• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Antique FULL Heroin Tablets Bottle from 1906....What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Mike.vic we know you're a humorous dick you don't have to wave yourself around to prove you're right as that doesn't work in place of evidence. Just let this derailed topic for our start a new one in the proper sub forum for this microbiology bacteria discussion

This thread gives me anxiety.

I read thru it for a second time.. Fuck some people have all the luck. Then again some people make their own luck.

Yeah this is best of material.

OP, have you used anymore since you got sick?

Fuck! An antique bottle of Heroin. Its like an episode of American Pickers for addicts

OK Mike.vic we know you're a humorous dick you don't have to wave yourself around to prove you're right as that doesn't work in place of evidence. Just let this derailed topic for our start a new one in the proper sub forum for this microbiology bacteria discussion
tapped out, bro. I don even care.

Guys, stop derailing this thread ffs.
Only post if you have something valuable to add!
People only posting something like 'gimme some of the pills' etc will be infracted from now on.

i didnt like the show The Knick,... majoring in actual premed ruined it for me,

Why don't you just shut the fuck up with all of your pretentious "in premed" bull shit. You're the same moron who suggested to someone that they should take LSD to help with depression because their dopamine is low. That doesn't even make sense. LSD acts primarily on serotonin, so why would it help with low dopamine? Ive said it before and ill say it again. If you actually are a medical student, I hope to God you never receive a license to practice medicine. Youre a malpractice suit waiting to happen. Youre nothing but a friendless, pretentious, narcissistic little boy, who desperately wants people online to think hes smart to make up for how insecure you actually are. Now fuck off you pathetic little shit.

LSD is actually unique as a tryptamine and has heavy dopamine effect very likely the reason it's believed to be likely to bring out insanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.