• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Antique FULL Heroin Tablets Bottle from 1906....What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^a plastic spoon would probably serve you better than a can. nice find!

have to say your mixed liquid looks IDENTICAL to the dope i get once it's in the barrel/or in the spoon. i find this to be great to know seeing as yours is 100% pure or was 100% near to. and my guy has always told me he doesnt cut his shit for me, he is a coke dealer and only does bigger quantities of dope and cash loans for me.

Last edited:
@whosa -

The only reason this guys solution turned brown is because it was made from the crushed up pill.

True 100% pure pharmaceutical heroin is going to be a colorless solution. No matter what your coke dealer says, your H is cut. Maybe not by him but it is cut.

Yeah I know my H is obvs cut as all H is. He said he doesn't add anything to it those were his words - we have over a decade of history quasifriendship. So who'm ever he gets it from obv cut it and maybe one guy before him then the source. but by general standards it's good.

Usually has a goldish/greyish tint and it is usually completely transparent after filtration.

Guys....

I take what I said back...After a couple shots and 3.5 to 4 hours later last night, I got wicked sick. Exactly what I was nervous and scared of, so I definitely feel like somewhat of a big fool. I basically got what felt like cotton fever x2, and still have the nasty headache. My head hurt so bad I couldn't move, I was shaking so violently hard that I couldn't hold an ibuprofen bottle at 3am, and I eventually puked at 6am. The tablets are definitely the real deal, but I do wonder how dirty they have gotten with time, and if the bacteria gave me what felt like cotton fever. I mean, it could have just been cotton fever but I dunno. I used a spoon, new syringes, and even cooked it a bit just in case that actually helps. You know when you are so sick with cotton fever that another shot would temporarily make you feel better but in the long run it will extend the awful feeling and make it worse? Well, I did a couple more today and luckily I've only had a small headache but nothing like last night....so I can't be too upset, I got the nice rush that I was craving, and knowing that they could possibly keep getting me sick means I probably won't want to do them anymore. I guess I could try de-contaminating with the dry alcohol, but maybe sometime in the future I'm not looking to get crazy on the stuff. Not the happiest ending afterall, but probably a good thing :)

Just use a micron filter, problem solved. Get a sterile luer lock, needles, and filters from Amazon.

sounds like you just took too much. unlikely that pharmacurtical tablets would have actiuve bacterial colonies after 100 yrs.

also after ~110 years i would expect the heroin would mostly have reverted to morphine from the water in the atmosphere causing hydrolysis

Limpet and Taco, you guys have been great. Lot of great info, thanks. I've got a reagent test on the way now, so that should help determine if it's heroin or morpine now. So here's an update...

I opened the cork, and there is the very slightest smell of vinegar, but the tablets look great. They are very light brown, so I decided to crush one up into powder to see what it looked like, and try dissolving one to see what it looked like. I tasted it and it actually tastes just like heroin...you know that crazy taste! The dissolved tablet looks just like the street powder I used to get around here, dark brown with a very little bit of swirling dark material. Here are some pictures:

168tvdv.jpg

I don't plan on doing this one, so I just used the can for now.
2s6x5jr.jpg

So...I snorted half of 1 tablet (2.5mg) and I actually felt it. I noticed my breathing was a little deeper, I was spacier and slightly losing focus here and there on the computer and tv....I can't say that it actually felt good, felt slightly euphoric and slightly drowsy. now, over an hour into it I feel a little more energized, normal, and comfortable. I was a little paranoid at first so I probably paid attention to every little change it had on me. I do have a slight tolerance to methadone right now so I'm actually surprised. With the dissolved liquid and powder looking the way it is, I think I'm almost confident enough to try a little via IV....because after all, I only wanted the rush, don't care too much for a long high. The whole bacteria thing definitely made me scour the internet again though, but it's not like there's mold growing on the pills so that comment helped Taco lol.

What you guys think? Sound and look good so far?

Goddamn. The pills are brown? I'm officially hard. My erection has been notarized by a justice of the peace.

Cotton fever is thought to be from endotoxins coming from bacteria that colonize the cotton.. not from not filtering well enough, but that could also give you infections, introduce endotoxins or give you sepsis I suppose.

I don't IV but only IM and always always use micron filters. I thought injecting pills was particularly bad for you anyway? I too doubt that you got big bacterial colonies on there as you would eventually see and smell them and it requires some water, no matter if it has been 10 or 100 years probably.
But I'd micron filter that shit anyway...!

how many moisture would penetrate the pills though vis. hydrolysis?

And yeah it does sound like you took too much and got that kind of dopesick.

The pills probably weren't always brown inside? ;p

man seriously, for safety PLEASE dissolve all that in isopropyl and evaporate before shooting! It's been in an anaerobic environment for 100 years, who KNOWs what could be growing in there. I know it's kind of a bitch, but do the whole batch at once, your body will thank you!

man seriously, for safety PLEASE dissolve all that in isopropyl and evaporate before shooting! It's been in an anaerobic environment for 100 years, who KNOWs what could be growing in there. I know it's kind of a bitch, but do the whole batch at once, your body will thank you!
Actually microbes cannot live in a dry enviornment.
i still doubt what you have is dope.
I don't thin it is anything.
but since we are having fun here, I wonder if morphine could turn into apomorphine over time and make you vomit.

Actually microbes cannot live in a dry enviornment.
i still doubt what you have is dope.
I don't thin it is anything.
but since we are having fun here, I wonder if morphine could turn into apomorphine over time and make you vomit.

No it's quite different actually.

I think the world is full of microbes and something doesn't have to be 100 years old before you have to seriously consider using wheel filters so that you're not putting any of those bastards in your body past proper defense mechanisms. You should do that regardless.
I doubt they put desiccant packs in the bottles back then? So the only thing I can think of happening is some slow moisture collecting to over time support *some* bacterial presence which can leave toxins - but being long dead I think that is probably a lot less dangerous than infection type stuff.

I think you mentioned it earlier so I looked it up. Unfortunately, I only have season 2 available... It looks pretty awesome and like something I'd definitely be in to.

i didnt like the show The Knick,... majoring in actual premed ruined it for me,
Lol mike , real practical scientific knowledge tends to do that. I used to be really against colleges and universities cause I thought my street smarts and life smart was enough, but there are so many fact based things you learn in higher education that I valued having every type of smart

Status
Not open for further replies.