• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

aldoedy

Greenlighter
I am currently on day 3 of no fentanyl. I was smoking about a G every 4-5 days prior to quitting cold turkey. I am shocked wd symptoms haven't hit me yet. I tested my fent and it did indeed come back +. Any advice or timeline would be greatly appreciated! Im ready to get this shit over with and move on with my life. I've kicked fent a few times and by now im usually crawling on the floor looking for something to ingest. Thanks!

That is a bit interesting. If you don't feel withdrawal within 24 hours you probably won't feel any at all. They won't surprise you on day 4.

Fent withdrawal generally starts in <12 hours, and would peak on day 2-3.

That is a bit interesting. If you don't feel withdrawal within 24 hours you probably won't feel any at all. They won't surprise you on day 4.

Fent withdrawal generally starts in <12 hours, and would peak on day 2-3.
Thanks for the reply but I cant imagine this is the case after a year of usage. I'm guessing the analogue ive been smoking has an incredibly long half life and I'm gonna be in for a nightmarish month. I truly hope youre right though!!!

Thanks for the reply but I cant imagine this is the case after a year of usage. I'm guessing the analogue ive been smoking has an incredibly long half life and I'm gonna be in for a nightmarish month. I truly hope youre right though!!!
That is quite strange after a year of use... same source all that time?

I'm not aware of any fentalogs or 'zenes with half lives that long, but I guess it's possible.

Yet, that would be quite scary. It would lead to people overdosing like flys due to accumulation.

There is an obscure and extremely potent Chinese morphine analog with something stupid like 100hr half life, but I highly doubt that is going around the US right now. It was created by the Chinese government itself for use in their country, not the grey market labs.

That is quite strange after a year of use... same source all that time?

I'm not aware of any fentalogs or 'zenes with half lives that long, but I guess it's possible.

Yet, that would be quite scary. It would lead to people overdosing like flys due to accumulation.

There is an obscure and extremely potent Chinese morphine analog with something stupid like 100hr half life, but I highly doubt that is going around the US right now. It was created by the Chinese government itself for use in their country, not the grey market labs.
Yes same source and it did test + for fent. I have Xylazine testing strips arriving today as well. Really interested to see if I was smoking that bs. I have some residue left that I hope will be a sufficient amount for a test. I have 2 subs. Should I try to take some? Any advice would be awesome. I feel like I'm psyching myself out at this point. I truly appreciate your reply Snafu!

I have 2 subs. Should I try to take some?
No.

In the unlikely event withdrawal hasn't hit yet, it could cause precip withdrawal.

If you aren't going to get hit with withdrawals, there's no reason to take them and continue the addiction.

Just wait. Maybe you'll get off lucky and be free from opioids :)

No.

In the unlikely event withdrawal hasn't hit yet, it could cause precip withdrawal.

If you aren't going to get hit with withdrawals, there's no reason to take them and continue the addiction.

Just wait. Maybe you'll get off lucky and be free from opioids :)
Ok will do. Will update if anything changes. I feel almost normal honestly. My pupils are super small though which tells me this stuff is still in my system. Does chugging water help expel it quicker?

Ok will do. Will update if anything changes. I feel almost normal honestly. My pupils are super small though which tells me this stuff is still in my system. Does chugging water help expel it quicker?
Exercise, water, and eating food frequently will speed up your metabolism.

My pupils do not rebound in opioid withdrawal. They stay small for days, weeks, then become normal again, but generally never get bigger. Everyone is different.

Thanks again! Ive been drinking 1.5-2 gallons a day for the last 4 days. My skin feels a bit tingly but the symptoms I do have are incredibly light.

Exercise, water, and eating food frequently will speed up your metabolism.

My pupils do not rebound in opioid withdrawal. They stay small for days, weeks, then become normal again, but generally never get bigger. Everyone is different.
Figured the more im peeing the more im flushing this poison out

Figured the more im peeing the more im flushing this poison out
On a real serious as in no joke note, re ANY internal poisons...

Activated charcoal is onna your best allies.

It's an astonishing overall surface area. I forger exactly could be 1 gram or near enough, has equivalent surface area as 10 soccer pitches.

Also an excellent alternative all natural toothpaste & whitener.

On a real serious as in no joke note, re ANY internal poisons...

Activated charcoal is onna your best allies.

It's an astonishing overall surface area. I forger exactly could be 1 gram or near enough, has equivalent surface area as 10 soccer pitches.

Also an excellent alternative all natural toothpaste & whitener.
For what?????

For what?????
Well I'd say it is a general broad purposed but harmless highly beneficial practice to ingest activated charcoal.

It you had been poisoned say, or stomach sick from toxins etc

It's really your go to.

It without any detrimental side effects or added strain simply absorbs huge amounts of toxins and removes them quickly efficiently.

It may help in your case too to just lessen that toxic load.

Passed technology, toxins are our ultimate foe and demise and they come in many formats.

Toxic relationships toxic emotions too.

Without any toxins which nowayear every Earthly incarnate is chok full of, even pre birth!

We'd be in relative exstacy.

So charcoal helps with that.

Yea, it's definitely unusual circumstances, for someone heavily tolerant upon Opioids to withdraw without any kind of withdrawal syndrome. I believe anything is possible. There is likely some kind of explanation for what we're reading here. I've never heard of or experienced such a thing. I'm glad it's all worked out so well. More information would be awesome. Your case is unusual so, all of the details would be appreciate by myself and everyone else. Keep us posted.

Well I'd say it is a general broad purposed but harmless highly beneficial practice to ingest activated charcoal.

It you had been poisoned say, or stomach sick from toxins etc

It's really your go to.

It without any detrimental side effects or added strain simply absorbs huge amounts of toxins and removes them quickly efficiently.

It may help in your case too to just lessen that toxic load.

Passed technology, toxins are our ultimate foe and demise and they come in many formats.

Toxic relationships toxic emotions too.

Without any toxins which nowayear every Earthly incarnate is chok full of, even pre birth!

We'd be in relative exstacy.

So charcoal helps with that.
Thats awesome, thx for the suggestion. I will do some research and buy some today.

Yea, it's definitely unusual circumstances, for someone heavily tolerant upon Opioids to withdraw without any kind of withdrawal syndrome. I believe anything is possible. There is likely some kind of explanation for what we're reading here. I've never heard of or experienced such a thing. I'm glad it's all worked out so well. More information would be awesome. Your case is unusual so, all of the details would be appreciate by myself and everyone else. Keep us posted.
Whatever details you need just ask. I weened myself down pretty low the last few weeks of usage. I know it was fent because I tested it. I also tested some residue I had left for Xylazine last night and it was negative thank god. I have been much more active the last month or so and been drinking 1.5-2 gallons of water the last 5 days. Thats no exaggeration as I have been taking in huge amounts of water and also cranberry juice. I take high doses of Zinc, Vitamin C, Magnesium, and Fish Oil daily. Im confused as well but these are the facts.

Last edited:
I know this one's a bit old now but kidneys starting to struggle has this effect. It can turn a ten hour half life into 100hours easily. U don't have to be pering blood for this to be apparent .some ppl actually pee a lot more clear fluids to compensate.id be interested to hear it the wds came after five days plus .