile.gif
I am not searching real hard..i like having a good time..and i can do that with or without somebody. I'm sure mr. right will come along soon. lol PLUR
love
angela

junglekitte, you'd be surprised!
i happen to know at least 3 or 4 blueliterz
who are doing pretty well, and i'm sure there are more
smile.gif

i'm out of college, have a decent job, and just finished rolling 5 weeks in a row-
& these blueliterz are just as good at partying if not better than myself!
so keep on looking, i'm sure you'll find one.
wink.gif

oh yeah. forgot.
in a city with a trillion people halo is single too.
p/l/u/r/!
------------------
'falling into strangers and it's only just eleven and i'm staring like a child until someone slips me heaven and i take it on my knees just like a thousand times before, i get transfixed that fixed...'

hey kiddies..have to agree with speedracer23 and others who replied about needing a girly that could dance or is a raver chick..i do have a girl friend,but she's not like me..i think im trying 2 make her something she really doesn't want 2 be??(i hope not though) i ask her and she says im not..so i guess i have 2 take that as NO..only thing is. that she is a HORRIBLE dancer..i need a chicky that can move.move.move..ANY ONE GIVE MY GIRL DANCE LESSONS??
smile.gif
smile.gif

i relate with ya all who r single..everyone in a relationship thinks it would b great to be single..that's when i look back @ myself and remember the time when i was single for 1 1/2 years..how lonely i was..but things do and will get better kids..hang in there..
mad prop's to all of ya..
always plu...r & huge hugs...
cowboy

Miss.Single here in PA
But I am single due to the fact I just can't commit. Does anyoner relate? It's not that I want ten boyz all at once it's just about thinking that I am trapped or something like that. Bah...I don't know I am more like Miss.Confused.
Peace
------------------
"if man is ever to solve that problem of politics in practice he will have to approach it through the problem of the aesthetic, because it is only through beauty that man makes his way to freedom."
~Schiller

That's right Roll2Nite, we want the ladies that can get our blood flowing and heart racing, wait, that's vague, let me specify, BY CUTTING UP THE FLOOR!!! I'll give ya girl lessons, I charge nothing. I danced with a girl from RI a couple of weeks ago for like 2 hours straight at one point in the foggy night. We probably were on the floor for over 4 hours total, plus plenty of snuggle time, which is ALWAYS agood thing. As much as most guys are too macho to admit it, I will, snuggle time ROCKS!! SPOON!(anyone watch the Tick)
JUNGLEKITTE, I work 40-50 hours a week, take 2 classes at UMass in Comp Sci, and party my ass off, it's Damn hard and sometimes frustrating, but I love it. Where do you live? How about everyone list that, maybe we can create some bluelight connections.
smile.gif

Being single can be fun, but it's the lonely times when you need someone to talk to, and friends just don't do it, that's the worst part about being single.
------------------
"Trip, Trip, CandyFlip!
I'm gonna roll hard and
I'm gonna dance quick"

being single has its def. +'s, but sometimes its just nice to have someone u can find comfort in... just remember,love isnt about finding the perfect person, its about being able to love someone with all their imperfections....
Mo

P.S. BUTTERFLY, WHAT DRUGS R U TAKING!! If I had to give up women or drugs, it would definately b drugs, although they go Great together!! They make us feel great and all, but it's a chemical illusion, women are an emotional rollercoaster, and those blood boiling, heart racing downhills are so much more fun and wonderful than any drug I've ever had. The things a women(or man for the ladies) can do to anothers heart r much more exciting and heavenly than drugs due to one's brain. That's my 2 cents on love and drugs, call me old fasioned.
------------------
"Trip, Trip, CandyFlip!
I'm gonna roll hard and
I'm gonna dance quick"

Yep, single for about 2 weeks after a 5 year relationship. Was 18 when we started dating and didn't even know myself. No relationships for me for quite a while. I need some time to do some soul searching and find the real me...I am begining my journey
smile.gif

am single and sadd espically since the hoidays are coming and oh seeing my x fiance whos happy and getting married a week after my b day didnt help.........prince charming where are you??????
------------------
~special k~
"you will remain the same till the pain of staying that way is greater then the pain of change"