Any singlE bluElightErs out thErE???

Being single sucks the llamas ass with tartar sauce. And a slice of lime.
Ok the benefits
freedom, more cash, you can roll around in all the selfishness you want any time you want. Huge right forearm
Bad things.
Huge right forearm, the intolerable and crushing weight of lonliness, the overwhelming stench of loser. WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH booo-hooo woe is me trauma truma etc etc.
Ohh here comes the manic part yeah, hooray for me yahoo.
The key to life is to embrace your complexes.

I think that vicks just said it all! oh well, one of these days maybe i'll find a beautiful blonde girl with a really cute dog and finally not feel completely lonely.
------------------
"keep your feet on the stars and keep reaching for the ground"

e_rep
Single but getting laid?
Thats called LUCKY!
wink.gif

pssst....hey you...look over here
smile.gif
Cuttie raver chick...single...yet living life to the EXTREMES
smile.gif
.....However....sometimes I think it might be safer to have a significant other to go to the club with...I find myself going to Gainsville just about every weekend by myself...and blowing up...and meeting LOTS OF GUYS....but somehow...I don't think its too good...oh well...PARTY ON!
Plur,
MAGS

Wow! So many single people... And I must admit I was complaining to the other day but hey, WE ARE YOUNG AND SINGLE! WHAT ARE WE REALLY COMPLAINING ABOUT! Think about it. We should feel lucky. Remember your last relationship? Wanna go through that crap again and suffer some more? Be happy your free! I know it can get frustrating sometimes but hey, we all got hands and great imaginations. Besides, we share a common thread here, so if your lonley and wanna hook up, How bout some Bluelight Love?
LMAO
biggrin.gif

very single raver boy here,who hopes that things work out between himself and raver-chick(maggie).because they are so alike,and i would love to go to the clubs with her

i'm in the EXACT same position BC is!! Its good and bad at the same time
smile.gif
Right now though, with him at school in FL, being single is just SO MUCH FUN!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

PLUR
smile.gif

------------------
~*~* irishgurl ~*~*

call me a pessimist, but being all mushy wushy over somebody is for the birds. it's a fat waste of time. you could be thinking of so many better things than your own selfish emotions.
loofah duck soundz like he needz sum luvin. i wouldn't fret over her. everything has purpose & if she's really the shit...fate binds her to return to you, if she doesn't then you two must've learned all you could from eachother. everyone has a time to move on. keep ya head up.

Back to being single. And I must say I'm having fun! Hopefully it doesn't wear off too soon. I hate feeling lonely.
*Katarina*

single single single! i drive my friends nuts b/c i get tired of a boy a week after i like him! sorry guys! It's fun being single, but I'd love to be able to be with someone for longer than a month!

'Sup everybody....long time no post....but I see alot of family names that I have missed.
Yes I'm still single.....and still passing out Jolly Ranchers to anyone I see rolling.
I've never met a girlfriend who would stand for me to give massages to anyone but them.. I wonder if I can say the same about myself ?
I would like to think that it depends on the quality of the relationship...and I do long for her whoever and whereever She may be....
PLUR

Single sucks. Since i started college out here in SoCal, i haven't been able to meet the smae kind of girls i did back home. not actively seeking really, but definitely actively hoping.

Single here, too...been in the NYC club/rave scene for awhile now...me categorizing my possible love interests as "friends" is safe and useful...safe in that i don't deal so greatly with my emotions and useful in that i may use that person as a vehicle through which i could potentially meet other cool people...but all the while realizing that this love interest or "cool friend" is someone who can take me of this often lonely singles life...
and i think especially this time of the year, when a lot of singles wish they had someone special in their life...at least just this time period being....is it not true?

Ok, here's my 2 cents.... I was envoled with someone when I was 18, then married when I was 21 (I married for all the wrong reasons but that's another story!). I am now 26 and have been separated for almost 2 years now. I must say it really does have its ups and downs, and sure it gets lonely.... But I believe in persons lifetime as we grow older, we go through many different stages or levels in our lives. I also believe as we go through our different stages or levels we tend to out-grow certain things like relationships, friends, special interests etc. Everyone needs to expierence many different things in life.... like being in a relationship and not being in a relationship. I think the expierences we go through and the choices we make, brings us closer to what it really is we want and don't want for our lives.
Never settle.... The moment you settle for something less than what you want.... You get less than what you deserve in the end!!
By the way... Did I mention that I am currently available?
SexZ

After the week i have been through, it was quite interesting to read this post all the way through. Warning: venting to the board about to begin.....I have been in a relationship with a beautiful individual for over a year now. In the beginning, we were best friends. We did EVERYTHING together. My boyfriend was the first person to introduce me to E, and we raved together, partied together, did our homework together. I would bake him cookies, cook him dinner, take the train all the way out to his place to bring him food from my work after my shift was done. We would send eachother e-mails all the time, i was never a jealous girl, NEVER even thought about cheating, and his friends became like brothers to me. And everything that i did for him, he did for me. Once he rollerbladed for an hour to get to my dorm to bring me soup when i was sick. I was madly in love with him.
Then, things changed this week. I had told him a month before that i was in love with him, and he couldn't respond. He told me this story about getting hurt by a girl, and not wanting to let anyone get close to him again like that. He started to put up a wall between us. When i came back from home over thanksgiving, something was different. I confronted him, and he told me that he thought we were spending too much time together, and we should break up. He was crying, I was crying, it was like a movie. I packed up all of my stuff from his dorm and started to carry it in the cold back to my place only to find him running after me, telling me that he couldn't let me walk out of his life for good. Blah, blah, blah.
We decide to stay together, but see other people. All of his friends are smacking him on the head, asking him how he could throw away the best thing that ever happened in his life. They all tell him that they would kill to have a girlfriend like me. I'm trying not to call, but we always end up calling eachother, talking for hours, falling back into bed. (and i love it..i miss his company so much) He told me that i am his best friend, and he doesn't want me out of his life, but all i'm thinking is that in a little while he's going to come crawling back. What I want to know is....how long am i supposed to wait around for him? I have already turned to other men in my life for emotional support, and what if one of those supports turns into a relationship? I am so in love with my now ex-boyfriend, that the "let's just be friends" thing doesn't work. He IS my best friend, and i don't want to hurt him if i move on before he does. At the same time, i don't want to hurt another individual if my boyfriend and i get back together.
My question for this post is....why are guys so stupid sometimes and throw perfectly good relationships out the window? Ahhhhh.....MEN. (but in your defense, there are some pretty wacked girls out there too..) THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME VENT!!! In response to this topic: being single is great for a while, but when you used to have a very independent, warm, loving relationship, where you had plenty of space, and no jealousy at all (just trust and compassion), SINGLE SUCKS!!
------------------
"Dance is not an expression of life; it is life itself" -Havelock Ellis

Solo, dont ya know. 30yrs and fully aware of the pain of solitude and the pleasure of Companionship. Or is it the otha way around?
When the stuff of life seems to get you down and your sweet face dorns a frown just remember no matter how bad it may seem, you are blessed to be able to be distressed.
Dance, like no one is watching.
Love, like you have never been hurt.
->This message has been brought to you by the undeniably unstoppable indomitable unyielding life force of, DoctA GROOVE!

Well ... What can I do ..
ALL NY Models please IM/Email me
smile.gif

Love you all guys ...
SK

I have to say that I really don't understand the desire to be in a serious relationship... Every time I have been in a relationship, it's fun for the first month or so, and then they want to know why I'm always going to the club, or why am I going skating at night, or why am I doing anything that doesn't involve them... FUCK THAT!!! I have a bunch of cool friends that are all single and we periodically "help each other out"... It works out good. Sometimes we'll kinda of quasi-date for a little bit, but generally that all... This girl asked me if I would take her to dinner on Saturday night, and that seemed cool, but then she tells me she wants to go at like 10pm, which fucks me up 'cause there a really phat D&B show that starts a 12 and she doesn't like D&B. I had to tell her no... Also, I like spending time by myself waaaaay too much to be always hanging out with somebody else... I love waking up in my bed on like a saturday morning and just stretching out and laying there... Don't get me wrong, having someone there is cool too, but not all the time.
To al he singles out there... If you can feel me GIVE IT UP!!! hee hee j/k
PLUR!!!

I think that I am single I don't know. Sounds silly but I was dating this guy and I don't know now.Hehehe.