• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I know this one's a bit old now but kidneys starting to struggle has this effect. It can turn a ten hour half life into 100hours easily. U don't have to be pering blood for this to be apparent .some ppl actually pee a lot more clear fluids to compensate.id be interested to hear it the wds came after five days plus .
They hit me hard. Im close to 3 weeks off and still feel like absolute shit. Sucks.

how long did it take to kick in bud, tbh the kidneys are only thing i know that can drop ure tolerance or keep in system past usual expected wd time by extending half life.. i think ppl that have had viruses etc experience same prob thru same reasons.
i know its said a lot on here but try the kratom etc for bit of physical relief
stay strong.

Fuck that. Done for good with all of it this time. Cant do the wd's anymore. Still have some nasty chills and lethargy. Fent is truly poison. Blown away I got myself in to this again. Depressing af.

how long did they take to come on aldoedy? im sure many would like to know. glad ure over worst. try to find something to help with the depression that follows

how long did they take to come on aldoedy? im sure many would like to know. glad ure over worst. try to find something to help with the depression that follows
took 5 days. I need to get in the gym, but even standing up to do regular housework is extremely taxing. I had some help, but surprised I still feel like this so far out. Thx for input

Last edited:
kratom bud, body can take months to get back to normal, brain a lot longer, as long as it doesnt start things back up it gives a bit of energy back

kratom bud, body can take months to get back to normal, brain a lot longer, as long as it doesnt start things back up it gives a bit of energy back
Im not on a city with quality kratom. It'd be the bottom of the barrel kinda stuff. Not worth it imo

Im not on a city with quality kratom. It'd be the bottom of the barrel kinda stuff. Not worth it imo
Order online?
I've never done that but a lot of people do.

The American Kratom Association has a list of reputable vendors who sell high-quality kratom that is third-party tested for purity/safety. The list is not all-encompassing, as I have purchased several brands that they don't name which are safe and reliable products. Still, it's a good starting point:

I know this one's a bit old now but kidneys starting to struggle has this effect. It can turn a ten hour half life into 100hours easily. U don't have to be pering blood for this to be apparent .some ppl actually pee a lot more clear fluids to compensate.id be interested to hear it the wds came after five days plus .
It may be best to create a thread of your own in the appropriate sub forum that is titled clearly and what one is looking for the outcome (end game).
Peace and hope ya get this sorted.

I am currently on day 3 of no fentanyl. I was smoking about a G every 4-5 days prior to quitting cold turkey. I am shocked wd symptoms haven't hit me yet. I tested my fent and it did indeed come back +. Any advice or timeline would be greatly appreciated! Im ready to get this shit over with and move on with my life. I've kicked fent a few times and by now im usually crawling on the floor looking for something to ingest. Thanks!
I actually had a similar experience one time with daily use of 120 msg of methadone daily. I had been on it for several years. It’s supposed to be one of the hardest detoxes as far as opioids are concerned. I had slight chills and goosebumps. No rls, sick feeling, trouble sleeping has always been a problem for me. That wasn’t worsened. Basically felt fine. No idea way. I was told that I was the only exception to the rule that they had ever seen. No clue why it happend(or didn’t happen). A few years later, I relapsed and was on it again for another few years. The second detox was much less pleasant. Horribly sick. I think I was only on 90 mgs that time. Going in 6 years clean for me, now. (With the exception of a tsp a day of kratom tea and occasional marijuana edibles. I hope you are still going strong. If not, no worries. You can always try again. All the well wishes to ya!